Anyone due early june

I'm 3rd June, but I have a feeling it'll be may 26th....dunno why! But I know what you mean...don't wanna be chatting about gender guesses but not ready for tip on inducing labour!

I'm due June 11th and like you all can't wait. I also have a feeling she will be early for some reason but my other two were a week late so we will see.

Will be nice to relate to a few more posts the further along we get, I do agree it has really been dragging this last couple of weeks, I feel like I'm going to get excited again when I hit 32 weeks then the end is in sight.

Good luck everyone xx

Im due june 12th, but im guessing closer to june 1st as DD was early and she was my first. Im super excited to be having my first boy, though a bit nervous too.

I think there should be two sections of third tri. One for early, one for late. I feel so lost here! And truth be told,reading about everyone being full term and / or going into labor makes me feel like im super far from holding my own baby, as im only 27 weeks.

Wow so many boys! I'm due June 7th and I'm having a girl! She may come early as I have a bicornate uterus and she might run out of room. :/

Due June 10th here! We've got our first LO cooking. A Little Girl! :)

I agree though! Sometimes I wish they had a separate section for labor and the whole "that was it" thing. Very easy for those to take over the board and leave the rest of us feeling lost and not quite belonging yet... :/

Me too! I'm due 12th June with my first (a little girl). I'm glad you all feel the same about 'being inbetween' because like many of you have said, I don't know where to put myself at the moment - 2nd tri or 3rd tri forums. I'm too far on for gender guesses etc but not far enough to start talking about labour :)

I'm due June 6ish with #3 (team yellow) and I feel the exact same way! I hate this phase. We're out of the happy, energetic, joyous 2nd tri and into the backaches and sleep deprivation phases of tri 3. :shrug:
This last couple of weeks have gone by slower than any phase of any of my other pregnancies. I'm hoping that I'll wake up one morning to a kick in the ass that baby is right around the corner!:winkwink:

Wow thanks so much for all your replies its good to know I'm not the only one feeling isolated in the forums lol. I'm also due June 11th its so kool that a few of you share same due date. I went baby shopping yesterday and that was great and I'm also looking into getting a 4d scan to see him again as I can't believe I'm having a boy after three girls lol. I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies we can do it woooohoooo xx

Oh cool to find this thread! I hadn't seem much in third tri forum to relate to yet! And a lot of it just stresses me out because its stuff we really don't need to be thinking about yet! We need the third tri forum split into 2 halves, ha. I am so not ready to stress about labor/delivery/etc and just want to focus on now!

I'm due June 7... and I'm liking how its start of the month, but far enough in that I don't see having this baby in May... so hopefully won't start to get super anxious until that last week. We'll see! Different this time since I have a toddler along with working FT etc.

How's everyone today? I'm sore and hobbling, but usually the case on Mondays as I'm more active on the weekend, then back to sitting at a desk during the week fo work... which is nice to let my body rest up!

I'm due 8th June but got my elective section booked for May 28th, this will be my second little girl, we are all excited to meet her, getting ready to count down the days now :)

I'm due June 7th with my second which is a boy! I'm hoping that he will come a few days early to hopefully share a birthday with my DH. I agree, the first bit flew by but now that I'm uncomfortable things seem to be slowing down. It seems like it will never get here, yet I feel like I don't have enough time to get things done.

I'm just trying to take this time to love and shower our DD with attention because things are going to change a little soon.

I'm due June 7th with my second which is a boy! I'm hoping that he will come a few days early to hopefully share a birthday with my DH. I agree, the first bit flew by but now that I'm uncomfortable things seem to be slowing down. It seems like it will never get here, yet I feel like I don't have enough time to get things done.

I'm just trying to take this time to love and shower our DD with attention because things are going to change a little soon.

We are due same day! My DH thinks the baby will come in May, but we'll see. I started getting contractions with dd night before my induction at 39 weeks, but I've heard how that can come and go for days so who knows. And every pregnancy is different!

