Anyone due early june

mrsirish

Reaction score
Can't seem to see any posts that I can relate to lately. I'm in the in between stage I think just so excited to meet my baby boy it feels so long to wait

I am not due in June, but I wanted to send :hugs:. I remember it seeming like pregnancy was going to last forever, and now here I am in my last month of it lol. Just remember it does come quicker than you think it will and if you need to chat there is always BnB:thumbup:

Hi MrsIrish! I'm due 3rd June. I'm also expecting a little boy. Is this your first?

Sometimes I feel like time is going quick.... Then there are other times i feel like time is really dragging. Like when I think about how much time of work I have left, or when I finally finish work that I'll still have 6 weeks til I'm due... Or when I come on here and there are so many ahead of me.

In the whole scheme of things though, it won't be long and our lives will be changed forever. We will soon be holding our precious little boys in our arms. Exciting and daunting all at the same time. :hugs:

Hi,I'm due the end of may but have a feeling it will be beginning of June before he arrives! I am also having a boy so excited it is getting closer and closer to meeting him! Finish work at the end of next week as I have a lot of holiday to take and being a nurse I'm getting so tired on long days x

I'm due May 28th so will probably end up with an early June baby.
I know what you mean though, it all feels like its close yet soo farrrrr awayyy still :p

Im due between 30th may and 2nd june (sonographer wrote wrong date in book and then said it was too late to change it!!) Im hoping for a may baby. 29 weeks today and 2 weeks until i leave work. Can not wait!

Hi I'm due 9th June. I'm the same dint seen yo be able to relate to second or third trimester posts atm. This is ny second baby. The first was born 26th June 09 so the birthdays could be very close together if I go over lol.

I know what you mean about not being able to relate atm. I'm due on the 10th June.

im due on 15th but baby will be coming sooner as ill be having a section. So far this pregnancy had flown by!

Hello! I feel the same way
I can't relate to most posts and I just can't wait ;D
Due June 10-13th

Feels like its suddenly going very slow! I keep pushing to start washing all the baby clothes and getting them set and ready and hubs thinks thats all too early, I need distraction ;D

My due date is June 2nd. I have a feeling it will be sooner though. Like the end of May. We'll see...

Hi Im due June 1st and having a little girl, Im so excited but also it feels like it is lasting forever but Im enjoying it as it is most likely my last pregnancy and I know all too well that the last month flies in :flower:

Hello *waves*

I'm due 12th June, also have a feeling it'll be earlier considering nearly going into labour at 25 weeks!

It's exciting though! Can't wait to meet him!

Hello, I'm also having a boy and due June 2nd! Just starting to feel more at home on the 3rd tri forum, lots of useful tips and recommendations for things we'll need etc :)
Is really strange to think in less than 3 months life will be sooooo different! I have such a quiet life at the moment!:) Cannot wait though!!!x

I'm early/Mid June so about the same stage, enjoying the pregnancy at the moment but can feel the pains and aches starting to set in. :(. Ccan't wait for June to arrive but happy for it not to rush here to quickly!!

Im due june 5th with my second little boy :) I will be having a repeat c section on may 24th though as long as everything sticks to the plan !!

I'm due with my second LO on 6 June!

Also feeling like an "in-betweener" and facing an uncertain couple of months as we may have to move house really late on in my pregnancy. We'll know by the end of May.

I'm due June 6th with a baby boy. My very first baby. I feel that this last 2 weeks have been dragging... i can't wait to see my little baby.

They next "event" will be waiting for my 30th week then my baby shower April 27th.

Feels so far away!

I'm due May 23rd, but we're telling everyone June 1st so they don't start calling in May with the "HAVE YOU HAD THAT BABY YET???!?" questions. Also I'm trying to tell mySELF June 1st because it was so demoralizing having my due date come and go last time and still no baby. :p

Im due within the first week of June..due date between the 3rd-5th. I have a couple diff doctors that cant seem to agree on the same date so when ppl ask I just say first week of June and if they absolutely need a day I use the 5th since its later..I still sort of feel like an inbetweener but not so much cause I relate more to the ladies here than in second trimester..I cant wait to meet my little munchkin butt!!!! Shes so perfect and adorable and i havent even laid eyes on her yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->