Anyone due around Sep 1st 2012 and looking for bump buddy?

Didn't have much with my son and then not til 7 weeks ish. Decided I might go for a private viability scan in a couple of weeks.

Hey Poshie, I used to wonder why people would want to go for scans earlier but now I can see. Seems like a very good idea. Hope it goes really well.

Sorry you had a rubbish experience with your gp. I'm pretty sure that when I ring up my gp surgery, they will just book me in with the mw. I am planning to ring up next week.

The other thing for me about an early scan is the sooner I know if there is something wrong, the better for me physically and emotionally. I still have the memory of believing I was pg only to discover a BO at my 12 week scan. That was awful and painful when I mc shortly after. So that's my main reason for wanting an early scan.

I am due sept 1st!!!! Blood rests have been wonderful waiting on yesterday's and ultrasound monday

Hi Ladies,

I am due on 3rd September- this is my first pregnancy and I am very nervous.
I have my first midwife appointment on the 16th Jan and it can't come quick enough for me!!! I'm very worried that I still feel pretty 'normal', I have had tender breasts and cramps but they come and go daily. I am also very tierd when I come in from work and find myself in bed for about 8.30pm!!!

However i've seen other expectent mums- due around the same time as me that have a lot more pregnancy symptoms which is making me worry even more! Im not sure weather to make an appointment with my GP I am so worried!

xxx

Hey ladies, I'm due 31st August (fingers crossed!) got a consultant appointment tomorrow (for my recurrent miscarriages) and desperately hoping he will scan me, so I can see everything is going ok this time. Best of luck to everyone x

However i've seen other expectent mums- due around the same time as me that have a lot more pregnancy symptoms which is making me worry even more! Im not sure weather to make an appointment with my GP I am so worried! xxx

Hi LittleChick! Don't worry - it's still early and some people are lucky enough not to have major symptoms anyway. It's a good idea to check in with the GP if you think it will help set your mind at rest.

Hey ladies, I'm due 31st August (fingers crossed!) got a consultant appointment tomorrow (for my recurrent miscarriages) and desperately hoping he will scan me, so I can see everything is going ok this time. Best of luck to everyone x

Hiya Dinks - good luck and fingers crossed for you - let us know how it goes.

Hey, hows everyone doing?
Dinks I hope you get a scan and this pregnancy goes well for you.

Im noticing the tiredness a bit more but my boys have me up in the night and early! Thought for a brief few seconds I was going to be sick but as soon as the thought is there, the feeling goes- Im sure I have the power to feel sick by just thinking about it lol, so I try not to think about it. Boobs are feeling a bit more sore on and off today, and my sugar levels suck, stupidly had a full sugar coke today before breakfast and just feel a bit woozy headed now, so need to remember not to do that again, my sugar levels seem to get worse with each pregnancy

Keep your chin up tinytabby!

I'll let you know how mine goes in 2 weeks. DH wishes it was sooner, bless him.
But after hearing some peoples experiences, I'm a bit wary!!

Try and relax, you being upset about this morning won't help the baby!

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Keep your chin up tinytabby!

I'll let you know how mine goes in 2 weeks. DH wishes it was sooner, bless him.
But after hearing some peoples experiences, I'm a bit wary!!

Try and relax, you being upset about this morning won't help the baby!

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Thanks - I am venting my frustration on a big spring cleaning day! I think nesting has kicked in!

Hey, hows everyone doing?
Dinks I hope you get a scan and this pregnancy goes well for you.

Im noticing the tiredness a bit more but my boys have me up in the night and early! Thought for a brief few seconds I was going to be sick but as soon as the thought is there, the feeling goes- Im sure I have the power to feel sick by just thinking about it lol, so I try not to think about it. Boobs are feeling a bit more sore on and off today, and my sugar levels suck, stupidly had a full sugar coke today before breakfast and just feel a bit woozy headed now, so need to remember not to do that again, my sugar levels seem to get worse with each pregnancy

Hi chocolate, we seem to be in a similar situation, I have boys aged 3 and 1 too, and am due beginning of September as well.
I'm feeling nauseous, but am eating all around me! I just had a large bar of chocolate, and feel a bit bad - hopefully the caffeine levels aren't too high in it!
Are you going to find out the sex of this one?

