anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Not too much going on with me, just tired. Had a bit of dizzyness/nausea earlier in the week, but found out last time if I eat meat for breakfast then that sorts that. So taking care to eat bacon or something like that for breakfast. A little bit crampy as well, but nothing too hectic yet.

Went to a salsa slims class last night. I signed up for it before I knew I was pregnant. So now all worried that I might have done something to affect the pregnancy. But suppose if I didn't hurt myself or babs last week then should have been ok this week - I took it easier this week. Have friends and family in the class, so if I drop it will have to come up with a good excuse as we've told no one about the pregnancy yet. Not really sure when we will either....

How bout you girls? Have ya decided when you'll start telling people??

so am i the only one who isnt having symptoms yet? cramps ya but not much of anything else.....my boobs hurt every now and then but not bad. i hope im one of the lucky ones who doesnt get morning sickness

I dont really have any either, except slightly sore bb's and a little lightheaded

Hi everyone. Can I join this group please? :) I think I am due the 4th of october, but will hopefully soon find out :) Big congratulations to you all for getting that :bfp: x

still got sore boobies and man I am tired!! but other than that nothing! AF was due today, I normally get a headache and spotting the day before and so far so good! A big fat nothing woohoo ;o) xx

Not many symptoms here, a bit crampy and tired (but then I'm always tired!)

Can i join :) im due 25th Sept i think with my 3rd :) and its still no less scary this time round!! x

Nothing......absolutely nothing! Even my bloated tum and boobs have gone back down! I so wish i was having m/s at least that might put my mind at rest! I wish i could fast forward a few weeks x

Can i join :) im due 25th Sept i think with my 3rd :) and its still no less scary this time round!! x

Hi Amy, me too, I'm due on the 25th September with my 3rd and in fact I am finding it way more scary this time...think that must be with age you get more sensible and realise what can go wrong, though trying not to think of that. I figure as well that as long as I'm still having symptoms of sore boobs and feeling sick/tired that's a good sign!! Roll on the first scan to put my mind at rest and realise there is a little being inside me!!
Keep in touch!!!:happydance:

Hello ladies, can I join?
Got my :bfp: yesterday and went to the doctors today. My edd is 7th October :) I'm so excited and trying not to worry!
My symptoms today are really sore boobs!! Slightly crampy/twingey as well but hoping that's normal.

hi girlies...can i join ye too???

Got :bfp: today, going to doctors tomo!!this is No.2 and is even scarier than the first time...i think it is because i didnt know anything about it last time and my head was in the clouds for most of it!!!!

No signs or symptoms yet...

Congrats everybody!!!!

Hi Amy, me too, I'm due on the 25th September with my 3rd and in fact I am finding it way more scary this time...think that must be with age you get more sensible and realise what can go wrong, though trying not to think of that. I figure as well that as long as I'm still having symptoms of sore boobs and feeling sick/tired that's a good sign!! Roll on the first scan to put my mind at rest and realise there is a little being inside me!!
Keep in touch!!!:happydance:

I havent really got symptons just tired and cramping which i had with my 2nd. I dont think I'll believe im preg until the scan, i had to buy a digi clearblue test just so I could read the words PREGNANT!! And i can't believe i will have 3 children! x

hey everyone

congratulations to you all, I am due 1st October got the BFP on monday after year or so of trying, am so happy but worried at same time. Love to me bump buddies. xx

booked my first midwife appointment, 2 weeks tomorrow! (fri 11th feb). Ill be nearly 7 weeks, hope the time goes quick its dragging so much with my constant worrying! x

Congrats to all the ladies who have just gotten their BFP's! I am so darn nervous. I really hope that this next week goes by fast so I can get in to see the dr.

A BIG welcome to all the newcomers! :hugs: :flower:

I've only told my husband and my mom--just waiting for my first prenatal appointment at ~9 weeks (early March) to make sure everything is alright before telling everyone else.

I'm just experiencing the occasional cramp/headache...I've also been much more tired than usual. :sleep: Otherwise, I'm doing great! :thumbup:

I got a BFP on 1/22 and my blood work confirmed I was pregnant on 1/25. I'm due around October 6th.

I've only told my husband and my mom--just waiting for my first prenatal appointment at ~9 weeks (early March) to make sure everything is alright before telling everyone else.

I'm just experiencing the occasional cramp/headache...I've also been much more tired than usual. :sleep: Otherwise, I'm doing great! :thumbup:

Congrats! I told my mum today but I think, like you, that I'm going to try not to tell anyone else yet. It's hard though - I want go shout it from the rooftops! :)

Congrats! I told my mum today but I think, like you, that I'm going to try not to tell anyone else yet. It's hard though - I want go shout it from the rooftops! :)

Ive told my Husband and thats it! ..other than you guys :haha: But I am torn, I really want to tell my mum but at the same time i dont want to tempt fate and all that hmmm im going to visit my mum and dad and sister tommorrow for the weekend and Ive got to either keep this a secret or share the news! Decisions Decisions!! xx other than that no S/E as such today still sore boobies to touch and increased urination, but thats it xx

Hi everyone, I got my BFP on the 22/1 ( hubby's birthday) won't get results from blood test till 2/2 but I estimated I'm due 26/9.

BIG FAT CONGRATS RJ!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->