anyone due first week in April?

gemsar

Reaction score
Anyone due first week in April?
We are due 3rd April. Had a show two weeks ago and they thought he would be early,but he hasn't arrived
yet x x
how are you all feeling x

Hi

I'm due 3rd April aswell! I have had no signs as of yet though, I feel crap to be honest my iron levels are low so I'm very tired and not sleeping well at night!

I have a 2year old aswell who wears me out!

You doing anything to bring on labour yet? Xxx

I'm also due on the 3rd. I'm feeling pretty bored these days. I just want to meet my little man

I'm due 7th April :)

Feeling very sorry for myself- SPD is really bad at the moment, swollen feet, can't sleep... Also got a stinking cold and sore throat, and still 3 weeks left at work! Argh!

Wow a couple of us due the same day.
Im having lots of pressure in my lady bits and shooting pains.
Odd period pains. Think he wants to come.
I really want to hold on till 37weeks though as i want to go to our private birthing unit x x

Hello, I am due April 7th. Although, measuring big .... Had a GTT last week and nothing came back so I will see what my midwife says at my appointment on monday.

I've always had a feeling she would come early but she is my first and I know most first time babies come late.

For the last few days I have been feeling off... Nauseous and headache which I haven't had since first tri. I have been quite crampy too, so we will see.

What is everyone having? X

Whooo a thread i can join lol Im due the 7th also with mrshippo and Mazzle :)

I dont think ive had any signs yet but im using my ball to help get baby into place and currently fighting off a UTI :( i was fine earlier but i had just go to loo about 25 mins ago and as i sat down i got the stabbing pain on my right again :( so ive taking another one of my antibiotics and hot water bottle.

Although my midwife ask me yesterday if i was contracting i said i dont think i was.... Tbh i wasnt totally sure what they felt like.. so i posted a thread asking people lol. as i know you can get painless contractions.. Im more of less excepting pain so i know. I think ill go early to but a little thing and the back of my mind saying ill go over due lol. hopefully not :) xxx

Hey girls, I'm also April 7th! Getting fed up being pregnant now lol bad SPD, and what seems to be vertigo or low blood pressure making me very faint and dizzy. I offer it up though so it's all good. Is anyone else eating like crazy and gaining no real weight? How much have you all gained? I've only gained 17 pounds in total and with my other two I had gained over 40 by now! xxx

Due on 6th April. Lots of pressure down below, but no show yet. Hope to carry thru to 6th ideally.

Due on the 4th here :flower:

No real signs here yet (except that I feel done lol)

Mandaxx, I just reached 20lbs this morning :wacko:. I was really hoping to stay at 20lb gain total for the whole pregnancy but it looks like I'll be just over that.

Due on the 4th here :flower:

No real signs here yet (except that I feel done lol)

Mandaxx, I just reached 20lbs this morning :wacko:. I was really hoping to stay at 20lb gain total for the whole pregnancy but it looks like I'll be just over that.
Ah that's not too bad at all :) I found that two and a half stone (34 pounds) came off me straight away after both my two and I'm not skinny, I'm about 190 pounds xxx

I'm 9th April so technically the 2nd week! Still got 2 weeks at work so hoping bubs holds on til then! Otherwise we're not almost ready for our little bundle :) x

Hi ladies, i'm due 4th April. 1st baby had to be induced so expecting to be late again x

Wow were all so close. Keep this thread going and keep us all sane xxx

I'm due on 3rd. Quite easy pregnancy so far. Still working and exercising.
Don't know what we are having x

Im due April 1st. So I'm right there with you ladies. No show yet but def alot of pressure. Hoping for her to come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->