Anyone due around Oct 28th?

Laura2309

Reaction score
Looking to share this time with some friends and help eachother with making the first trimester go more quickly! I am 5 + 2 with my 3rd child and I am so tired and wanting to be 12 weeks already!!!

I'm not sure exactly when I'm due as I thought I didn't ovulate this month so was shocked to get a bfp but doctors think I'm about 5 weeks after a scan I had monday and I got another scan this Monday to see if they can see a heartbeat when I should be 6 weeks so I'm due round the end of October, fingers crossed everything goes well

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :) I want to be in the 2nd trimester already lol

I'm not sure exactly when I'm due as I thought I didn't ovulate this month so was shocked to get a bfp but doctors think I'm about 5 weeks after a scan I had monday and I got another scan this Monday to see if they can see a heartbeat when I should be 6 weeks so I'm due round the end of October, fingers crossed everything goes well

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :) I want to be in the 2nd trimester already lol

yes im about 5 weeks 2 days, and it seems to be taking forever just for it to be bed time let alone 2nd tri! im so stressed lol. how are you? my lmp was jan 21st x

Oct 30th here! Though I went almost two weeks over due with my DD, so I'm sure this one will go into November. 😒

I am due Oct 28 also with hopefully my 3rd. Have had 4 losses. So ready for second trimester!

Hi ladies, I am not sure when i'm due but I think around the same time b/c my last period was 1/21. I have 2 kids and they keep me super busy. This one wasn't planned and honestly I was really surprised when I was pregnant. Anyways, i just had one blood test and can't wait for the ultrasound in 2 weeks. When are you guys getting ultrasounds?

My ultrasound is Mar 10. I am queasy all day, bbs sore, extremely tired and emotional.

I'm due Oct 28th too.. LMP 1/21 :)
This would be my first :) I had an early miscarriage when I was younger so I'm a bit scared and trying not to get my hopes up..
I'm just feeling kind of tired, but not sure if it's because I've stopped having my morning cappuccino.. hehe :sleep:
When should I schedule an appointment? I'm soo lost.. It wasn't really planned and I'm just starting to get over the initial shock.. :)

Hello :) I'm due 26th October this is my second child. My first is now 7 years and it has flown by!

Hi ladies I'm due 1st November with my first icsi miracle hopefully :)

Hello :) I'm due 26th October this is my second child. My first is now 7 years and it has flown by!

Hey there! Congratulations!

my first baby and I am 5 weeks tomorrow making my due date end of October/early November :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->