Anyone due in January 2010?

Hi Girls,

Hope we're all okay?

I went to the doctors yesterday, and my due date has changed. We're now due on 4th / 5th January!!! I need to go back in a couple of weeks to fill in my NHS pregnancy notes booklet.

I havent had too many symptoms just yet, I have noticed a change in my boobs, mainly more vainy, and slightly bigger but nothing major. I seem to have a bit of back ache and slight cramps at night, and also my legs ache a little, and get quite tired mid afternoon. I am also off sweet things, and enjoy more saltier foods. Hopefully though this will change, as i love my chocolate!!

Hello Ladies, I am due in January, I believe the second, and loking for a buddy! This is my 3rd!!!

Hey hey - I just got my BFP this morning! By my calculations this means I'm due on 9 Jan 2010. Well excited - this is my first and DH and I have only been trying for 2 months.
xx

Congrats again emilyyy :happydance::happydance:

2 Months wow you are really lucky, well done

Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months

:hi: welcome singingmom and emilyy. congratulations :) :hugs: hope u both have a happy and healthy 9 months.

How is everyone today? Im hoping my dr's test result will be back tomorro so I can start moving forward and have my bloods done etc etc. I dont feel pg today either, well maybe a little tired and the same old sore bb's but thats it. lol.

Hello all,

I'm also due in January 2010 - 6th Jan. I have my dating scan in week 9, which seems like AGES away. I don't have any symtons yet other than I seem to have turned into a Labrador - all I do is eat anything and everything and then sleep all afternoon!

I am quite nervous about these early weeks though and have done 2 other pregnancy tests already, just to check I'm still pregnant - naurotic huh!!

This is my first pregnancy

Hello ladies :)

I'm joining but will probably lurk until I feel a bit more confident, like others have said.

I'm due on the 8th of January 2010 with my 4th!

HH9M to everyone xx

Hello all,

I'm also due in January 2010 - 6th Jan. I have my dating scan in week 9, which seems like AGES away. I don't have any symtons yet other than I seem to have turned into a Labrador - all I do is eat anything and everything and then sleep all afternoon!

I am quite nervous about these early weeks though and have done 2 other pregnancy tests already, just to check I'm still pregnant - naurotic huh!!

This is my first pregnancy

Welcome RT - don't feel so bad, I did a test every day for over a week to be sure I'm still pregnant, and I still took my temp this morning. :dohh: Good thing I had IC tests or I would be broke! I'm thinking now that I made it to 5 weeks I will try to relax a bit until my ultrasound in 4 weeks. Is this your first?

welcome newbies. I had my results back today and it is confirmed. got appt with nurse tomorro morning. not sure what for but I guess I will find out soon enough.
I feel quite rough today, very light headed and sick. dont think it will be long before the ms kicks in lol. how are we all today anyway???

Hi girls -- hoping I can join you! Congrats to everyone on their January beans! I can't believe how many of you are due on the 1st -- Happy New Year!!

I may do the same as Ell and lurk a bit more as I only got my BFP on Saturday. I can't bring myself to change my status from TTC to Expecting!! What if I jinx it?!! :) I go for my first doctor's appt on Friday and I'm incredibly nervous. I think I'd be due on Jan 12th or 13th so fx'd!!

Again, congrats to everyone -- hoping for stickies!!!

ME ME ME, Can I play too????
According to the net I am due on the 7th of Jan, this is my first baby too!
I am really excited and im looking forward to sharing the journey with all you lovely ladies.

ME ME ME, Can I play too????
According to the net I am due on the 7th of Jan, this is my first baby too!
I am really excited and im looking forward to sharing the journey with all you lovely ladies.

Hi First Timer

Welcome and congratulations!

:happydance:

Hey hey - I just got my BFP this morning! By my calculations this means I'm due on 9 Jan 2010. Well excited - this is my first and DH and I have only been trying for 2 months.
xx

Congratulations to you :happydance: I'm due on 4th January, and we were only trying for a couple of months too x

Congrats to all the new Jan 2010 mummies to be:happydance:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hello first timer :hugs: congratulations babes xxxxx hehehehehehehehe.

I got the drs this morning to see my nurse. my hospital result came back and its positive :yipee: have no idea what to expect today to be honest but I guess only time will tell. appt is at 10.30. xx

Hey all.. I'm due 4th jan :)
My first time.. Only 16 :/ proper scared

Amiee xx

Hey all.. I'm due 4th jan :)
My first time.. Only 16 :/ proper scared

Amiee xx

Hi Amiee-louu

Congratulations!!! We have the same due date!!!

This is my first baby too :happydance:

have a happy and healthy nine months :baby:

Hi there I have just had it confirmed by the doctor yesterday, this is my first pregnancy and i am due on 03.01.2010 :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->