Anyone due April 2011 in the UK?

Hi Hayley,
Hope things have gone well for you so far!

Not too bad. Starting so understand that heavy, uncomfortable feeling that people go on about! Stairs are killing me at the moment!
Still got another 5 1/2 weeks left at work though! can't wait for ML!

hello im due easter sunday!24th april. team yellow :)
im 18 and unfortunatly single too :(
victoria xx

i also just broke my laptop while writting that hahah x

Whoopsy!
How are you finding pregnancy? Are you doing the big countdown? I can't believe it's next month!

its ok i fixed it :) heheh.. and yeaah cant wait. finding it really hard to sleep now though! just want my bubs here for a cuddle. i think mny babys abit squashed in there now!
how about you xx?

She must be squashed! My belly is soooo tight. I have to sleep on my side as I get palatations when I lie on my back, but then I sometimes can feel her pushing back at me, plus my hips go numb and painful after a while so I tend to wake up every couple of hours to turn over! Oh well, I guess that I'm getting used to a disturbed sleep pattern at least!
I know exactly how you feel about wanting that cuddle! At the moment I can barely think past just wanting to see her face. Everything else beyond that is a bonus, but I just want to hold her and look at her face!
I've only got 4 more weeks until she's due (1 more week at work), but I'm hoping she'll come a little bit earlier! I'd love to be a mum by mothers day on the 3rd. fx

Hey,

I'm Emma, I'm 19 and due on 30th of April...started panicking about the reality of LO actually coming today, but I think it was just the hormones as this only happened after OH left for work (he works away a few days at a time so I know I won't see him for a couple of days) but now I am excited again! How has everyone found pregnancy?? I've been pretty lucky, no morning sickness and have been healthy throughout really. Only thing is I think LO is getting squished now as I am always getting kicks in ribs and sides and can only eat a little at a time as I get so full so quick!
I don't know anyone in person or on here who is also pregnant so am looking to make some buddies, if anyone is interested pm me as I think my mum may be starting to get fed up with every conversation being about babies lol :shrug: I'm just so excited for my baby to come! :cloud9:

Hey Emma, don't worry we're all really nice on here! Sounds like your pregnancy has been a walk in the park! It is about now that things start to feel pretty awkward though.
Sucks that your partner has to work away from home, mine works ridiculous shifts which means I probably won't see him (awake) until the weekend, so I kinda know how that feels.
I hope the next month or so passes nice and quickly for us all. We'll be holding our babies in no time!
Btw, if you're a facebook user feel free to add me. I'm pretty easy to find if you search Rae Booyens.

Heya sorry I forgot I made this :dohh: how's everyone been doing? Can't believe how quick it's coming now :D xx

It's the final countdown... duh duh duh duh... duh de duh duh duh! Can't believe how close EDD Day is! 3 weeks to tomorrow, still hoping for a little bit early though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->