Anyone due around Oct. 21?

Of course! Welcome Lilliebelle!

Has anyone had an appointment yet?

Jena- when will you hear about your second beta?

Hey ladies, I am due October 23rd. This is my second, my daughter will turn 9 next month. I had no symptoms until about 10 weeks last time. This time I am 4 weeks and have had cramps and sore boobies for the last week. I am also getting heartburn and am having trouble sleeping. After I eat I get so bloated and full. This just seems so early for all this.

Betas almost tripled, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I will have my first ultrasound on March 2

Thanks! I got darker lines on my hpt today!! Im still waiting for it to sink in! I am so scared of going to the doctors!! Silly me!

How we all feeling?xx

We told my parents this morning. I don't know why I was so nervous. I knew they'd be happy for us but at the same time I've been looking to change jobs and DH is as well. A baby will definitely change that a bit. Anyway my fears were unfounded. They are SO excited. Probably a bit shocked too ;)

Great news Jena!
Lilliebelle- darker hpt's are the way to go!
Sophiasmom- that's awesome you told your parents. My parents are on another continent and I told my mom during her night . My dad scolded me the next day because my mom was too excited to sleep it seems. Brought tears to my eyes except everything does now?
Also I am toooo light headed now and it's making me nervous .

Iv told my mum, she was over the moon! I was nervous telling her - even at 27! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->