Anyone due this week?

Honestly thought that was it for me yesterday, but clearly not! Baby/body had other ideas!

Managed to get a few hours sleep, woken up with fewer contractions that don't hurt as much as yesterday so another false run!

How you doing?

Talk about having you on edge of the seat! I dont know how much longer i can contain my excitement haha.

Do you no how engaged baby is?

Im running low on antisickness tablets dont want another trip to docs so ive bit the bullet and went cold turkey so have some incase i really need them ive noticed baby has perked up loads. Side effect to me was drowiness, now im wondering if baby felt the same.

Hopefully he/she is more awake to put bit more effort in after the next sweep :)

I had pains at 3min apart for hour at 4ish yesterday then turned just into back ache only but i could barely walk after. I used ball most of the night i feel like head may of dropped another 1/5th.

Honestly thought that was it for me yesterday, but clearly not! Baby/body had other ideas!

Managed to get a few hours sleep, woken up with fewer contractions that don't hurt as much as yesterday so another false run!

How you doing?

Talk about having you on edge of the seat! I dont know how much longer i can contain my excitement haha.

Do you no how engaged baby is?

Im running low on antisickness tablets dont want another trip to docs so ive bit the bullet and went cold turkey so have some incase i really need them ive noticed baby has perked up loads. Side effect to me was drowiness, now im wondering if baby felt the same.

Hopefully he/she is more awake to put bit more effort in after the next sweep :)

I had pains at 3min apart for hour at 4ish yesterday then turned just into back ache only but i could barely walk after. I used ball most of the night i feel like head may of dropped another 1/5th.

Last week baby was 2/5th but I think she's dropped. I'm having a lot of pressure on my cervix and it feels bruised! And my bump has noticeably dropped more!

I hope your sickness stays away! That must be awful!

The contractions I was having were painful, starting with pain in my lower back and then like a wave sweeping around to the lower front and bump went really hard! Had a bath and they stayed, lay down and then went for a walk and then sat up and still there. Nothing would make them go away. When I finally got to sleep and woke up at 5am they seem to be less painful and feel more like BHs...weird...what on earth is going on?!?!

Laura they do same labour can stop and start if baby isn't in the best position. How frustrating it is, all going in right direction :D

Where i was at 40w aswell :) i shall see what mw says tomorrow.

Wishing you ladies the best! I hope you all start labor very soon!!

Im still waiting and officially overdue. So fed up I wish labor would come on today

Had another sweep this morning, 2cm dilated and cervix was central, low and very squishy and soft. She gave me a really good sweep and said if that doesn't work nothing will!

Had a bit of a bloody show since and been having contractions from about an hour afterwards!

Any updates? Am I now officially the most pregnant person here since MummytoAmber and Hopingfor4 went and had their babies?

Xx

Had another sweep this morning, 2cm dilated and cervix was central, low and very squishy and soft. She gave me a really good sweep and said if that doesn't work nothing will!

Had a bit of a bloody show since and been having contractions from about an hour afterwards!

Hey thats great to hear, i do think bloody show is a very good sign. Fingers crossed for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->