• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Oh sweetie, I really hope all is well with you and your little bean.

Just an update! (i had an u/s at 6 weeks, and only saw a 5 weeks gest sac and yolk sac)
Today I went in for another ultrasound, at 6+6.
Baby had a hb of 130, today, which was definitely an unforgettable sound! Baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days, which is 4 days behind lmp edd, which I'm a lot happier with rather than 7 days.

They are going to make my pregnancy high-risk, due to previous miscarriage and cancer, which I'm kind of excited about. More ultrasounds!

Attachments

• 6 weeks 6 days measuring 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    6 weeks 6 days measuring 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm so happy that you got to hear your baby heartbeat and that everything is good!

So happy for you hun! What brilliant news!!! How is everyone feeling now? I'm just super tired like ALLL the time.. And I've kind of gone off tea? (Which I love) and I reaaaaaaaally wanted pate on toast the other night :dohh:

I'm tired and hungry all the time! I just ate a bowl of cereal before getting into the shower. Then I'll make an egg burrito before going to work haha!

Haha. I'm always hungry too! I dont remember reading about that symptom. I'm super duper tired too!

I am putting on weight like nothing else! I haven't weighed myself but I feel SO heavy and my stomach fat is jus sticking out! Have to stop eating so much crap but can't bloody help it!! Need to switch my snacks to fruit n get walking with my little girl! Feeling this tired all the time I jus need a little push...

How are we all today? Went to in laws today (usually do on a saturday) so we got in late n OH ordered us a chinese.. Amazing :) xxx

Jadey- I've been feeling so bloated and fat! My belly just sticks out so much- isn't it too early? I dont' ever want to go anywhere because nothing fits.

I feel the same! My jeans aren't all that comfortable, n I just look so fat in all my tops! I can't wait to have a real baby bump :) x

Its funny that you ladies mention feeling so fat. Today is the first day I have really had a lot of issues. I've been able to suck in my bloat until today. I forfeit my bloat battle, and welcome life with belly. I'm sure it will be baby belly before we know it!

No real cravings yet just want flavorful food.

Normally I'm a very good eater. At the moment I think I've more gone off things than anything else... Gone off pastry and chocolate :( lol

hello beautiful ladies,
just thought i would update you on my sweet little baby. ordered a fetal doppler online and received it monday, listened and couldn't find anything. today, i searched for like 20 minutes and FINALLY found that precious sound. 176 bpm! i have another u/s friday!

How much was your doppler, I might want to get one! I had my first u/s at 9 weeks and got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. It was so awesome! Lucky you get another scan on Friday, I have to wait for my 12 week scan on May 18!

I don't even have a 12week scan date yet! Got my booking appt finally on 10th May. I'd love a doppler!

50 ish. it was totally worth it! Fetal doppler.net is where I got mine. It only took 2 days to deliver. Order extra ultrasound gel though!

I had pink cm this morning which my nurse practitioner told me to monitor. Then I was rear ended on the freeway!! I'm so freaked out. I hope my baby's ok. I have an ultrasound tomorrow! Please wish me luck ladies.
Btw I ordered a doppler today and wish I had it now.

here is our baby today at 10 weeks. he/she was moving like crazy and even waved at us for a few seconds. :) loving our little gummy bear so much.

166 bpm
30.8 mm

hope you guys are doing well! hopefully baby is okay after your accident dear, good luck at your u/s. post a pic!

Attachments

• 10 weeks_166bpm_30.8 mm.jpg
    10 weeks_166bpm_30.8 mm.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member