anyone due first week in April?

Due April 4th here!! Team yellow! This will be my third child. My first was 11 day late, my second arrived on his due date... Waiting to see whether maybe I'll go a few days early this time!!!

Good morning girls. No early babies yet? I've woken up rather uncomfortable today, quite a lot of pressure down there and lately it is all day BH. I need to hold off until after saturday when I fly out to Darwin to go to the major hospital there. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm due April 1st. Baby is estimated at 7lb 13oz. No signs yet, but really bad back ache, belly ache and BH All the time lol

looks like we're all aching or in pain lol

I'm due 6th April. Feeling massive at the moment due to lots of fluid and measuring 42 weeks so could be earlier. LO is measuring spot on though.

On iron tablets too and have been for ages. LO can't decide whether to be head down or breech or in between!

Well ladies, felt like I was having some contractions last night. I am having a ton of pressure and period like cramps. I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. Hopefully there is some progress. But knowing how stubborn I am, Im sure my daughter is the same and there will be none. Probably no dialation at all. :haha:

Anybody have an appointment this week?

me! im going for yet another additional ultrasound today (organ development, fluid levels and muscle tone) and wednesday is a regular dr appointment.

I feel like i have a 25lb weight resting on my lady bits and im SO crampy in my back and lower belly, so im wondering if hes trying to make his way out or just hitting a nerve.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you at the doc today!

Hi ladies
I'm due on the 9th April, 4 weeks today. Eeeek!
No early signs for me yet.
We're expecting a boy and so far I've put 2 and a half stone on.
Good luck to you all

Hi ladies. I am due April 8th with a little baby girl. I have had period like cramps and lower backache at night and could only sleep for 2 hours. I have an appointment and ultrasound tomorrow. Hope my Sarah will stay in there for at least 10-12 days.

I have had lots more crampy pains in my pelvis over the last couple of days, back ache too. I had midwife appointment yesterday and I am measuring 41 weeks :( so I have been referred to see a consultant at the hospital and its up to them whether or not I have a scan. They need to work out whether I have a lot of fluid or whether she is growing big. BUT they can't get me in until a week on Thursday!!!

I think I have started losing my plug today, but not 100% sure. Could just be an increase in discharge but I will keep my eye on it.

Is anyone else's bump rock hard all the time?? Mine is and my mw struggled to feel where LO was yesterday. My mum thinks I have a lot of fluid in there.... Also when my mw felt to see if she was in my pelvis it hurt like hell!!! I'm really not looking forward to the doctor pushing and moving stuff around when I see them next week.

I think they push a little to hard around there. My midwife done that to me today was soo bloody sore but its took away my back pain lol only had few aches here and there so much be moving on :)

Im measuring a week and a day ahead :( My bump doesnt go hard all the time.

wait and see what the consultant says to you hun hopefully nothing to bad xxx

Hi ladies, middle of the night for me and given up trying to sleep for a bit as just can't get comfy lol.. No babies yet... Can't wait for arrivals... All so close now..

I've just been getting loads of BH n backache :( , nothing else tho..

Got a bath earlier and couldn't get out lol.. Oh had to help me :) can't believe how bump seems to have grown in last week even tho its is lower.. Been getting showers all week .. Was like a comedy sketch :)

Hope ur all not too uncomfortable and we start meeting our little babies soon
I've decided if beany hasn't arrived by Easter Sunday I'm gonna buy myself a huge Easter egg as I will be fed u by then.. Due 2nd..lol..
Apple xx

I feel you hun lol Big easter egg for me to i think. April cant come any faster can it. Ive been having period pains last 2 days just every so often through out the day. When i was aswell its alot of pressure. I spoke to midwife about my pain easing off but i get it when i walk to fast she think it could be my pelvis as i need to lean to the left to ease it off from the right lol. Also mention the period pains to her and she thinks it could be happening soon for me but doesnt want me to go to early. Ill be 37 weeks on sunday so im not to fussed if i do go now :)

i seem to have to nap again through out the day :( feel like im back in first trimester having that odd nap lol xx

Little update for you all.
Since Monday I've had a dull dragging period ache in my lower pelvis and lower back. Huge amounts of pressure,stronger Braxton hicks that were quite bad and then since yesterday have had a few clear wet patches in my underwear. Its Deffo not wee ,midwife thinks waters are gradually emptying very small amounts. I think this baby is gonna come soon.
I had a brown show at 34weeks and doctors at the hospital said he could come at any time xxx

Gemsar I have had similar symptoms, think I might have lost a bit of my plug the other day but not 100% - could have just been an increased amount of discharge as it had no brown or redness to it which people say it normally has. But then heard stories of it being white ect too... I have also had a bit more wetness but not a huge amount and isn't continuous so I put that down to discharge too. Pressure, back ache, period pains and BH though. Baby is definitely engaged too as I most certainly cannot walk like a normal person anymore lol I look like an oversized penguin!!! Can feel her remove around in my pelvis too which is strange. Hopefully she will want to come out soon :)

Cherry, I like the sound of a giant Easter egg :) I've tried to cut back thiugh as I have been eating a stupid amount of chocolate. I have been buying cadburys Easter eggs since they started selling them in the shops!!

I cant walk normal either i have to waddle lol feel a bit like a penguin. Awww ive kinda had a chocolate thing to this pasted week. I ate a tub of nutella lol xxx

A tub!!! :O I thought I was bad layering it on to bread lol

I had an appointment last Wednesday and we found out that I am 1 cm dilated and baby's head is very low.(OB actually said that she could feel the top of her head when checking my cervix) I think I have lost my plug on Monday but I am not 100% sure. I have lots of braxton hicks, especially during the night. I hope she can stay there for a week at least.

Hi ladies all getting exciting...not felt baby move as much today but gave it a bit of a nudge and all moving fine now:) no show.. Lots of braxtons and back ache.. I think beany is quite comfy lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->