anyone due 7th july

Me!!! I'll chat with you... My ticker is a day off though :(

Where are you located?

Hiya,

I'm due on the 7th July too! :) I'll be your bump buddy?!
Im in Bedfordshire in the UK.

Not too bad thanks. The sickness is getting a little annoying but apart from that its all good :)

How about how u feeling??

Not too bad thanks. The sickness is getting a little annoying but apart from that its all good :)

How about how u feeling??

yeh apart from the naseas and sore boobs im ok i have had a few days where been sick all day but only about 3 the rest of the time i just feel sick its horrible though cause i feel like i cant do anything the tiredness is getting a little better now to

Hi Star2002, hows your pregnancy going??

Mumtobeagain, i envy you, im still exhausted all the time.

Have you had your booking in appointments yet?? When are your scans??

I am starting to feel less nausea but still very tired. I am so jealous of everyone who has had scans already. I have only had blood work thus far. My IPS is booked for Dec21st so I guess that will be my first pic and heartbeat.
When is everyone else's app't booked for?

I haven't had a scan yet either! Mine is on the 23rd December so that will be my first pic. I cant wait :)

I haven't had a scan yet either! Mine is on the 23rd December so that will be my first pic. I cant wait :)

i had a scan 5w 6 days as i have had 4 msscairages and 1 ectopic since my dd n 2007 so at 5w 6d all we could only see th gestational sac and the yolk sac so went bk at 7 weeks 6d to check for hb and saw it then at 9w 6d i had another one jst ti check progress and saw baby had grown to 3.1 cm and looking real lol then my 12 weeks scan like you is on the 23rd so we have due dates and same 12 week scan dates so exciting i have seen m midwife at 8w2d and am seeing her again tommorow at 10w2d to have my bloods done have u met ur midwife yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->