Anyone due in September?

ABarro

Reaction score
YAY!!!!

I just found out I am officially pregnant with baby #3 a few days ago, still can't believe it!

Due date is the last week of September but this being my third baby and the other two were both emergency c-sections I have to have a scheduled c-section with this baby 10-16 days early because of a thin uterus. Anyways, I think I'm going to go with September 12th, 2012. :)

Just wanted to see if there are any other ladies due on or around the same time. I would love to find some "buddies" :)

Hi! Well, I haven't had my official test/appt yet, but I have about a billion positive HPTs! Based on my "due date calculator"...I'm due on or around September 28!!!!
Just set my first appt for Feb 2.
You already had blood test done, etc?
This is my first!

PS - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How old/what sex are your other 2?
I am still in total shock. I went off of the pill in July and had had totally irregular cycles since then....January 6 was the first time I actually ovulated (or at least knew when and could confirm it) and boom - it worked!! I'm just praying that it all stays healthy. I read too much about early MCs and get so nervous but I know I shouldn't even think/talk about it! and focus on how amazing this is!!!

Hey there! My doctor appointment is this Friday to verify. They don't do a blood test there. They only do a urine test, but I called and told them the numerous positives I have had and they said you are definitely pregnant :)

I have a 4 year old boy born 11/15/2007 and a 2 year old boy born 09/21/2009. My youngest and this baby will have a VERY close birthday :)

Congratulations to you!!!! So exciting #1 :) What are you hoping for boy/girl?

I took an at home test Sunday and since I'm rh- with one previous miscarriage I went to the ER right away to confirm and see about the rhogam shot, which they don't do unless I start bleeding? My first actual appointment with my OB is January 30. but I did find out I'm about 4 weeks along and my EDD is September 20 :)

YAY! Well I pray everything goes smoothly and you have a Happy 9 months ahead :) Congratulations!!!!! :)

So exciting for all of us!!!! And yes, I also pray everything goes smoothly for you cdc1030.
So, thats what the Dr's office said to me too. It was funny, I called and saidd "I think I'm pregnant"..and they said "you think? why?" And I said "because I've had about 10 + HPTs"...haha. She said "oh, then you mean you ARE pregnant." lol.
As for boy/girl...honestly I do not care!! I just want healthy. Of course, down the line, I hope for at least one of each, but first time around, health is all I want.

Thanks! I hope the same for you as well :)

All I'm praying for is a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby as well! At this point the gender doesn't matter :)

Right now I am estimated at Sept 17. I am cautiously very excited...lol. I hope I can make it!

yay im due around the 10th of sept well what im guessing if around there lol i go friday for my first appointment to ... only urine as well but will be nice to have a doctor say " your pregnant "

Congrats DeeDee and sweet83!! Sweet83 - Sept 6 is my anniversary : )

I am 5 weeks , got pregnant on Dec 22, took just 5 tests at home... Funny, huh? Tuesday went to LabCorb to get a blood test. my HCG count is 6777. dont want to see a doctor, but I guess I will see one in 3 weeks. I think I am due in September?
I will get another blood test on Friday to see if HCG will double in 72 hours.
I am excited, scared, worried and again... excited. I did not tell anyone just my husband and will not tell anyone until 10-12 weeks. so you are the only people who know and who I can talk to.

I am due September 16!!! And this will be my first! Go for the first scan and appt next wednesday..I feel like it will never get here!!!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

YAY! Lots of September babies!!!! Congratulations to you all!!!!!!

I am due September 16!!! And this will be my first! Go for the first scan and appt next wednesday..I feel like it will never get here!!!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Due September 16th too! Just been to a doctor - he said - sept16th, I have a picture of my baby!just had a scan!

my EDD from own count and pregnancy due date calculator is September 22, have to wait for first ultrasound for that to be confirmed and/or altered. fingers crossed for easy birth to late for easy pregnancy sick already lol

Hi guys.. I'm 33. I have almost 16 & and 14 year old... and 16 month old twins. 3 m/c last year and finally got a sticky bean and due Sept 17th.

We have a secret facebook group for girlies due in September 2012 if anyone is interested in joining PM me. It does not post anything on your wall. It it totally private :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->