Anyone due on April 7th?

Googiepie

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any ladies due around the same time as me and if they want to wait it out with me. :thumbup: my Dr did say they might want her to be here by 39 weeks so I might be having here a week earlier. 😊

I'm due April 09th :) I can wait it out with you. Doc says baby is allowed to come anytime she wants now. She does measure a week ahead so I hope she comes a week early :)

Me!! Although I'm sure he'd love yo come a week or two earlier... For my sake! Lol

April 6th for me! Although due to time differences, it'd be more like April 5th anywhere else :haha:

I'm due 11th April so not far behind you 😊

I'm due April 14th but having baby on April 7th due to C-section.

I'm due 8th April. But also with time difference it's like the 7th for everyone else!
If he doesn't turn my section is booked for the 2nd.

Oooh there's loads of us! :) What team are you all on? I'm team blue!!

Been having cramps and nausea for the last 2 days. Got midwife tomorrow as I called in today in so much pain. How's everyone else feeling? I have a feeling I'm in for a sloooow labour!

I'm team pink! :) I'm feeling heavy!! Might have my membranes sweeped next week so keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm in Canada. Yes it can. They say sometimes it can more than one sweep but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one will be good. :)

I saw the doctor yesterday. Baby is still head up. I've been trying to do exercises to get him to turn but not having any luck.
I can't decide whether I'm more scared of a c section or going natural again!

Team yellow :) Getting so impatient to find out now!!

I'm due somewhere between 6th and 12th April! My first 2 scans at 9 and 10 weeks said 12th, my 12 and 20 week scans said 11th, my period date said 9th and my ovulation date said 6th!!! I'm saying 12th though so I won't be so frustrated if she is 'late' although I am very ready for her to come any time from next week!!

I saw the doctor yesterday. Baby is still head up. I've been trying to do exercises to get him to turn but not having any luck.
I can't decide whether I'm more scared of a c section or going natural again!

I feel like I would almost prefer a c section. I had a rough labour with my first but doctors don't see it as medically necessary. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->