Anyone due in august?....

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby and i will be 23 weeks on friday but since i hot 20 weeks its slowed down loads lol anyone else finding this....x

Im 25 weeks so due 11th August. Some days I feel like time has stopped but then I think its only 15 weeks left and thats if you get to due date. He could come any time from 37 weeks which is only 12 weeks to go.

Plus I'm determined to be ready before the hot weather starts so thats keeping me busy.......time flies when you're busy :) x

Im due 14th august and some weeks go by so quick and others drag. Doesnt help that alot of people I know are having theyre babies now and I just want him here now!
Then thinking that I've only got 15 weeks left is scary! X

Im due the 10th!
This pregnancy needs to slow down I am so behind lol.
Having a 22month old attached to my hip may have something to do with it :haha:

I'm due on the 21st :) There are sometimes when I think "man, where has the time gone?" and others where a week feels like a year!

I'm due 6th!
Some weeks drag but most have gone really quick. But the weeks need to slow down because I haven't even started baby shopping yet! 14wks left till my due date x

I'm due the 25th! I think time has def started to drag the last few weeks! Hope it speeds up again! x

Im due 11th... Its gone so quick I think... I am relaxed... Possibly too relaxed x

Im due the 4th, and also have fast and slow weeks depending on what's going on, the week after payday goes super fast, and the week before goes super slow lol , sure its the opposite for dh! Im breaking it down into milestones to make it seem quicker, last one was viability, next one is 3rd tri and the one after that will be the weekend we are doing his nursery :) x

I'm due 21st but hopefully they'll start me off earlier. It's been dragging for me but I'm hoping that from this week it will go quicker because I'll have an MW or consultant appt or scan every 2 weeks.

I'm due 21st but hopefully they'll start me off earlier. It's been dragging for me but I'm hoping that from this week it will go quicker because I'll have an MW or consultant appt or scan every 2 weeks.

You're due the same day as me :D Are you having fortnightly appts because you're high risk? (sorry if that's nosy! My next isn't until 28 weeks)

Due 13th.... wish it would hurry up. After almost 4 years of trying august cant come soon enough!

Im due 11th same as 2 others on this thread! Going quite quick for me except this week dont know why it seems like its dragging lol

Im just being impatient i think lol im more organised this pregnancy then i have been my other two think thats why it now feels like its dragging...might drag oh pram shopping soon that will be the next thing lol x

I'm due on the 7th August, but thinking due to blood pressure etc I will be having an elective section, so anytime between 37 weeks and due date, sometimes it feels like its dragging other times it goes so quick, dreading having a C-section again as my son will be nearly 2 when my girl is born and he wont understand that I cant lift him, so feel a little sad about it too!

I'm due the 24th. :). I do feel like it's dragging but honestly, I dread the weeks 30+. I always get sooo uncomfortable, so I don't want to rush time too quickly, plus this is my very last pregnancy. :)

I'm due on the 7th August, but thinking due to blood pressure etc I will be having an elective section, so anytime between 37 weeks and due date, sometimes it feels like its dragging other times it goes so quick, dreading having a C-section again as my son will be nearly 2 when my girl is born and he wont understand that I cant lift him, so feel a little sad about it too!

Ah bless you yeh that will be hard not being able to pick up lo. Will you have someone around to help you out. X

I'm due the 24th. :). I do feel like it's dragging but honestly, I dread the weeks 30+. I always get sooo uncomfortable, so I don't want to rush time too quickly, plus this is my very last pregnancy. :)

Your due like 5 days before me...im know what you mean about being uncomfortable 30+ weeks lol deffinatly dreading that part lol x

I'm due 22nd! I agree, sometimes it feels like I have been pregnant forever, but then you get to a new week (mine are on fridays) and I see what fruit or veg baby is this week and what development happens this week and it feels like it is flying! V-day Friday! Yippee!

I'm officially due 30/08 but because I'm having twins the hospital want to take me in when I'm 37w so around 12/08.
Because it's my first and after 5 long years of trying I can't wait to meet them. On the down side its dragging in and doesn't help that I'm not allowed to a lot of stuff regarding cleaning etc so can't keep too busy.
DH keeps saying we've 15 weeks left... It's loads of time to get house ready for babies. I just want to get rooms ready and buy the things that's needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->