Anyone due around Sep 1st 2012 and looking for bump buddy?

im due around 5th sept, found out christmas day at 13dpo...got a negative dr's test on the 28th but a very clear FRER the following day & a 2-3 weeks on a digi today so im nervous as hell but hopeful xxx

Hi, glad there is a few more of us now

I dont seem to be feeling many symptoms today, well I do, but they arent as obvious as I would like lol. I guess I am def. more tired than usual and sore boobs on and off. I was like this with DS2,convinced myself it was ending badly but drs reassured me and scans showed all was fine, symptoms def. come and go in severity and people react to hcg differently. With DS1 I had awful back ache and was so much more tired where as with DS2 and so far so good, I sail through it feeling just a bit more tired than usual.

Hi there! I should be due on August 31st. Haven't been to the doc and I am waiting until I'm 9 weeks to go, but that is the calculation they gave me over the phone based on my last period:)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hi Everyone! I am Michelle. Got my positive home test on Christmas, about 10 dpo. We had been trying for about 7 months so I didn't really expect it to be positive! It was a great Christmas gift. I think I am due around Sept 7. My symptoms are really severe at this point though, and as this is my third child(huge gap) I am not really sure if it is just because I am finally getting a GIRL or if something else is going on. Oh well, each one is different. :) I haven't called my midwife yet, as its still sinking in. Guess I will do that Monday. haha...

Morning ladies :) my little pud is due 4 sept. This will hopefully be my 2nd child. I have a gorgeous son of 17 mths. This is my 4th pregnancy (so 2 mc). Really shocked to be here so soon, as we weren't seriously ttc! Still, it was obviously meant to be ;) I will probably contact midwife when I'm six weeks. The waiting is very nerve wracking isn't it ladies, especially when you have barely any symptoms and had mc's in the past.

Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancies :D

i agree PAL is so tough...every little twinge,cramp & the constant checking the TP....
well hopefully we will all help each other through the good & possible bad times,happy new year to us all!!!! :hugs: xxx

Im PAL and I am sooo scared I am actually driving myself crazy, I woke up in the night squeezing my boobs to see if they still hurt!? I have had quite bad cramping on and off and every time I have them im convinced this is it. My dr wants me to ring the midwife next week to get in a bit earlier as im not sure exactly when im due.

Hi! I am also due Sept 1st, 2012! This is my 2nd child and I am so very excited!!!! Is this your first?

Found out on Christmas huh? Thats so awesome! I found out on December 23rd and it made for a lot of fun to tell the families on Christmas!

yeah i tested xmas day as i wanted to know incase i drank any wine....i just blamed weight watchers for not drinking:rofl: x

yeah i tested xmas day as i wanted to know incase i drank any wine....i just blamed weight watchers for not drinking:rofl: x

lol Brilliant!! :thumbup:

I'm so glad to see there's so many of us on here due the same time.

I took another test yesterday, just to make sure! lol! :haha:

1st one was taken on Dec 26th and was a FRER - 2 lines.
2nd one was taken on Jan 2nd and was a Clearblue Digital - Pregnant 2-3.

My count is that I'm 5 wks 4 days. I presume the hcg just isn't quite as strong as it should be just now. I'm not worried though, my friend was pregnant and didn't show on a hpt until she was 6 weeks!
That would have driven me crazy!! :wacko:

Hope everyone is keeping well.
I've had a few nausia spells, nothing major - just a feeling of being quite off and thinking I might actually be sick. A bit of toast and a cup of tea has sorted it.
Other than that, my breasts are tender and I'm quite thirsty - the thirst is quite new to me. I never drank enough fluid before. And I'm hot - all of the time - DH says I'm like a radiator when he lies next to me at night! lol!

