Anyone due for Ovulation around the 24, 25, 26

SKP

Reaction score
Im estimating the 26th of January. Thats why I am saving my last opk for then :)

Hi SKP,

I had my first positive OPK yesterday and it was slightly less positive today so i am guessing i will be ovulating soon. We BDed yesterday and we will BD again tomorrow. How long have you been TTC?

Hello ladies,

Due to my fertility calendar I'm due to ovulate today , maybe you can help ... I tested yesterday morning to get a positive opk but it was slightly lighter than the control line, I also tested yesterday afternoon to get a definite positive, I tested again this morning to get another positive and again just now to get a lighter positive ... So do you think I ovulated within the last 24 hours?

Lots of baby dust to you both xx

This is my 5th month TTC now. I did an opk on CD 9 and 11. No result. Today is 12. So I am waiting for tomorrow to test.

I juts dont know when Im ovulating. According to my last months charts I was CD 16.

Possibly, missymoo

Have you tested yet SPK ?

I understand my opk now, so hoping we've timed everything right !

Hope you get your positive opk !!

x

Hi Missy, SKP and Nicky :hi:
Can I join in? My ov date is somewhere around Mon/Tue/Wed this week.
OPK's can be quite confusing can't they? I've had pos opk's Mon afternoon
24th, yesterday morning 25th and this morning. Interestingly I tested yesterday teatime as well and it was negative, so either it's a build up of leftover LH showing on this morning's OPK (I'm sure I had ov pains v.early Tue morning as it woke me up), or it's a two egg month?!?! :shrug:

We've tried to up the exercise and eat more healthily and as we've been on hols last week during the start of fertile time, being nice and relaxed and not too tired has certainly helped with the bd-ing!
It's only our second cycle proper trying (+ one cycle ntnp) but the big difference it that this time hubby's really on board, interested in how it all works and asking questions etc and I'm so relieved about that.
I think we'll try one more time tonight for luck- if he's not too tired...:sleep:

When will everyone be testing? AF due 7th Feb for me so I guess I'll be testing then- or I'm going to try and wait til then anyway :lol:
It's valentine's/my birthday the following week so obviously a BFP for me would be super-fab, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I'll only be super-disappointed if BFN.

Well, that's an essay isn't it? Sorry!
Let's all keep each other updated-
Hugs, GL, Fx'd and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:
Bex x

Hi Bev,

OPK's are confusing, if this isn't our month I will be purchasing a digital one if they have them out here in Australia :shrug:

My calender said my most fertile day was today but I got my strongest opk yesterday (Tuesday) we've BD Friday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday so hoping we're safe and it's our month, we've also been using Pre-Seed for the first time.

My AF is due on the 7th also. You'll have to keep me updated !

I'm driving my hubby and myself insane already about what should be happening when and how I 'might' be feeling, I want the next 12 days to fly by lol! My mum and dad might also be visiting us here in Australia and they will arrive on the 6th ... what great timing that would be !!

Wishing you heaps and heap of baby dust and hoping we both get our :bfp: on/around the 7th xxx

Hi everyone,
I think I'm ovulating today(26th) although my CBFM still says I'm on high fertility. I've taken soy this month so I think it may have messed up my readings. FX I will see a temperature spike tomorrow.
I'm on my 4th cycle and my AF is due on the 8th. I also have spotting at 7DPO so if I have no bleeding by the 8th then I will definately test the day after.
FX we all will get our :BFP: this cycle and sending everyone lots of :dust: xxx

I think I ovulatated last night (25th) but possible that it will be today. Covering my bases just to be sure, making sure we BD everynight until I get a negative OPK. Were anyone elses BB's sore around that time? They felt very full, never had that feeling before. Here's a link to my chart, temped for the first time this cycle:

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/xxalcxxx/test/bbtchart_jan.jpg

Im due today, but have a feeling not yet tho. My temp went up today. So I need the next 2 days to confirm. Plus my opk said neg yesterday. But it could be due to bad timing. Meanwhile lots of Bding :)

Possibbly missymoo. They say once you have a result, BD! lol. Mine never gets really dark, but could be becuase i dont do enough testing. But as long as you are getting a result go for it.

beximus: Good luck!

happyshopper: Good Luck!

