• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Beautiful scan of your gummy bear. My ultrasound well excellent today. I also got to see my gummy baby squirming and moving around it was amazing! As far as for the spotting my dr said my membrane that fuses to my uterus has a little area that hasn't completely fused and most likely caused the light spotting. She said it was totally normal. Thank goodness!

Brilliant news, glad all is well :)

So jelous I don't even have a scan date yet!

Xx

Jadey- when will you get your scan date?

Got my booking appt 2mz morning, so will hopefully find out then!

yaay Jadey hopefully it will be really soon!

Hey! Doing well. Been hearing the baby's hb everyday on the doppler :) I have my NT test and ultrasound on Friday- can't wait! How are all of you?

I've been doing well. Been hearing that sweet hb too. I have my next u/s on Wednesday. Soo excited. The baby I going to look like a baby this time! Hehe.

We find out the gender on june 9th! Soooo close!

Yaay we both have u/s this week! I can't wait to find out what we're having.

8 days til my first scan .. Haven't got a doppler and wasn't allowed to listen to babys hb at booking appt so still have no actual proof that my bean is ok! :(
I'm starting to worry myself

Having a home doppler is totally worth it! Sorry you are unsure of things. I'm sure all is well! And you will know very soon, with u/s proof! :)

Jadey- all will be well with your baby, try to not worry. I can't wait to hear all about your first scan!

Thanks girls, I can't wait until Wednesday! I have no reason to believe anything is wrong so just staying positive as I can.

Have you announced your pregnancies yet? My two best friends and close family knew from the start anyway. But ill be happy to tell people after my scan :)

Xx

We told close friends and family at about 7 weeks after 1st scan. Told fb after 10 week scan.

I've told most ppl already. Will post on fb after getting my NT blood results back my Friday. My fingers are crossed that all will be ok. The u/s looked good though. :)

Ill probably post my scan pic on fb after weds providing all looks good :)

So I don't know your names! My names Jade, I'm 21 and from UK near-ish London.

Tell us a bit about yourselves xx

Hey Jade

My name is Julia and I live in Santa Clara, California USA. Are you excited about Wed?

So excited about Weds! A little nervous but trying not to think that way. Absolutely cannot wait to see my little bean! :)

Scan went really well today :) sooo happy

They've put me back 5 days so I'm 12 weeks today but that's ok x

Attachments

• IMG-20120523-00587.jpg
    IMG-20120523-00587.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads