Anyone due on April 7th?

I'll be 39 weeks on April 1st. So we have it booked for the 2nd. I'll see the doctor on the 1st and we'll do a scan and all that and make a decision. It was hard choosing a date around then! I refuse to have an April fools baby, my best friends birthday is the 3rd, anniversary on the 4th,dhs best friend on the 5th, holiday here on the 6th so not an option, best friend getting married on the 7th and another good friends birthday on the 8th! Didn't want to deliberately choose one person over another for a birthday baby so the 2nd seemed the best!!

So I had my doctors appointment today. Apparently she doesn't see the need for a sweep until 39 weeks. *sigh*

Ah no Googiepie! Sorry. Other than rlt are you doing anything else to try get baby out?
I haven't been doing anything because I'm waiting for my insurance to kick in! It does on Saturday - I still can't believe how close we cut it! And I'm very grateful that (touch wood) baby has stayed put!

I'm off to the doctor today. Pretty sure he's still head up! And then tomorrow my parents arrive!!

Ah no Googiepie! Sorry. Other than rlt are you doing anything else to try get baby out?
I haven't been doing anything because I'm waiting for my insurance to kick in! It does on Saturday - I still can't believe how close we cut it! And I'm very grateful that (touch wood) baby has stayed put!

I'm off to the doctor today. Pretty sure he's still head up! And then tomorrow my parents arrive!!

I've drinking raspberry leaf tea and walking. :) I know it's better for her to stay in longer but I was kind of excited to try the sweep. It's frustrating getting all these different opinions from different doctors. I had my first at 39+4, so maybe this little one will follow suit or something.

Was he still head up? Aww that must be exciting to have your parents coming. It will nice spending some time together before little one arrives. :)

Yep, he's still head up. I think I've kind of just accepted that I'm going to have a c section. Rather a planned one than emergency one!

April 6th here!! Will be induced on 4/1 if baby doesn't come before then. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->