anyone due first week in April?

My c section is booked for the 2 April. I have been having braxton hicks for over a week and got hospitalised with them on Wed, but got out the next day. They were as sore as my real ones with dd.
I don't think I will hang on tbh, I have a feeling that they may make an appearance before the 2nd.
I am having twin girls.

Im due April 6th, just getting off bed rest due to IC, lets see how much longer I last. Ideally, I'd like to make it to 37 weeks, but we'll wait and see what happens.

Best of luck to you ladies. :hugs:

Due April 2:hi:

exhausted but cant sleep, crampy and having super human heartburn 24/7

other than that I feel good :lol:

today was my first day where I cant stop cleaning and started setting up the nursery, but the more I do the more I cramp up. ugh.

cannot believe im down to the last few weeks! So excited/anxious!!!:happydance:

I'm due April 2nd! Exhausted! One week left at work to go yet. Then I can start relaxing, wish I could sleep at night too! Posting at 5.30 am!

My worst thing at the mo is getting comfy in bed, turn sides every half hour as everything goes dead, then my legs get cramp! I remember when bed was my fav place now I can't wait to get out even after no sleep!
Had a fab weekend though - Had two baby showers! One from girls at work and one from my friends, we live away from my friends do the fact they all came to visit was so touching anyway! Proper overwhelmed!

Ooh im due April 6th. It's getting so close. I'm up and down on the sleep front, some nights good, usually when I'm sleeping pretty much on top of OH, and some nights bad. I'm having false labour all over the place so hopefully not too long now! :)

Everything all set up in the nursery now, hospital bag packed, house tidied and cleaned and decluttered. Only thing I'm doing now is making meals 3 times as big as they need to be and freezing the leftovers so I have dinners done for me and husband for the first month!!

Loving reading everyone's replies!
I had a few intense shooting pains last nite. But they appear to have eased off now x

I'm due April 1st and apart from a few braxton hicks, lots of heartburn & feeling tired a lot I've not had any more signs yet :)

It's nice to hear from so many women due around the same time :)

I have put a bit of weight on recently, not sure how much though as I don't weigh myself and refuse to be weighed. I can tell I have put it on around my face and the tops of my thighs. I had awful ms for nearly 3 months in early pg so I lost a lot of weight then. I eat like a pig though so I'm surprised I haven't put a lot on :haha:

My iron levels were quite low on my last bloods, midwife told me I needed to change my diet or take those pregnancy care tablets, I went for diet control. I'm not good with tablets. Started eating more red meat and leafy greens, tell you what though, I noticed a difference pretty much straight away. Felt much more awake. Had my 36 week bloods taken at my GTT hospital appointment last Friday so hopefully my levels have risen :)

Ive gain just over 2 stone with this pregnancy about 28lbs. hoping not to gain no more though lol i though i must store alot of water lol because i gain little more than this and its gone back down again lol.
Im still having some pain on my back (right side) keeping an eye on it as if it gets worse ill need to go up to the hospital i would ove to get to 37weeks which is a week today but if i did come some point this week wouldnt be all bad lol. I know having a UTI can bring on contractions so i need to be carefull and not mistake the pains. I have my 36 weeks update on tuesday so if i can get to there without needing to go up to the hospital that will be good enough for me.

I do find my belly going rock hard this past week and then it goes away. I dont get as much discharge as i was getting but i normally get loads when i walk pretty far.. and i cant do that right now with being in pain :( I didnt realize there was this many due in the first week lol so glad to have this thread :)x x x

I woke up today pretty crampy and very low back pain. However, I've been having back pain forever so that means nothing lol.

I go in tomorrow for a check up. I hope that I am at least thinned out or even dilated. We are ready for her.

I feel horrible because I have yet to pack a bag and yet to completely get the nursery done. My parents bought the crib and Dresser but they live four hours away so, that stuff wont be in there until she is born. So I feel like I can't really organize everything.Anyone else feel the same?

I think ill pack a bag this week and wash her clothes. At least im doing something.

I have washed, dried and ironed all hs clothes his cot is up in our room, everything sorted 4 him just need to paint the porch and order one last thing for him then all done!

Anyone doing anything to try and start things off?

Ive been bouncing away on the gym ball to help get things into place lol. have to say my bump as got smaller :s lol will post up my progression picture for you to see what i mean lol its seems to be either up high one week then down low the next weird lol

But yeah boucing on the ball helps my back aswell as i keep getting some pain on that side which comes and goes.

Attachments

• pg 36.jpg
    pg 36.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
  • progress 2.jpg
    progress 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
I've been trying to get DH to DTD but he said he wont have sex just to get my labor started :nope: lol :haha:

Other than that, I've been trying to be more active. I ate pineapple the other day, but Idk. I'm sure she will come when she wants to.

Anyone else know what else to do?

Hi ladies , can I join. I know some of u from other threads:) I am due 2nd.. Got told on Tuesday at a scan they think baby is around 7lb 11 already so testing me for diabetes, apparently it can make baby bigger...If bloods show this is the case they are going to induce me at 38 weeks.... We don't know if our LO is pink or blue so getting excited now.

Im not too bad in self very tired.. SPD is a Pain:( but nearly there now..

I'm trying raspberry tea , just started today don't know if it will help but gonna keep going on my ball to get things moving naturally .. Don't really want inducing xx
Apparently head is well down n getting loads of pressure n odd shooting pain so hopefully not too long :)
Apple xx

I am not due until 7th may but getting c section 10th April :) so oly a few days behind ou ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->