Anyone due on the 12 April and

joanna1980

Reaction score
Felt the baby move ? I felt the first proper movement this morning and it's really made me smile , I forgot what it feels like and it feels so good it's amazing how we make these littles ones and how they grow , x

Hi! I'm due the day before you and I started to feel movements last Tuesday. They've got stronger now. Can't wait to feel definite kicks! X

I am due 13th April, and been feeling them since about 16.5 weeks, which surprises me considering it's my first. Been feeling lots in the past few days though, i think it's because baby is getting bigger! :)

I am due 13th April, and been feeling them since about 16.5 weeks, which surprises me considering it's my first. Been feeling lots in the past few days though, i think it's because baby is getting bigger! :)

Yea I was feeling flutters from about 14w but so happy to be feeling proper movements from the inside now , :)

I'm due the day before you, and I've been feeling it since about 16 weeks :)
Can't wait until my OH can feel them from the outside!

aww I'm jealous, I'm still not feeling things, I don't know what to expect or where abouts I should expect. I was lying in bed last night, and I felt what I thought was a kick or something and it was below my belly button and to the left a little. But thats all i've felt, don't even know if that was a kick??

Could it be because I'm bigger? like I wasn't skinny before I fell pregnant?

:flow:

have had tiny movements since around 16 weeks but get about one really good movement a day at the mo! always lifts my spirits! x

aww I'm jealous, I'm still not feeling things, I don't know what to expect or where abouts I should expect. I was lying in bed last night, and I felt what I thought was a kick or something and it was below my belly button and to the left a little. But thats all i've felt, don't even know if that was a kick??

im a bit bigger so i dont think its that, could be lots of diff things, it willcome soon! xxx

im a bit bigger so i dont think its that, could be lots of diff things, it willcome soon! xxx

I really hope it does, I get jealous of everyone that can feel their LO's kick I am so impatient haha!

I really hope it does, I get jealous of everyone that can feel their LO's kick I
am so impatient haha!

It will happen soon , when it does ur be so excited , it's a wonderful feeling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->