Hey everyone, so I have my first Ultrasound next Friday the 13th (ugh an unlucky day but my mom always says it's a lucky day so hoping that's true!!) But anyway the only symptoms I've had so far is fatigue, sore boobs, and that's pretty much it. Today though I had a very small amount of blood on the toilet paper. It was only once when I wiped and it was such a small amount that I probably wouldn't have seen it if I didn't examine every inch of the toilet paper every time...:/ But either way it's making me worry. My doc is wanting to start me on progesterone, but I'm waiting for my insurance to approve it..SO FRUSTRATING.. Anyway, I'm trying not to worry but it's impossible. Just trying to be patient and wait untill my appt Next Friday. Hoping everything goes good. I'll only be 6weeks 2 days at this appt but the doc thinks we should see a heartbeat. I really hope so!! :)

Hi! I was in a similar situation. 2 yrs TTC & only 1 MC over a year ago. Looked for symptoms sooo many times & nothing:( Recent months, I started spotting a few days before expected AF w/ normal PMS symptoms (sore boobs, etc). So, I ignored the signs since I always have 'em & got soooo drunk on the night before NY eve b/c I KNEW period's coming next day. So for the heck of it on the morn of NY eve I took a test just so I don't drink any more that night. I figure "eh, it will be negative just like each month these last [almost] 2 yrs." Hubby walks into bathroom afterwards & sees the pee stick I abandoned just minutes earlier & goes "HONEY! WHY ARE THERE 2 LINES!?!" We're over the moon excited but fear another MC. Am now on 200mg's prometrium suppositories nightly to prevent it. Like many of you ladies on here, every cramp & tug I feel, I et scared. Every time I go to bathroom is another test, looking @ the paper praying not to see spotting! I wish you all the best experience one can hope for & a healthy pregnancy all the way! God bless!

So how is everyone this morning? Think I might start up a September Stars pregnancy buddy thread if you're interested? :)

So how is everyone this morning? Think I might start up a September Stars pregnancy buddy thread if you're interested? :)

Morning! I'm good today thanks, bit tired and I'm really achy in my pelvis. Think I overdid the housework yesterday. I'm back to work on Monday so I'm totally going to chill out between now and then.

How are you doing?

September Stars buddy thread sounds grand! I'm in!

hey everyone....sorry ive been a bit quiet lately...im just a bit worried as i dont feel pregnant anymore :-(

anyone else feel this way??? xx

Morning! I'm good today thanks, bit tired and I'm really achy in my pelvis. Think I overdid the housework yesterday. I'm back to work on Monday so I'm totally going to chill out between now and then.

How are you doing?

September Stars buddy thread sounds grand! I'm in!

Morning :) I am good thanks. Went back to work Tuesday but had yesterday off (I work 4 days a week) plus it was DH's 40th birthday so it was nice to spend the day with the family.

Hello Moonbeam. I understand how you feel. To be honest I don't feel pregnant either, not really. Other than having a bloated tummy and the odd cramp, that is it symptoms wise. Don't forget though (I'm trying not to myself) that it is early days and my symptoms didn't really start until after 7 weeks in my first pg.

PS. I've started a a buddy thread in pregnancy buddies for those who are interested. Hope to see you there!

Hey Moonbeam, isn't how you feel meant to change all the time? My boobs stopped hurting yesterday for a while and I freaked out but they're back with a vengeance. I started out with indigestion but that's gone now (thank goodness!)

Try not to worry too much, although I know it's easy to say and very hard to do.

Fingers crossed for your sticky bean xx

i know....im just fretting *sigh*
ive just popped into the sept buddies thread poshie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back