Anyone due 2nd may? 16 weeks today. :)

aww theres quite a few of us due around the same time then... :) congrats everybody x

Am planning on having a glass of champagne for Christmas too! Have a lovely bottle of Moet already chilling in the fridge ready for that day (splurged a little, given that it will be my first drink in four months!) but a glass of baileys could be tempting... have told myself I will only have two glasses though, so perhaps that will have to wait.

Can't wait to see little bean again on December 19th- so much to look forward to!

Hope everyone's scans go well- including those with the early gender scans.x

hey im due 5th may have my midwife appt on the 25th and my gender scan on the 20th dec i wish it would hurry along seems like its taking ages lol i felt some fluttering last nyt in ma belly so i fink its da 1st sign of feelin ma lil buba :D wen did u start feeling a fluttery feeling?

im definatly feeling bubs having a wriggle in there have been for a few weeks really, alot more now though and more so in the evening.. its so reassuring and lovely cant wait for proper kicks :happydance:

I love the flutters l a certain point. But part of me thinks it's weird that something is moving and living inside of me. My body is super sensitive to changes so I don't know what it's physical reaction to the real movements will be. I'm scared it'll make me sick or something

i know what you mean but you will get used to them this is my 4th baby but last one was 13 yrs ago.. so ive kinda forgot some stuff.lol but i know you just get used to the feeling and once bubba arrives you kinda miss the feeling inside if that makes sence.. x

I always hear people miss being pregnant. So far I'm not sure I I'll fall into that category. Don't get me wrong though. I love the fact that I'm growing a child that my hubby and I made together but the sickness and aches and pains are a bit irritating. I know even in a few weeks time I may feel completely different about it but it's now that worries me. congrats on this baby. That's quite an age gap. My cuz's closest sibling is her sis who is 12 years younger. they get along great.

I'm also due May 2nd. I'm so excited, I feel like that will never get here, then I think of everything I need to do and think it's coming too fast :) We have our "20 week" scan on the 7th, hope they will tell me the gender then. I admire everyone who can stick with team yellow and be surprised at the end, I just can't do it! We are hoping for a boy, but will be happy with anything, just really hoping for healthy and a VBAC :)

How are u all feeling with tiredness? I am still constantly exhausted!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->