Anyone due in January 2010?

Hi there,

I have only joined this today and i am due on 01.01.2010

cant believe it, its my first baby too yipee :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi just found out yesterday and am expecting my first baby on 01.01.2010

Hi all, just a quick question, are any of you off your food, like you dont fancy anything. But when you think of something you do fancy, when you have it you dont want to eat it? Is it just me?

That's the story of my first pregnancy... Not yet this time, but I'm sure it'll happen for me soon too. :)

Hi all, just a quick question, are any of you off your food, like you dont fancy anything. But when you think of something you do fancy, when you have it you dont want to eat it? Is it just me?

That's the story of my first pregnancy... Not yet this time, but I'm sure it'll happen for me soon too. :)

Thanks for getting back to me. I really love my food too, hope it doesnt last long LOL xx

hey jan 2010 ladies, congrats to all thos that have joined since my last posting. strawberry I have days where I havent got a clue what I want to eat, even to the point of not feeling hungry but then woff it down like it was going out of fashion lol.
I have both good days and bad, most of the bad were the earliest days of symptoms. nowmaybe cause I know more about how Im feeling Im not so bad. just feel peckish a lot of the time lol

So if anyone wants to be buddies and share there journey with me let me know I would love that just to have someone to understand what its like going through all of this ha. I know the hubby trys to understand but its hard for him haha

Hi, my EDD is 12 Jan and this is my first too :0)

Hi girls, can I join too? FF says I'm due Jan. 5, 2010. This is my first ever BFP and we tried for a long time, so I'm a little nervous. I would love to chat with everyone about symptoms and milestones! :) Congratulations to all!

Welcome and many congraulations!!! :happydance:

I'm so glad to have found you all!! I have been doing tons of reading but I feel like I still have tons of questions. It will be so nice to have so many people at the same stage as me for the next several months! :)

Have you girls been having many symptoms? I know I read some of yours from other threads, but I'm not really feeling much of anything yet. My boobs are a bit bigger, and I sleep a bit more, but that seems it be it so far. I am hungrier, but I don't know if that's b/c of pregnancy or b/c I'm probably eating less than normal since I'm not eating anything even remotely bad for me (really cutting out fats and sugar). I always ate pretty healthily, but now I'm really over-doing it, surely I can't keep this up the whole time?!?!

My only symptoms so far are bigger boobs and SO SLEEPY. I woke up this morning with my son and was ready to go back to bed after 30 minutes. I'm also eating a lot more already...

Sore boobs, peeing for england, very sleepy and could sleep for england during the day but come night time I can barely sleep lol. going a bit crazy over curry but that might just be a lazy fluke. cause I dont feel like cooking. very mild nausea but nothing i cant handle just yet and mild heartburn, again nothing major as I suffer from heartburn anyway. xx

There are four of us that are due on January 3rd!!!Thats when I'm due too!I cant wait to see if any of our little ones actually come along on that date.
xxxx

Hi girls

I tested on a cb digi this morning and got a Pregnant 3+! So I'm feeling a little bit happier now and reassured. I originally said my EDD was 2nd Jan - that was from one online calculator, but FF is telling me it's 3rd Jan, so I think I'll go with that as it's based on my chart!

My symptoms are:
- bigger, heavier, veiny boobs that have sort of changed shape! They ache on and off, but are not really sore to touch unless I press hard!
- Hungry most of the time, and in the middle of the night, feel really stuffed after I eat for about 20 minutes, then hungry again!
- Sleepy, sluggish
- Achy hips and thighs in the evenings
- Dull pain and twinges in hips, a bit like ovulation pain (but both sides!)
- Peeing all the time - I am trying to drink a bit more but the peeing is still excessive!
- Gone off sweet stuff which is very unusual for me - it doesn't make me feel ill, I'd just much rather have something salty!

Hope you're all doing ok - have a lovely weekend!

xx

Welcome all new Jan 2010 mums to be :happydance:

I argree jen1604 I wonder if our babies will come on their due date, also I guess we will all get a confirmation at our scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->