Anyone Due in Jan and want to keep Company !!

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Lovely ladies,

Yesterday i got to know that i'm expecting a little baby.
So excited :happydance:
I'am due on 16 Jan (FXed), anyone of you who are due on or around same date and want to give me company :flower:
It'll be good to have a buddy for these 9 months who is going through same changes as of me.

I'm due the 8th by lmp. My birthday is the 15th :) this is my third baby I already have two boys x

That's Great hun !!
This will be my first pregnancy so really clueless what to expect, I'm sure you ladies can be great help !!

I'm due around january 6th, based on positive opk. And I'm pregnant with my second.

So good to have you all here !!
How are you all doing today ??
I'm 4 weeks now (I think they count Weeks from your LMP)
Having cramping in lower abdomen on and off, I hope its normal.
Along with that had some strong shooting pains in boobs after lunch, they seems to have settled down now.

I'm good thanks 5 weeks tomoz not many symptoms really . Nausea on off weeing more but drinking more that's it x I have cramps on off to there normal x

I'm due Jan 4th with my 3rd :flower:

Right now my biggest problem is nausea because it's getting in the way of my eating healthy and working out DX

I've had cramps on and off in every single pregnancy, it's totally normal for some women.

I have one boy and one girl already, so I'm really excited to find out what we will be having next. This is definitely our last.

Hi Lovely ladies,

Yesterday i got to know that i'm expecting a little baby.
So excited :happydance:
I'am due on 16 Jan (FXed), anyone of you who are due on or around same date and want to give me company :flower:
It'll be good to have a buddy for these 9 months who is going through same changes as of me.

Joining here :)
I'm also due January 16th based on lmp. This is #6 for us, I have 5 from my previous marriage and this will be out first together :)

I'm due Jan. 9th from LMP and this is my second child. DD just turned two in February, so I'm excited to be going through this again. Good Luck ladies!!!

Ladies,

I have one Doubt.
I used PreSeed this cycle as I lack EWCM and conceived.
Now i read somewhere than if you are using preseed then it helps genetically weak sperms to fertilize the egg and hence miscarriage.
Is it true ? I'm scared but at the same time I think it can't be true.
Your opinions.

IMG_2082.jpg hopefully me lol I am ttc and I was wondering does this look like a faint positive to you ladies or am I crazy lol

�� Mee found out yesterday in expecting a massive huge shock !!!!!
DD is nearly 2 and this one is due 11th jan by my lmp ��

I must be due around 15th or so. I think I'm 4 weeks today since last period.

Feeling nauseous off and on today... And pregnancy diarrhea has apparently decided to kick in (yuck). Oh and craving orange juice.

I am due around December 28. I don't have an exact date from the doctor because it's too soon to tell but I'm hoping I'll have a date by next week. I have a feeling that it may be early January instead of late December. This will be our first baby and we are so incredibly excited.

Hey all, according to lmp I will be due 15th Jan, this is baby number 3 for us and as we have a girl & boy already we wont be finding out the sex of this one!!!

I'm still slightly nervous about this pregnancy - its taken us a year to fall pregnant so still feels a little too good to be true!! x

I am due 12/31, but most of the time my babies are late, so betting that this will be a January baby! :) This our fourth and last! We have a girl (7), boy (5), and girl (1 1/2)...hoping for a brother for our son, but most importantly a healthy baby! :)

Congrats to you all!!

My first appt isn't until June 4, which seems like forever!!

ok, so seeing as how we are all roughly around the same week of pregnancy, I was wondering if any of you ladies are having any slight abdominal pains. I had cramping all last night that cause me to only be able to sleep on my right side. I woke up and it was gone. Never had this with my DD. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->