:dust: to us all. Good luck Ladies! xx :kiss:

Hi, may I join please?
I also found out I was expecting on Christmas day! I was nervous to tell hubby as we weren't going to start trying until end 2012 for number 3. I told him on the 26th, and he was delighted, so we're both happy :)
How are you all feeling? My morning sickness is getting slightly worse each day,and I'm starting to find many smells/thoughts repulsive. Apart from that I'm very soppy, and finding it more difficult to cope with daily lives little difficulties :wacko:

Hello, I'm due on September 4th. There was another thread somewhere else for this date but I think everyone from that is here too. Hello!

I've not tested since Xmas Eve but as AF is now 10 days late, my jeans are too tight from the bloat and my boobs are enormous and killing me, I feel sick and just generally crazy, I'm taking it as read that I'm up the duff.

I'm going to the GP for the first time tomorrow. I'm a bit scared that somehow she will say I am imagining the whole thing! But this is just because I still feel like this good news is all a dream and I am going to wake up sometime...

It's good to have people who are in the same stage. Should we put a buddy thread up in the buddy section? I am not sure how it works.

Snap tiny tabby, my edd is 4 sept too. Unlike you though I have hardly any symptoms yet. Tired, but then that's not unusual! A few cramps but that is all. Didn't have much with my son and then not til 7 weeks ish. Decided I might go for a private viability scan in a couple of weeks. Had 2 mc before so want to know it's all ok. ;)

We could definitely set up a buddy thread in the pg buddies section, couldn't we :)

Hello ladies,

Found out I was pregnant on New Year's Day after stopping BC in Dec, so due about Sep 10th. My husband requested a baby for his birthday present this year (!) which is Sep 3rd, so hopefully it will be around then! Its all a bit of a wonderful surreal experience so far! Had days of backache, 3 waves of nausea after meals and felt absolutely knackered last week, but never thought it was pregnancy related as took severeal negative looking tests. Wish I hadn't drank quite so much NYE now! Feel a complete idiot, as when I looked at the tests again the next day the last 2 tests were blatantly positive! Stupid line eye!

Wishing us all a smooth journey anyway!

xx

Morning Ladies! :flower:

Hope everyone is well.

Called my doctor surgery today and have been booked in for my first midwife appointment. It's 2 weeks away, but that will make me almost 8 weeks by then.

Just gotta keep my fingers crossed that all is well.

Have a great day ladies! :hugs:

Milly xx :kiss:

Good morning everyone!

Went to the GP this morning to tell her I am up the duff and to get put into the system. It was a very unsatisfactory experience. She was nice and everything but had a very angry and unhelpful approach. As soon as she had confirmed that I was about 5 weeks she said, 'Where do you want to have your baby?'

I'm like, 'Where? I'm only just pregnant and I know nothing and can't you give me some guidance? I'd consider a home birth, I'm not into major medical intervention. Does one of them have a birthing centre?'

She just said, 'I don't know, they've taken every part of maternity services away from GPs in this health authority. I can't help you. You can choose from 2 hospitals. I can't tell you anything about either of them. We used to be able to talk about this kind of thing but you have to wait for your midwife appointment now.'

And that was it! I chose the hospital that's easier to get to, but that's hardly a good basis. My midwife appointment and scan will be at 12-13 weeks.

It all seems a bit cold and horrible already. She also reminded me that it was very early days and that it could all go tits up. And that I should get a flu jab.

Oh tinytabby,

So sorry your first experience has not been great.
Fingers-crossed it can only get better!

I've read a number of websites and they all seem to say the same thing. The doctor's really don't have much to do with you unless you are ill. The midwife takes care of everything and will have much more information for you.

Fingers crossed your first midwife appointment is more useful/informative.

I'm nervous about my pregnancy anyways, just because it's early, so you certainly don't need a doctor with a crap "bed-side manner" to be rude to you and remind you that it is early on.

More encouragement wouldn't go a miss - or even some manners!! xx

I know, Milly! I think she was really angry as I think they used to have more to do with it. I can't believe I have to wait until 12-13 weeks for anything else to happen! Maternity services seem to vary an awful lot in Scotland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->