Ttc_alb: Good luck! Not quite sure about your chart. I heard you need at least a temp spike, then 3 temps more, then it dips.

I think I just got a + OPK, a litle unsure, I also chart and had a temp dip this morning. What do you think?

PS, how do you get your chart from FF on here?

Attachments

• IMG00255-20110126-1242.jpg
    IMG00255-20110126-1242.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Heres my chart.....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/326ef5

Almost wantabelly on the opk. Im still new on the charts so im not sure

Hi Girlies,

Just to confirm once you get a positive OPK it means that you are likely to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours. The advice is to BD on the day you get a positive OPK skip a day (i'n order for the swimmers to build up) and then BD the following day.

I had a positive OPK on Monday so we BD'd i'n the evening and then we skipped yesterday and BD'd again tonight.... So fx'd for this month, this is our 4 month TTC but initially i had my dates a big mixed up so really its only our 3 rd month, but still it's feels like forever!!

I have also started temping this month and have found that very useful so i am hoping to see another rise i'n my temps tomorrow....

Wishing you all lots of :dust:

Xx

Hi Missy, SKP and Nicky :hi:
Can I join in? My ov date is somewhere around Mon/Tue/Wed this week.
OPK's can be quite confusing can't they? I've had pos opk's Mon afternoon
24th, yesterday morning 25th and this morning. Interestingly I tested yesterday teatime as well and it was negative, so either it's a build up of leftover LH showing on this morning's OPK (I'm sure I had ov pains v.early Tue morning as it woke me up), or it's a two egg month?!?! :shrug:

We've tried to up the exercise and eat more healthily and as we've been on hols last week during the start of fertile time, being nice and relaxed and not too tired has certainly helped with the bd-ing!
It's only our second cycle proper trying (+ one cycle ntnp) but the big difference it that this time hubby's really on board, interested in how it all works and asking questions etc and I'm so relieved about that.
I think we'll try one more time tonight for luck- if he's not too tired...:sleep:

When will everyone be testing? AF due 7th Feb for me so I guess I'll be testing then- or I'm going to try and wait til then anyway :lol:
It's valentine's/my birthday the following week so obviously a BFP for me would be super-fab, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I'll only be super-disappointed if BFN.

Well, that's an essay isn't it? Sorry!
Let's all keep each other updated-
Hugs, GL, Fx'd and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:
Bex x

hey i have the exact same cyle as u nearly, tried opk's but there kinda confusing what opk's do u use??

Heya Babygirl :flower:
I've used Tesco OPKs mainly over the last three months, but used some IC OPKs (came free with HPTs) at the beginning of this fertile zone.
Then yesterday as I still had +OPK in morning I bought some Boots OPK's to test again later in the day, but they're negative now (second line lighter than test line).
I think I'd recommend the Tesco ones most of all as they're very obviously positive (second line darker than test line) and very obviously negative (second line much lighter or even absent) and they're only £7 for a pack of 7, whereas the IC's were quite indistinct and the Boots ones are quite expensive.
Hope that helps?
I'll try post pics if they'd help?
Anyone else any OPK tips? (hoping none of us will need them again of course:winkwink:)
Bex x

My Update Chart

Adjusted temps on 26, 27. Usually temp at 7 am, but I took the 11:30 am temps. No temp correction. Was more chilly than usual at 7. Trying an experiment so I can get the crosshairs.
https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/StephanieKaylaPenney/TTC/Jan141.jpg

Hi all,

Here is my chart, let me know what you think. X

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-01-28&mode=a&ts=1296255757

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->