Anyone due early june

Im due June 1st and dont feel ready to read labour stories but im over gender guesses and scan times!! Its a frustrating place lol. Another 4 weeks I think and ill be ready!! I think there should be a 2 1/2 trimester for us!!

Yeah something about entering a new trimester... makes you realize even more that its closer to the end and makes you more anxious. Drat! But yeah, having a lo at home helps! I remember with my first pregnancy, I'd have all day at work and then all night at home to think baby! Now my evenings are busy... which is what ya'll can look forward to! Pick her up, then maybe an errand or straight home to make dinner, she likes to eat dinner early! Then playtime and bath and probably dessert/snack... playing with her dolls, books, songs in her room, then bedtime for her and an hour or so to myself before bed!

jtj1054 - oh ok! Glad they are watching you closely... sounds like they are doing what they can to make sure the baby is healthy! I would love to get to see my baby sooner if he decides to come early... as long as I'm 37 weeks! Esp since I know my baby is bigger.

Welcome Jcliff!

Mrs Gards - I'm right there with you!!! I need to stop thinking about the end because still have a long time left!

im due 10th June... any ladies due then? im 38 weeks yesterday and been having braxton hicks since yesterday... Has anyone else had these? some of my plug has been going also

x

due june 12-

wow kate! losing your plug and BH contractions might want to call the doc- that would get me a bit nervous

Hi again Kate! I'm June 10th as well. :) I've had one BH so far but that's it. I know it's possible to lose bits of the plug and it regenerates itself so that might not be a concern but I'd go in to get it checked if I were you just to be on the safe side.

really? i didnt know that about the plug- i havent had mine go until baby time

Kate, yup I've started having BH lately with start of third tri. I get them every day. But with #1, they were strong and made my stomach all pointy... maybe I'm just not there yet... but with #2 its more just been an overall tightening and I have to feel my stomach to even be sure its a BH.

My braxton hicks started as well at 28 weeks. With this pregnancy I haven't lost any plug yet but it can be completely normal. I did lose some earlier on with my last pregnancy. I'm due June 5th but have had all 5 of my babies between 36 and 38w 6 days which would put me at the end of May! But who knows I may go a full 40 with this one :) My last baby was due June 8th so I'm hoping for a May baby. Then all 6 of my kids will have their own birthday month! :)

Hi gals, hope all ok :)

Quick question, has anyone had the whooping cough vaccine yet and if so did it make you feel unwell? I'm booked in for next weds but going on holiday day on the friday and just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be poorly/and or a misery guts afterwards!! I've heard it made a few people sick :shrug: but I was fine after my flu jab.

Any advice much appreciated :flower:

Quick question, has anyone had the whooping cough vaccine yet and if so did it make you feel unwell? I'm booked in for next weds but going on holiday day on the friday and just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be poorly/and or a misery guts afterwards!! I've heard it made a few people sick :shrug: but I was fine after my flu jab.

Hi :) I had mine last week :) .. It was a nippy injection and my arm ached for about 3 days .. But not bad .. Just like a bruise feeling !! Otherwise I felt completely normal :) xx

Hi :) I had mine last week :) .. It was a nippy injection and my arm ached for about 3 days .. But not bad .. Just like a bruise feeling !! Otherwise I felt completely normal :) xx

Ah thanks baby, I can put up with a bruised arm I think. Thanks for replying :thumbup: :)

Hi, I'm due 2nd June with my 2nd. My first arrived at 38 weeks.

I had whooping cough last week and had no side effects at all.

This pregnancy seems much worse than last, I feel knackered, achy, indigestion and my morning sickness has come back. I'm so glad I've booked holiday in before maternity starts cos that means I finish next Wednesday. Being pregnant with a 20 month old and working full time has taken it out of me!

I also moan a lot!!!!!

Were due june 1st ! dont think she will wait that long though she feels like shes dropped already and its baby number 2 !

I feel really paranoid that this one will be early too, I've said it since the beginning. It makes me nervous, I feel like I want everything completely ready by at least 36 weeks!

I'm expecting this one to keep me waiting but I feel so big already, I also feel like he has dropped but at the same time getting kicks way above my belly button, like almost in my mouth!!!! Think this ones a monster!

due june 12-

wow kate! losing your plug and BH contractions might want to call the doc- that would get me a bit nervous

Thanks ladies... i was getting concerned.. they started about 11.30-1am every 2 mins lasting 30 seconds... but steddied down then happaned 3-4am. A few next day but none for past 2 days. Im under consultant care cause my son was small and born at 38 weeks induced but when i went for examination i was already 1cm so he may have come early... with him i started loosing bits of plug 2 weeks before with minor period cramping thought nothing of it but looks like it all added up...

My consultant said not to worry about the BH cause mucus s not blood tinged but it wasnt with noah. Anyways seems to have calmed down.

Should i get booked in for the whooping cough? i carnt remember when i had it with my son

xx

Kate-between 28 and 34 weeks is optimum results for whooping cough vaccine. I just booked mine in even though my utterly useless MW has not recommend it to me or told me to get one!!

Kate-between 28 and 34 weeks is optimum results for whooping cough vaccine. I just booked mine in even though my utterly useless MW has not recommend it to me or told me to get one!!

Neither did mine, its only from here that I discovered I needed to have one! I never had the flu jab either!

I'm so glad to find a thread that isn't rambling on about ways to induce labour or finding out the sex!

Feels as though I've fallen down a crack in the pregnancy calendar or something - there's no excitement about finding out the sex (we're staying team yellow) and I know that I'll soon be excited about the birth (we think I will be induced in the first week in June) so I'm just left with the aches and pains while still trying to juggle work and the very real need for a nap in the afternoon! :sleep:

On the plus side, I have been spending a fortune in the baby shops and the nursery should be finished soon - I love going in and being surrounded by the baby's things whilst sitting back in the nursing chair (with my feet up of course!)

How is everyone else coming along with nursery prep? Maybe we could all get excited about this? Not forgetting that there'll be Easter to break up the monotony before we're due to deliver! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->