Anyone due for Ovulation around the 24, 25, 26

Here is mine

https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/StephanieKaylaPenney/TTC/Jan14OvulationJan25.jpg

Ovulation on the 25th.

We ovulated the same day!! Fx'd for us this month....we need to hope that our temps continue to rise now and lookout for a big temp dip around 6-10days post ov... Which would sign implantation.... X

What do temps have to be around. I rarely start off in the 97 range. So I cant see me going all the way up to 98's. That happens later i nthe afternoon after I wake up at 11. My temps are taken at 7 ams.

I'm not quite sure, I've just been looking at other graphs to compare... How do you feel? And symptoms?

Just been really tired, and crampish type. And my temp today went up to 97.6.

Is it me or is this TWW going ridiculously slow ? :sleep: x

Yes it is lol...... Its coming close to possible implantation... Eagerly looking for signs on my chart..... X

I don't chart, but yesterday I started with (sorry tmi) brown discharge only when I wipe and on and off, I've had cramps and sore nipples too ... How are you ladies feeling ? x

I don't feel any different, less tired today since I had 12 hours of sleep haha. I have 4 days off from work now. Ahh the relaxation!

If anyone is a journal stalker, I have my charts there.

My ovulation was predicted to be the 27th as per my regular cycle. Wasn't able to BD on my O day but BD'd the next 3 days and today day 4 I feel crampy, heartburn, headache, but I also feel a cold coming on.

Oh goodness, I feel like AF is on her way- Those horrid dull aches in my uterus, small twinges and slight nausea, plus my back aches the way it does a couple of days before she arrives. BUT- it's a week early :(

She was four days late last cycle and now, a week early?! No surely...?!

How stupid am I going to feel when she comes on time anyway and this has all been in my head?!:wacko:

I wish I could take my mind of all of this?! I'm having a new type of moment of panic. What if I'm in this state constantly till I conceive and it takes even the minimum 'average' of six months, away? Blimey- I'll go mad! I really don't know how some of you really LLTC ladies cope- I think you're incredible!!!

Does anyone else feel like this?

:hugs:

Bex x

I know you feel Hun !! I keep feeling nauseas, cramps, the odd sharp pain, sore nipples, exhausted and flushed , I've also had a on off (sorry tmi) brown watery discharge. I never usually feel like this before my af but hubby keeps telling me to not get my hopes up.

I keep thinking is it all in my head, I bought my hpt yesterday ready to take first thing Monday morning ! I hope I get my BFP ... I feel like i can't go through this again next month !

Lots of baby dust to you all and keep us updated :) x

Hi all, how is the TTW going? Ill be 11 DPO tomorrow......

Here is my up to date chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330941

So far no symptoms.........

wishing you all lots of :dust:

Heya SKP, MissyMoo, Nicky, Edgewood et al,
How are you all doing?
I'm 10/11dpo today & I've had more of the same symptoms plus achey joints & muscles- bit like I'm going to come down with flu- so tired too :(
I'm trying to hold out to test til AF due (Mon) but might cave and do it tomorrow or Sunday.
Come on BFP's let's be 'avin ya! :lol:
:hugs:
Bex x

Just today I am experiencing light pink spots with dullish cramps on my right side.

Ooh SKP sounds promising- maybe IB?!

Ladies- I need your eyes. I'm very bad and gave in to the urge this morning...11/12dpo and- well, what do YOU think?
I am too shocked :shock: and nervous to say it for real.
It's still early (AF due tomorrow/Monday) and quite faint which is why I just can't believe it, but I will keep you all posted if there are any developments...

How's everyone else doing?

Big hopeful :hug:

Bex x

Attachments

• DSCF6227.jpg
    DSCF6227.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi Beximus, i can definately see a line!!!!!!!! Looks like a :BFP: to me!!! x

DEFINITLY, CONGRATS! I bet if you test later on or tomorrow it would be a lot stronger.

Hello Beximus,

Looks like a BFP ... Congratulations !!!!

Have you taken another test?

Af was due today (Monday) but it's now 00.30 Tuesday so looks like I'm a day late, going to hold out til Wednesday then test !

Heaps of baby dust to you all !!!!!! x

Beximus keep us updated :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back