anyone due end of july?

Erinsmummy

Pregnant with no6
Reaction score
im 12weeks with my 3rd baby.Have my scan 16th. I feel sooo sick, am throwing up all the time and can hardly face eating! feeling miserable:( Very much a wanted and planned baby but i hate that i get so ill when pregnant. Anyone else feeling my pain?

I'm 12 weeks today! Due July :) all of my pesky first trimester symptoms have gone now replaced with new ones lol my next scan is also on the 16th :) x

Ooh how cool. what time is yours? mine is at 1.50. Have you announced your pregnancy yet? x

I'm 12 weeks too, and my scan is also on the 16th!

I'm actually feeling ok at the minute, my nausea has thankfully gone and all I'm getting is what I think are round ligament pains every now and then, and constipation seems to have arrived the last few days too! Hope you feel better soon!

I think I'm starting to show too, my stomach feels pretty big! Are you guys showing yet?

X

I'm due 30th July :wave: Had a scan last week and have my nuchal scan next Tuesday x

I'm 12 weeks today too! I've had 4 scans so far but the official dating scan is on the 23rd - it's late as I'm about to go on holiday for a week.

I've told a few people as I was really quite sick for a while and kind of ditched everyone. Thankfully my sickness and food aversion is wearing off, I'd be lucky if I could eat a slice of toast! I did throw up this morning, last time was last Thursday but it only happens if I smell something - not even something nasty, can be soap or perfume!

I'm just glad I'm nearing the end of the first trimester yukkiness!

My scans at 11.40, and its hard to hide I'm huge lol, last people to tell are the in laws and I'm letting my man do that in his own time lol x

Oh wow lot of us :) Doesnt take alot to set my sickness off, any smell at all does it, and sometimes im just walking through town feeling okish and boom im sick! Hope it goes soon :(

Im not showing, but i didnt show with any of my pregnancies til 20 weeks, and even then only i could notice it. I never get big. I want to show though!!!

We told people at around 10 weeks, as i was so ill, couldnt keep it a secret. xx

My last bout of sickness was in town, went into Costa and asked for a glass of tap water, the people were lovely! Told me if I ever need anything to go in, the lady offered to pay for a taxi to get me home to save me getting the train! X

Im due july 27th where i live you get sacn at 8 weeks then nome till 20 so im paying for one at 16 weeks to find out gender its scheduled for feb 8th im so excited!! I also hav eno symptoms anymore just stretching pains feel quite big already to

Hi ladies. According to my lmp I am due 30th July. I have my first scan on the 17th. I will hopefully be having a CS so should have baby around the middle of July. My all day sickness started right after I got my BFP so around 4 and a half weeks. It started dying down a bit recently but the past few days seems to be coming back :( it's awful, every little thing makes me feel sick, the bin, the smell of cooking food, and especially sweet smells, I've had to stop washing our clothes with fabric softener because I just can't wear them without feeling sick! And have to smell hand wash, shower gel etc before I buy it to make sure it's not too sweet. It's awful and I really can't wait to get to second tri and hopefully feel better!

Hi ladies,

According to my LMP I should be due July 24th but I have very irregular cycles and I hadn't ovulated until CD17/18 so it put me as being due on the 30th. I have my 12 week scan in a few days. I have literally had no symptoms since the beginning which is kind of scary but doc said its normal and saw little peanuts HB at a little over 6 weeks. So praying everything is OK this week. (Ignore my ticker I'm only 11 weeks 5 days).

July 15th! But in the beginning they had me down at July 24th. So I guess any time in between there! haha

I'm due July 31st. We also told fam at 10 weeks because it was Christmas and we had everyone together :)

congrats to u all, at least we are all coming onto second tri now! Please update on scans :) Do you all have children already?xx

Hey ladies..

I listened in with the doppler last night and could hear baby kicking and moving :cloud9: I swear this baby is a ninja in training. Also i had to chase baby about with the doppler last night rather than listen in one general area. Amazing how quick they grow and develop.

x

Hey ladies..

I listened in with the doppler last night and could hear baby kicking and moving :cloud9: I swear this baby is a ninja in training. Also i had to chase baby about with the doppler last night rather than listen in one general area. Amazing how quick they grow and develop.

x

Aw how lovely, i kept meaning to buy a doppler but never got round to it. I might rent one :) One thing my sickness is doing is giving me reasurance everythings ok lol x

congrats to u all, at least we are all coming onto second tri now! Please update on scans :) Do you all have children already?xx

Yayy, almost second trimester:thumbup: I have my scan tomorrow so I'll try to get it posted when I have a minute. This will be our first, what about you? Congrats xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->