Anyone due end of November, early December????

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
Hello Beautiful Pregnant Mommies!

I am due November 30th.

I had a m/c in January, so we are very anxious about this baby!
I would love to have some bump buddies to share symptoms, thoughts, and concerns with!!!!

We will have our first u/s at 6 weeks, 0 days, which is next friday, April 6th!

As of today, 5w 0d, I have not had many symptoms other than slight breast tenderness, slight constipation, urinating maybe a little more than normal, and nauseous every once in a while.

Considering I thought I was pregnant for the last year we have been trying to conceive, this month has def been different, as i did not have any pregnancy symptoms around my expected period at all, like i did all of the prior months.

Hello & congrats!! I'm also due on Nov 30th! Love to be bump buddies.

Feeling good. Not feeling pregnant just bloated! How about you?

I've been pretty good. I def don't feel pregnant, which kind of scares me because of our m/c 2 months ago. But hopefully all is well. Bbs are getting more sore every day, and my bowels def aren't normal. We have our u/s in just 3 days! Can't wait! I wish it would be more than just a little dot on the creen! Haha but I'm sure that time will come soon enough. Do you have your first appt scheduled yet?

How exciting that you at least get to see your baby! My scan isn't until April 26th!! So far away. I'll be almost 9 weeks by then.

I'm sure with my early scan will come lots of anxiety. At 6 weeks there is a good chance I won't see a hb, which is going to be quite scary until my next scan.

I'm due November 30th as well! So far, I'm feeling ok. I have had horrible breast tenderness. I haven't been sick yet, but I do feel nauseous often. I have been sleeping a lot too. After I get off work, I just want to lay down. haha. I'm sure you can relate. My first ultrasound isn't until April 25th. It can't get here soon enough! Last weekend, I spotted and had some cramps, so of course I freaked out. I called my doc on Monday to be ensured that everything was ok and it was normal, but since then I just haven't felt 'pregnant'. I'm not sure if it's because I'm adjusting to the idea, or if something is really going on. My symptoms haven't changed, and the spotting stopped and was never too bad, maybe it's just my mind. I'm ready to see my little baby on the screen to confirm everything!

Welcome Shey & rrwife.
rrwife- my scan is on April 26th! seems so far away doesn't it. I'm also always sleepy but really no other symptoms.

Hi ladies! My EDD is also Nov 30th :d can I join?? So far my pregnancy symptoms at itchy nipples (lol) urinating more often and unusual bowel movements. Oh and I'm sooooo much more tired now! I already have a 23month toddler to run around after of a daytime, she truly wares me out!! Hope everyones feeling good today :) xx

Welcome Jadey and congrats!! My nipples also started itching as of yesterday. LOL

Don't remember having itchy nips last time :haha: just had my first appointment with the doctor today. Can't WAIT to have my 12week scan.. Seems a lifetime away at the month though

Today? No no, this was just my initial, telling the doc I'm pregnant and then them refering me. They did my blood pressure n sent me on my way!

Hey ladies! Congrats to those that have joined.
My first u/s I today. I wa hoping I could leep til noon o ii wouldn't have to think about it.

You see, 2 days ago my boobs hurt soo bad and I was constipated.
But yesterday, I woke up and my boobs were less sore and I had a bm.
Today, they are still less sore, and I'm ready for another bm.
So, it seems as if my symptoms are disappearing, as well as my temp droppinng.

I'm almost certain of impending m/c, and I just almost wish I wasn't going to have an u/s,
And I could just try for things to pass on their own. I'm so upset now. :( we had soo much riding on this pregnancy lasting, as I need ivf to save my eggs followed by chemo, and since I got pregnant last month, I denied the option for medical insurance my new employer offered that would have covered 5000 dollars of my ivf treatment!

Ladies, I need lots of prayers, please!

Oh sweetie I hope everything is ok. How did your appointment go?

appt went "okay" i'm still not convinced everything is okay tho. the doc didn't seem concerned, but i def am. i was 6 weeks and baby measure 5 weeks. he acted like it wasnt a big deal, because there was an obvious yolk sac and def is not a blighted ovum. who knows what is truly going on. i know i def don't feel pregnant. i have another u/s on thursday, i guess i will just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->