Anyone due around the 16th April 2011?

lauraaimee05

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone wants to be bump buddies, I'm due on the 16th April 2011. This is my third pregnancy but will hopefully be my first baby https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/good.gif

Hey lauraaimee05 :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)
There are quite a few April 2011 threads going on around here, and First Trimester! :)

How are you feeling?

Im due 4th April, well im having a EPS 16th August to see exactly how far along I am because Im thinking it's quite varied...

Hope you have a healthy 9months :) xxxx

Hello, and many congratulations! I'd love a buddy too - how are you finding things so far? I had loads of cramping last week but it's totally gone now

Hey Girls, im due 10th April got my 1st midwife appointment tomrw!!

Hi Toni - congratulations!! You'll have to let us know how the mw appointment goes - your mw is obviously much more on the ball than mine!

Congrats to you 2 Noileena! Iv just joined this forum so trying to get the hang of it :)

Oh it takes some doing - I spent ages faffing on with it, but it's not as though I'm doing much work at the moment - far too distracted by the journey ahead!! How are you finding things so far?

I know what you mean iv been on this for hours now think this will be my new toy for 9 months :)

Yeah ok had my ups and downs! Happy one min then ragging the next but this is my 2nd pregnancy so knew this part was coming!

How are you so far!

I'm finding that I'm quite level - apart from when the bath water was too cold this morning and I threw a hissy fit!! I much less hormonal since coming off the pill but am dreading the mood swings (or maybe that's DH!). It's my first so I have no idea what to expect - although this forum helps! How old's your #1?
I haven't had many symptoms now I've entered week 5- week 4 was full of cramps and weird toilet habits which meant i was very glad to be working from home!

he he he!!!

My little girl has just turned 2 in June so will be nearly 3 when this little one comes along!!

Not had much cramps but im with you with the toilets habits :) Not so good!!

Thats me now finishing work for the day :)

Will be back on tonight to figure out how to use this and catch up some more!

hey all,

I'm due mid April also, I'm 22 and expecting my first :) x

Thanks hun!

I'm good thanks a bit sicky but nothing major, rang doctors this morning i don't have to see him just book in with the midwife when I'm 8 weeks a little nervous as it seems like forever away lol

How are you feeling? Have u got any appointments and things yet? :) x

ok ignore the last bit lol just realised you've got midwife appointment today :D woooo good luck hope all goes well!

You'll have to let me know what they do in the first app wish mine was sooner but never mind. Is this your first? x

Yeah i have my appointment today so looking forward to that makes it abit more real :)

No this is my 2nd i have a daughter she will be nearly 3 whe this one comes along!!

Tor, can I just ask - how would you booked the appointment with the midwife? Did the Dr give you a number to call or something?

Hi Ladies how are you all doing? I have my first appointment with the doctor today, I'm thinking about asking him for an early scan or at least a blood test to check how things are doing.
I'm getting a little worried as I'm not really feeling any different, just get period pain now and again. Has anyone else noticed any major changes?

Hey,

Im good! I have my 1st midwife appntmt today at 3pm so looking forward to that! The symptms i have had so far which was thye same with my first (in order):

Change in nipple colour and size straight after i conceived
Quite bad back ache again straight away
Change in mood one min happy the next min sad/angry
Tiredness and sick feeling if have too much to eat (mostly night times)
My boobs have slightly swollen and are slightly sore (started yesterday)

Oh and not to mention visit to the toilet increased and feeling hungry alot more!!

Try not to worry to much LauraAimee as all pregnancys are different you may find next week you start to get some symtms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->