Anyone Due July?

theroselegacy- Haha Oh really, how awesome our due dates are the same :) Where you from and how far are you along now ? x
im dreading labour, i watched One born every minute last night and so much blood and screaming :O x

I'm from Delaware. I turned 14 weeks on the 6th. The weeks have been flying by for me, I can't believe I am in my second trimester already! Though strangely enough I am more exhausted now than I was in my first trimester. Lol, and yeah I used to watch some of those pregnancy shows like A Baby Story. It just freaked me out though. If you are getting an epidural I wouldn't worry to much. I am planning on natural labor, but I am going to take some classes for breathing techniques and stuff.

MrsMabon2012- i thought i was going to be having twins but went for scan and was just one baby :) xx so im still happy :D xx

theroselegacy- Same i also turned 14 weeks on the 6th :) i cant wait till sunday to turn 15 weeks :)
at 15 weeks baby can start hearing out side mums body :) i been reading about what baby changes happen each week lol. im sad but im always wanting to know :)
Im going for as much pain meds as possible. :) i wouldnt hack a natural labour with no medication for pain lol. and im the same, im more excitted and happen about being in 2nd trimester than i was in 1st i think its because its getting closer and closer to due date thats why i getting more excitted :) xx
when is your next scan ? xx

MrsMabon2012- i thought i was going to be having twins but went for scan and was just one baby :) xx so im still happy :D xx

theroselegacy- Same i also turned 14 weeks on the 6th :) i cant wait till sunday to turn 15 weeks :)
at 15 weeks baby can start hearing out side mums body :) i been reading about what baby changes happen each week lol. im sad but im always wanting to know :)
Im going for as much pain meds as possible. :) i wouldnt hack a natural labour with no medication for pain lol. and im the same, im more excitted and happen about being in 2nd trimester than i was in 1st i think its because its getting closer and closer to due date thats why i getting more excitted :) xx
when is your next scan ? xx

That is so cool you are 14 week also :) Yeah I enjoy the weekly updates too! I have been getting weekly newsletters from baby zone. And that is cool you are going for the pain meds. Have to do what you are comfortable with. My mother had six kids, with no meds whatsoever, so I figure I can try for the same. I have pretty high pain tolerance lol but guess I will see when the time comes. My next scan is the first week of Feb...the 7th or 8th I think. I'll be 18 weeks than so I am pretty hopeful they will tell me the baby's sex as I do not have the patience to wait to find out! When is yours? You planning on finding out what you are having?

theroselegacy- :) I Am 14 weeks lol and i love reading about what happening to baby every week hehe., i find it amazing as its mine and my boyfriends first baby together we had been trying for over a year and half and we was on the verdge of giving up. and bang i end up pregnant, even though we had been trying to concieve lol it was a shock still to see the 2 VERY DARK Lines lol. at 18dpo Lmao. CD32 Lol But was very happy :) lol.
i am dffo going for pain meds haha. i wouldnt hack going without. your so brave for going with no meds, good luck to you. :) hehe

My next scan is 12th Feb and i will be 19 weeks and 2 days :) i cant wait as im deffo going to be finding out the sex, need to get spare room decorated ready for when baby comes along :)

You on facebook?

Aw well that is very exciting for you and your boyfriend!! Yes, I have facebook. Do you?

Yeah Very Excitting :) I Do Have Facebook, You Can Add Me If You Want
https://www.facebook.com/MizzBubziee2k11 :)

xxx Keep In Touch :) xxx

Hello everyone, I'm due end of July and its my first! No idea what to expect :)

lilify- Hello Hun & Big welcome :D Nice to have u join us :) xx

Hello girls..

Can I join ur thread?
My due date is July 9th.

Targetted scan scheduled on feb27th.

I have sleeping posture troubles.saw pregnancy support mattress in mothercare.do u think it 'll be useful?

Take care..

akshustobemom- hello, welcome to the thread :) nice to have more due in july people in here :) im due 7th july i have my gender scan on 12th febuary :) and i cant wait :) xx

Hi ladies due 9th July having c section though between 38/39 weeks. Having glucose test at 28 weeks. Other than that feeling great now the 24/7 nausea has finally gone. Hope all you ladies are all doing great x

Hi soph..

Wow gonna know gender..g8.so u can start baby shopping..do u have sleeping problems? Iam having difficulties in sleeping on sides.how do u manage?

Hi Kelly,

We have same due date.but y c sec for u?

Ckelly79- Welcome to the thread, is a c section what you wanted ? or a vaginal birth.

akshustobemom- Oh yes as soon as we come out of the scan we are going to town to baby shop :) i sleep fine on my sides, :) i put a pillow under my belly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->