And yeah with no shower for #2, there's less going on for me... since I've been slowly buying stuff all along instead anticipating a bunch of gifts at the end. In fact, just ordered a few things... sound machine for dd (something that will stay on all night, same thing we have in our room)... blackout material for nursery since curtains are thin.... and a beach coverup for me for this summer since I'll be be a fatso, ha!

I'm due June 12 but my doctor has told me to expect an induction at 38 weeks so may 29 is when I'm expecting our first baby, a boy. This whole pregnancy has gone by so slow for me. Now that I'm in the 3rd tri I keep trying to remember when I got the 2nd tri energy!?! It never happened for me and now I'm having to take a nap daily. :/ can it be baby time yet!?!

I'm due June 12 but my doctor has told me to expect an induction at 38 weeks so may 29 is when I'm expecting our first baby, a boy. This whole pregnancy has gone by so slow for me. Now that I'm in the 3rd tri I keep trying to remember when I got the 2nd tri energy!?! It never happened for me and now I'm having to take a nap daily. :/ can it be baby time yet!?!

38 weeks? Due to complications?

I expect to be told I can induce at 39... but will try to wait... but I apparently make big babies for some reason.

Hi ladies! :flower:

Kellyrae - we have the same due date!

I'm due June 8th with our first, a little girl. I feel like since I've gotten to the middle/end of 2nd tri the weeks have just flown by! I actually have to stop and think how far along I am:haha:

It's all feeling very real, though. I'm trying to have most of the nursery done by my shower on April 14th, since it will be at my house, and I'm getting a little overwhelmed at how much there's left to do!

At my last OB appointment, my doctor said he wanted me to have a growth scan in two weeks because I was measuring a little small, but he wasn't overly concerned. He said to book an appointment with him right after the scan. I asked if that'd count as my monthly OB appointment. He laughed and told me "no, you need to come in every 2 weeks now. You're in the final stretch!":shock: and THAT'S when it hit me... we're bringing home a baby soon!!

Hi ladies! :flower:

Kellyrae - we have the same due date!

I'm due June 8th with our first, a little girl. I feel like since I've gotten to the middle/end of 2nd tri the weeks have just flown by! I actually have to stop and think how far along I am:haha:

It's all feeling very real, though. I'm trying to have most of the nursery done by my shower on April 14th, since it will be at my house, and I'm getting a little overwhelmed at how much there's left to do!

At my last OB appointment, my doctor said he wanted me to have a growth scan in two weeks because I was measuring a little small, but he wasn't overly concerned. He said to book an appointment with him right after the scan. I asked if that'd count as my monthly OB appointment. He laughed and told me "no, you need to come in every 2 weeks now. You're in the final stretch!":shock: and THAT'S when it hit me... we're bringing home a baby soon!!

You're due one day after me! And yeah 2nd tri flew by for me... started planning stages for nursery and figured out most major purchases in first tri... knowing how far along I am to the day... 2nd tri, I started forgetting which WEEK I was in! I have to look at my ticker to make sure!

I want my nursery done around the same time as you... but no shower... bedding should be shipped around mid April though, so would like other stuff done by then so I can be done! But we'll see... a bit harder when there's a toddler in the mix!

Ha yeah my Ob told me I'm every 2 weeks now too... i remember counting down for that to happen last time and this time I was like oh really?? Ha. My baby is measuring big... same thing happened with #1... so he said we'll do a scan again closer to due date to reassess. For me, that may mean I'll have to consider inducing early again.

Due June 5! It's going by sooooooo slow for me now. :)

Libby, I'm sure your toddler is keeping you busy and making time fly! I haven't even thought about next time being pregnant, likely with a toddler at home. I'm overwhelmed as it is and we only have a dog to take care of!:rofl:

38 weeks? Due to complications?

I expect to be told I can induce at 39... but will try to wait... but I apparently make big babies for some reason.
I've got epilepsy and apparently in late pregnancy there is an increased risk of still birth and reduced fetal growth so they watching me closely now and at the latest I'll be 38 weeks when baby arrives :) I'm perfectly fine with it since he told me about the stillbirths. Do not want to be in that situation!

Just moved over from second trimester. Feeling very overwhelmed being here :( I'm due June 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->