Anyone due on or around Dec. 27th??

brittnokc

first pregnancy
Reaction score
Hey girls. Anyone due on or around Dec. 27th? If so do you know your conception date? I'm so confused about mine. My ultrasounds date him right with my lmp, but the dates the doc and conception calendars give me as the conception date cant be right because i know i didn't have sex those days because i had a kidney infection and was on antibiotics (which is how we think i conceived, meds ruled out the bc). Thanks!

Me! Techincally i'm due on 26th (that's the date on all my scans) but my sonographer was an idiot and has me down on my notes as 28th - so that's what i've put on my ticker. I'm team blue too!

Hi hun! i'm due on 26th Dec and my conception date has worked out at 4th April....dont really know how accurate it is tho
x

I'm due on the 27th according to the sonographer's dates. My OV date was April 11th and my LMP was March 25th. This pregnancy math confuses me ....TBH I'm looking for my LO around mid December.

My scan dates put me at 26 December (although scan at 7 wks at EPU put me at 05 December). GP initially put me at 28 December but going by my own calculations of knowing that I OV'd 09 April and when we BD'd, I reckon more accurate due date is 01 January.

Who knows?!

I am due on the 27th!! Exciting!

Anyway, the day you had sex is not necessarily the day you conceived. The sperm sometimes has to hang about in the fallopian tubes untill the eggs are ready and this could be up to a few days.

I worked out that i must have conceived around the 5th of april. So sex around that time may have conceived your baby!

Im due 19th Dec, conceived 21st March.... whoop, whoop....

im due 24th dec and my date is between 2nd and 4th ov april xx

Like Noodles, I'm officially due December 29 although scan dates are measuring the 26th.

I know from temping that I ovulated on April 7, but as mentioned above, the sperm can live for several days, so the BDing could happen within a week before ovulation and still conceive. Also, I was warned that the dating scans are accurate within 5 days either side, so it's far from an exact science.

My due date is offically 21st Dec from the 13 and 21 weeks scans but I reckon its actually 26th Dec - the earliest I could have conceived is 4th April although LMP was 17th March - 32 day cycle though.

I'm fine with 21st as it means I'm now 24+1 rather than 23+3 so baby is offically viable!!! Plus they'll induce earlier if I go over my date.

I was due 27th 07, never knew day it happened i was on the pill

I'm not sure of the accuracy of my due date either. LMP was 20th March and my 12w scan has given me an EDD of 20th December which doesn't really tie in at all. Ho Hum, what will be, will be! Guess it means if LO is late then I get induced earlier (if that makese sense!!!)

I'm due 28th Dec with a boy! we only had sex once that month on 9th April, so i'll go for then!

I'm due on 28th December. My LMP was 21 March and I'm pretty sure 7th April was 'the magic day!' :winkwink:

I'm due on 28th December and tbh I can't remember what sex we had that far back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->