Anyone done/doing ICSI IVF?

Essjay86

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my parter have been told the only way we will get pregnant is to do IVF, but a specific IVF called ICSI.
We are now on a 6-8 month waiting list :cry: and in the mean time i have to lose 2 stone (28lbs)

Just wondering if there are any ladies out there going through this or got pregnant this way and how did you find the process.

Hi

I'm starting icsi in January after an early miscarriage in November from IVF.

I'm single so using donor sperm

I have a daughter already from my previous marriage but 40 next year and want another x

Hey! Hubby and I are starting ICSI in early Jan (whenever AF decides to show up!) and I also had to lose 2.5st to be considered for the procedure. I managed to do it by doing the Clean9, not sure if you've heard of it, it's a 9 day detox programme which many have fallen pregnant naturally after doing! Private message me if you want more info :)
After losing the weight and going to our first consultation, we were told we were on the short cycle which means asap! I was expecting to have to wait about a year on the waiting list!
Best of luck on the weight loss hun xx

I had two unsuccessful IVF attempts and fell pregnant on our second Icsi attempt. Treatment I went through was no different. Just how they deal with the eggs and sperm after retrieval varies. They do at that Icsi has a better success rate.

Good luck!

Hey! Hubby and I are starting ICSI in early Jan (whenever AF decides to show up!) and I also had to lose 2.5st to be considered for the procedure. I managed to do it by doing the Clean9, not sure if you've heard of it, it's a 9 day detox programme which many have fallen pregnant naturally after doing! Private message me if you want more info :)
After losing the weight and going to our first consultation, we were told we were on the short cycle which means asap! I was expecting to have to wait about a year on the waiting list!
Best of luck on the weight loss hun xx

Oooh Clean9 sounds interesting!! Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->