Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Mo if your FRER is darker that is something to be cautiously happy about. I tell you what, I will be excited for you!!!!!!

Here is 8, 9 and 11dpt. Still not super impressive but positive none the less

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
That is a progression! It is getting darker...this is great! Maybe you just had a late implanter!!!!

Those tests and progression look really good to me. Hoping this is it for you xxx

I'm still waiting but digital this am said not pregnant :( boo!! Another super early loss.

Mo - I'll keep hope alive for you. Your beta will be on soon!

Afm ... My father in law passed away on Wednesday while my dh and I were on our way to be with him. We are devastated that we weren't able to be with him during his last few days ... I'm still doing my ivf cycle but with all of this stress I'm just hoping it does effect my cycle. I start all of the meds on the 30th and have been trying to stay calm as much as possible. The universe took away something precious from our lives so I'm hoping the universe will put something equally as precious ... Such as a baby!!! Fingers crossed.

So sorry ash about fil :( how sad. Really hoping you get your baby soon!

Afm beta = 10 at 13dp blast transfer. So that's another one lost. I'm sad. Im worrying about where we are going to find another 30k to move forward. I'm seeing the new re Wednesday. There is also another clinic locally to me that I'm hearing great things about so I may consult there too.

Mo - I'm so sorry :hugs: I think that's a great idea to consult a couple of new clinics. Hopefully one of the new REs will be someone you feel confident moving forward with.

Ash - I'm sorry for your loss. That must be so hard dealing with such a tremendous loss and the stress of cycling. Sending you strength and healing thoughts. It's definitely time for the universe to give you something positive.

Mo- so sorry Hun! I logged on hoping to see good news for you. I think it's best to seek out 2 opinions and recommendations on your next step. The financial aspect is so scary. Hugs xx

Ash-so sorry to hear about your FIL. Condolences to you and Dh. Fxed for this cycle for you.

Hi Mo just checking on you. How are you Hun?

Ash- how are you doing?

Hey ttc. Thanks for asking. We decided to cycle with a re that I've never used before but have talked to. I really like him and he seems confident. He is up front and doesnt keep info from me which I like. We are doing a cycle with microdose lupron, human growth hormone and stims. Then we plan on geneti screening. We will do fet later when the uterus is optimal. We will do an endometrial timing biopsy which is where we do a mock Fet cycle and after 6 days of progesterone I'll have a biopsy. They send this off and it tells the re if 6 days js adequate for implantation or if I need a day or two or three longer. Then we transfer the next cycle after that. Hubs will also have surgical sperm retrieval (tese) at time of egg collection. We have never used testicular sperm which is supposed to be better. He meets with urologist on nov 5th and we will discuss it and also discuss if meds or vitamins can be taken to help keep production up/help so we can have sperm. We do have a tiny bit as frozen back up so if all fails we have that we can use to fertilize what we can then freeze the other eggs. Monday we go to basically pay (discuss financials) and decide which program we want to use. Plan on starting around nov 20-25 and I won't do bcp or down regulation so it will be a quick two week stim cycle.

Wow that is awesome you are starting again and your dr sounds like he is pulling out at the stops!!!! I'm so happy for you that you found someone you are confident in. Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks!! I'm excited. We should have gone here in jan when we started back but I thought since I had a baby it would be a breeze. I wasted over $20k giving my old re a chance. Everyone I know who goes to this new re im seeing has gotten preggo first try. I'm hopeful!

That is wonderful!!!!!

Would you mind telling me who you are seeing? I only ask b/c I will be leaving my current RE if this FET doesn't work and so far I have been looking at ccrm but if there is another, I don't mind traveling as I am already traveling for IVF as it is.

Ccrm is supposed to be good but my re says they do not report negative outcomes which is why their numbers look so good. In reality their stats are average. There is a new reporting system this year where every single patient has to be documented so in a couple years we will see ccrm numbers drop. But I considered going there because I've researched th and a bunch of positive outcomes. We are using reach in Charlotte. Their frozen stats are better than fresh. All the women I personally know who went there had BFP their first try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->