Anyone due 2nd may? 16 weeks today. :)

I'm 1st May, so very well could be 2nd May!

Can't believe where the time's going. I was induced for obstetric cholestasis last time, so if we go down that road again, I guess I'm looking more at 10th April eek!

MrsQ your name ideas are lovely - I thought about Aiden too, but my friend's son has already claimed it!

Jx

I'm only a few days ahead....due 28th April. I had my MW appointent today, was great to hear babys heartbeat (eventually!) xx

I'm due roughly the 29th of April :) My 20 week appt is on Dec 12th.. I seriously wish time just this month would go faster lol my OH and I are so anxious to know what we are having. He already has 2 adults sons ( 18 & 24) and would love love love a daughter, but with our luck it will be another boy lol

Im team yellow too! Thankfully OH is ok with it. Im at the point where I think I could be persuaded to find out, but I know I would regret it...

Not feeling any movements from baby yet. I have my next appt tonight!

I love your name choices. We haven't been able to decide on many names. I think Ours will be named a week after its born.

I am feeling kicking felt the day i turned 15 weeks. Its not all the time but just the odd one or two and bubba has already kicked its big brother lol.
x

I'm due may 3rd. I've started feeling the odd flutter and I'm pretty sure one really good cartwheel. I have an appt tomorrow for a routine checkup and can't wait to hear that little heartbeat! Hope everyone is doing well. My allday sickness was bad but no vomiting. Now its no nausea but occasional vomit. Ugh. I think I'd prefer this over the nausea though.

I'm May 2nd as well. I'm so excited to be in the 16th week today. I get to find out my baby's gender on December 14th! :happydance: I can't wait.

Cant believe you're 16 weeks already :D x

I've been getting a few flutters already- but I was in quite good shape pre-pregnancy so my doctor said I might feel the baby from 11 weeks onwards (ended up happening just last week!)

My sister is having a big party on the 28th of April and my OH and I are going- hoping this baby can wait till after we get back from her part of the UK to be born!

Just out of curiousity, is anyone here planning on having a Christmas glass of something naughty? I am, although my mother was horrified when I said that. My W/wife said it would be fine though.x

Yep plan on having a glass or two of bAileys. I did with my son and he's fine (most days lol) x

3rd may for me :)

still have ms have done since 5 weeks! still on cylazine. scan 15th dec

I'm 16 weeks today too! As I'm diabetic I will be induced at 38 weeks though. My next scan is on 15 Dec. DH can't come so my mum and sister will be with me. Mum saw mini bean at my 7 week viability scan at the IVF clinic but it will be the first time for my sister.

Have mixed feelings about finding out the gender but I think we probably will.

As for Xmas tipples, I'm already looking forward to a glass of champagne on Xmas day. Had half a glass at my Mum's wedding when I was almost 13 weeks but nothing other than that. Champagne is my weakness!

We're team yellow...for now! I'm hoping to find out if the little one cooperates in a couple weeks at the ultrasound. We've heard heartbeat since 10 weeks at each appointment and seen the baby on the first trimester screen ultrasound. But, not that the US tech would have told us anyway, the baby crossed its legs so we didn't even catch a peek for a guess! I've recently started feeling some pokes and flutters - for maybe about a week and a half, and knew they weren't just gas because it was pretty consistently different than gas and always in the same vicinity within my uterus' borders. Today, though, perhaps to celebrate the 16 week marker, s/he was really active and it was definite - and stronger - movement, which was a surprising and exciting feeling. Can't wait until I can feel it from the outside!

I'm 5th May, so not far off. I don't get to see midwife again until 25 weeks because this is my 2nd.

I'm right behind you, May 3... 16 weeks tomorrow! We're going Friday for an early gender peek and 3D/4D! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :D

hey ladies im may 3rd:) so 16 weeks tomorrow wooohoo and next scan is dec 19th hoping to find out the gender too :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->