Strawberry78

Mommy to Madison xxx
Reaction score
Hi All,

Is anyone expecting in January 2010? :baby:

Would love to hear from you, this is my first baby :cloud9:

Hi

Congratulations

I'm due 01.01.2010 this is also my first baby.

There are a couple of others who are due Jan who have just moved across from ttc so I'm sure they will find us soon enough

xx

Thanks Laurenj22,

Its good to know someone else is going through the same as me. I'm due on 3rd Jan. :baby:

Thanks for responding, hope we can keep in touch.

Take care :hugs:

It is good to have someone who is so close to your due date as you can swap milestone stories, looking forward to all those scan and bump pics we'll be posting.

Lauren xx

P.s. My ticker did the same as yours so I used the one with url at the front instead.

me me me...all being well and its not quads lol :rofl: I got confirmation from my nurse today that Im 4wks and 6 days pg and Im due on 2nd Jan :) look forward to seeing u around xxxxxx

hey guys! I just found out today Iam pregnant. My aprox. date is 01.04.2010 =] Strawberry were a day apart!!

Hi Strawberry78 we are twins I am also due on 3rd January

This is also our first baby so over the moon :happydance:

Hi girls,

Just got a :bfp: today so can I join in, will be due on the 4th January with my first.

Hi all, fantastic news, we'll all be buddies!! Thanks Laurenj22 about the ticker, i have it sorted now - no good with technology me!

Hope we can all keep in touch. Congratulations to you all. Here's to the next 9 months xx

Hi guys,
I am new here, but this is not my 1st child. We are due Jan. 5th so congrats to us all ;)

Jez

Hello girls

Congratulations on your bfps!

I'm still a bit wary of posting in this section as I had an early m/c in February and am very nervous - but I'll say hello now and maybe keep a low profile for a while until I'm feeling more confident!

I'm 4 weeks 5 days and due on 2nd January. This will be our first.

Very best wishes to you all - and I hope to be chattier very soon!
xx

My second baby is due January 3rd, 2010. :baby:

I'm still a bit wary of posting in this section as I had an early m/c in February and am very nervous -!
xx

I had a m/c in January at 12 weeks and I'm very nervous about this one too. :-(

Hi girls, can I join too? FF says I'm due Jan. 5, 2010. This is my first ever BFP and we tried for a long time, so I'm a little nervous. I would love to chat with everyone about symptoms and milestones! :) Congratulations to all!

cutie4ever congrats:happydance:

You are due on my bday, I am due on 3 Jan but have a feeling my little one will come on my bday or maybe my mums on the 6th :lol:

Hi girls, can I join too? FF says I'm due Jan. 5, 2010. This is my first ever BFP and we tried for a long time, so I'm a little nervous. I would love to chat with everyone about symptoms and milestones! :) Congratulations to all!

Hi there and welcome, thanks for joining too! Congrats on you BFP, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.:happydance:

Hi all, just a quick question, are any of you off your food, like you dont fancy anything. But when you think of something you do fancy, when you have it you dont want to eat it? Is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->