Anyone Due in Jan and want to keep Company !!

I feel siiiiiick :sick: anything I eat or drink agitates my nausea. I'm having a cheat day today, 2 sodas and some candy >_< ugh I just feel too lazy to make anything right now.

shivangi, sorry, I've not heard that about preseed before, but I hope everything turns out alright. Even though weaker sperm are more supported, I would think they would be slower and have a harder time getting to the egg than the stronger swimmers would.

That sucks. The only bad things I've got stuck with are slight cramping and massive bloating. Every other day I look about 5 months pregnant. lol

I have the worst ever heartburn! It's a killer. I managed my other 2 pregnancies with no symptoms!! This time around I feel run down, tired and struggling to eat or sleep past 6pm!

Still feel like this is too good to be true! Ha ha

hiya ladies.
Im due around Jan 5th . kinda of scared yet as i had a mmc last yr in may so i have a scan booked for may 26th praying to see a heartbeat. my boobs are sore and have nausea most of the day which im thinking is a good sign,
Im already a mum teenagers 19 17 and 16 and my little one is 3 on tuesday im 37 OH is 41
Happy and healthy 9 months to you all :baby::flower:

I'm Due Jan 9th with baby #2! I'm so flipping excited.

I think around 5 or 6 weeks nausea set in with my first, and it was BAD I was miserable! I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time!

Hi lockandkey,

yes I read the same but you know dr google, how it can scare people:haha:
It was a hard time yesterday to choose from the best gyne available in city.
but I have finalized one, got appointment of tuesday.

Hi Ladies,

How are you today. So from last 2 days I'm having cramping and backache.
no nausea, no fatigue.
Today was my expected af arrivind day, so I tested again. I got a line that is clearly visible, a little darker then 11dpo line but not same dark as control line.(today I'm 14dpo)
do you people got same intensity line on day when your af was due, if not when did you got same intensity line ??(I.e same darkness of control and test line)

do you think my line is progressing well ??

Attachments

• IMG-20150509-WA0000-1.jpg
    IMG-20150509-WA0000-1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
ok, so seeing as how we are all roughly around the same week of pregnancy, I was wondering if any of you ladies are having any slight abdominal pains. I had cramping all last night that cause me to only be able to sleep on my right side. I woke up and it was gone. Never had this with my DD. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Hey dear,
yes I'm having the same. 4 weeks today and having them from last 2 days. Some times its moderate and sometimes it increases its intensity for 20 -30 secs and then they settle down.
I think its normal.

I'm 5 plus 1 and only just today got a line as dark as control line and only on one brand on another brand it wasn't quite as dark c

Hi lockandkey,

yes I read the same but you know dr google, how it can scare people:haha:
It was a hard time yesterday to choose from the best gyne available in city.
but I have finalized one, got appointment of tuesday.

Hi Ladies,

How are you today. So from last 2 days I'm having cramping and backache.
no nausea, no fatigue.
Today was my expected af arrivind day, so I tested again. I got a line that is clearly visible, a little darker then 11dpo line but not same dark as control line.(today I'm 14dpo)
do you people got same intensity line on day when your af was due, if not when did you got same intensity line ??(I.e same darkness of control and test line)

do you think my line is progressing well ??

When I tested on April 26th, 8dpo, I got an extremely dark line on the FRER test.

Hey ladies well hubby is not too impressed let's say &#55357;&#56896;!!! But tough shit
It's happened now !!! I'm completely symptomless accept from tiredness I have lost my appetite completely but I think that's from a bug from Ds !!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nuary-snowdrops-2016-19-bfps-counting-14.html

our January group link x

Hi ladies! I got my BFP yesterday, and am due around 10th January. Can't quite believe it still!

Main symptoms are feeling hungry (all the time!) and sleepy!

Wishing everyone a healthy nine months :)

Ah I just got my bfp this morning so that makes me due January 16th based on lmp too! :) congrats mamas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->