Anyone due on or around April 13th?

I am due April 7 I'll be your bump buddy. Do you know what your having yet? X

I'm gonna add you guys as friends lol :D

And babyruby i'm having a little girlie!

I'm due April 15th. I'd love to be buddies :)

I'd love to be bump buddies!! I don't have one yet! I am due April 12... I find out Wednesday what we are having!!!

im due april 3rd would love to be buddies, finding out tomorow what were having

I'm due on the 12th if I lived in Canada, UK, or US. But because I live in France they add on an extra bit of time so here I am due on the 22nd. So I am not really sure anymore....x

i am due on the 13th as well would love to be bump buddies this is my first and i find out on saturday if i am having a boy or a girl x

I was originally due April 13th but now I am April 7th.... although my friend wants me to hang on for the 13th so I'll try!!! Hehe!

Hi everyone!

I am due on the 14th of April. By my dates i am due on the 8th but by the 12 week scan they said the 14th so im going by that now!
I have my scan on the 18th i am so excited but nervous too as this is our third baby and we have two girls so would love it if this was a little boy but im going to just expect it to be another girl and if they tell me otherwise it will just be a bonus. But as long as he or she is healthy then i really dont mind at all :)

How have your pregnancies been so far?
What are you hoping for team pink or team blue?

hi ladies im due on the 11th april :) im having a girl, how are u all xx

I'm due April 13th! There are quite a lot of us - it must have been a good week back in July!! We're not finding out what we're having.

im due april 13th too :D how exciting theres a few of us due on same date!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->