Anyone due this week?

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is bubs no.3 for me and I'm due this week!

My first was a week late and second 9 days late so I'm expecting to go over!!

Anyone wanna join me for the wait?

Xxx

Im already in overdue club with #3. Mine were 4 & 9 days late, hoping to aim for inbetween haha.

Hope your not waiting to long.

3 days over! Bless you Hun! I'm hoping baby isn't too overdue.... My boys birthday on Sunday so I really hope I'm at home for it.

How are you feeling? Xx

Another one on #3 here and also overdue. The first two were 11 and 12 days late so I know I'm in for a long wait.
Xx

Oh ladies I wonder when it will hPpen!

When do you see your midwives next?

Xxx

I have the midwife tomorrow morning then no appointment again until I go to hospital for induction at 12 days over. I'm going to walk a lot today and bounce on my ball a bit. Had curry for dinner last night to no avail. Xx

Good day for a birthday, thats mine too :p

Of course hubby has joked whole pregnancy ill be getting baby for mine haha

MW is coming on thursday to try sweep #2 i want to avoid induction at all costs i want my home birth.

1 day over. Not feeling particularly hopeful. He is far too comfy in there, already had two sweeps! Oh well. Waiting game continues :-(

I've the midwife tomorrow too. Wanna see if she will give me a sweep but I'm sure last time she said I have to be term +1 so we will see.

I wanted a homebirth but because I'm anemic they want me to go to hospital. Hope you get your home birth lovely cause I can only imagine how amazing it would be. I'm hoping a homebirth will be sucessful with our 4th!!!!!

I've had a bit of a clean this morning so hopefully baby will come soon!

Xxx

I've the midwife tomorrow too. Wanna see if she will give me a sweep but I'm sure last time she said I have to be term +1 so we will see.

I wanted a homebirth but because I'm anemic they want me to go to hospital. Hope you get your home birth lovely cause I can only imagine how amazing it would be. I'm hoping a homebirth will be sucessful with our 4th!!!!!

I've had a bit of a clean this morning so hopefully baby will come soon!

Xxx

I didnt think that would stop you birthing at home? Im sure been few ladies on FB group that have gone on to birth at home.

Im birthing at home with strep b, i have had to fight abit for it though.

My last baby they wouldnt sweep until 41w but this time they said anytime from dd, after discussing my options i thought id take sweep earlier than thought of induction my main focus is for waters not to be broken.

You had many signs? I keep having false runs, getting bit annoying as i feel bit unsure when to inform hubby at work.

My edd isn't till the 21st but I'm booked for a section this Thursday :) good luck hope your little ones come soon.

I'm due on Wednesday with my 4th and have a midwife appt that day, she said she would give me a "really good" sweep if possible. My other 3 were 6 days,5days and 5days over so don't hold out much hope that this little man will be any earlier!! X

We're due Saturday the 15th. Hubby's mom got in last night from Arizona so now we are just waiting on the little man to say he's ready. I've had an increase in Braxton hicks contractions and my pelvis has been more sore the last few days but I'm hardly uncomfortable which makes me think it'll be a while yet. Hopefully I'll be one of those people that labor just happens without a lot of lead-up and false starts. I start training the person at work today who will be covering me for the nine weeks I'll be out so I'm hoping to have some time to work with her before baby gets here.

I haven't had any checks at all to see if I've dilated or anything, which has drove me crazy. I have a midwife appointment this morning in a little bit, but they won't do a check then either.

I did wake up to blood mixed mucus, which is a first for my entire pregnancy, so maybe that's a good thing? As a FTM I have no idea really. I'm going to mention it at the Dr today.

I was due yesterday so I'm officially overdue for the first time ever! My others were all early. I'm feeling pretty fed up if I'm honest.

I see the midwife on Wednesday and she'll do a sweep. My cervix is already very soft and about 2cm dilated from what I can feel. I'm not holding out much hope that the sweep will do anything though!

Mummytoamber yes I think I can push for a homebirth but because of a risk of bleeding I decided to go to hospital. I had a molar pregnancy which caused me to heamorage and I can't shake that. I also worry if it happened And my minis saw it would freak them. I think my sickness has caused me to be anemic so next time round I'll be eating as much iron as possible!! Will look forward to hearing your homebirth story though lovely.

How have we all been today? Any progress?

Xx

Had quite a few contractions over the last couple of hours. In bed now but really hoping they ramp up. No other signs though except for the increased discharge that I've had for a week or so now. Anyone else have anything exciting to report? xx

I was due on the 8th. My DS was a day early with 3 weeks of false labor, so this time with no real prelabor symptoms other than losing my appetite a bit and feeling unwell since Saturday, I'm not sure what to make of this one.

I have been having bh every 3-30 minutes, but that's been going on for months and it's still inconsistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->