Anyone due this week?

1 day over. Not feeling particularly hopeful. He is far too comfy in there, already had two sweeps! Oh well. Waiting game continues :-(

How was your cervix at your sweeps?

Well midwife said I was 1-2cm with soft cervix. Could feel baby's head only a few inches in. And quite thin. She expected me to go that night.... Still here :-( can't help but be on a bit of a downer. The thought of giving birth to such a big baby scares the dookie outta me, my first got stuck and he was only 7lbs11

I know stiff upper and all that

Thank you. It's definitely painful during contractions, but I'm doing ok. They wantme to try to sleep, but there's no way that is going to happen. My adrenaline and anxiety is insane

Mummytoamber yes I think I can push for a homebirth but because of a risk of bleeding I decided to go to hospital. I had a molar pregnancy which caused me to heamorage and I can't shake that. I also worry if it happened And my minis saw it would freak them. I think my sickness has caused me to be anemic so next time round I'll be eating as much iron as possible!! Will look forward to hearing your homebirth story though lovely.

How have we all been today? Any progress?

Xx
Ahh i see, sorry to hear that.

Yesterday i had cervix pain that caught me off guard had me doubled over, i live in hope that was me dilating 1 more cm haha otherwise ive lost hope in those pains.

No timeable pains since friday for me.

1 day over. Not feeling particularly hopeful. He is far too comfy in there, already had two sweeps! Oh well. Waiting game continues :-(

How was your cervix at your sweeps?

Well midwife said I was 1-2cm with soft cervix. Could feel baby's head only a few inches in. And quite thin. She expected me to go that night.... Still here :-( can't help but be on a bit of a downer. The thought of giving birth to such a big baby scares the dookie outta me, my first got stuck and he was only 7lbs11

I know stiff upper and all that

Ahh kind of the same as me, i was 2-3cm, cervix slightly posterior very stretchy and 1.5cm left to flatten. She could feel baby head, very much expected to see me over the weekend but nope haha.

My sweep with my 2nd i was less progressed and it worked in 48hrs so i guess ive just got to accept baby isnt ready to enter the world just yet.

Update: contractions stopped :( Still pregnant)

Sorry to hear they stopped! I hope they start up again soon and it turns out to be the real deal this time!! :flower:

A similar thing keeps happening to me, and most nights I'll get a big contraction that has me getting really hopeful that it's the start of labour, but it never is. The end is in sight for us all though, even if it doesn't feel that way right now!

Im in hospital, in labor!

Best of luck, I hope everything goes smoothly and you get to meet your little one very soon!! :)

Hoping4four are you having water birth at home?

Yep, that's the plan! :)

I have the pool set up in my living room and amazingly the older kids have managed to resist playing with it, lol.

Thats some good kids! Mine kept jumping/diving into it when we put it up to clean it.

How long has mw given you / or how long do you plan on going overdue?

My MW said hosp will start bugging me for induction at 10 days over but i personally wont think about it until 42w.

4 days over for me now! Been having contractions regularly this morning and cramping/pain with each one, but not sure if it's from the sex we had this morning?!

Feel achy and slightly crampy as well and this is heightened when contractions come.

Im in hospital, in labor!

Best of luck, I hope everything goes smoothly and you get to meet your little one very soon!! :)

Hoping4four are you having water birth at home?

Yep, that's the plan! :)

I have the pool set up in my living room and amazingly the older kids have managed to resist playing with it, lol.

Thats some good kids! Mine kept jumping/diving into it when we put it up to clean it.

How long has mw given you / or how long do you plan on going overdue?

My MW said hosp will start bugging me for induction at 10 days over but i personally wont think about it until 42w.

I'll be seeing the midwife tomorrow and I'm sure she'll talk about induction but I'm the same as you, I won't consider it until 42 weeks. I've had two inductions and 1 spontaneous labour, and I found the spontaneous one was the easiest to deal with. I also really have my heart set on my home birth.. I had one planned with my third but my waters broke and contractions didn't start, so after 24 hours I went in to be induced. I hope things go to plan this time!

4 days over for me now! Been having contractions regularly this morning and cramping/pain with each one, but not sure if it's from the sex we had this morning?!

Feel achy and slightly crampy as well and this is heightened when contractions come.

Ooh that sounds very promising! I hope the cramps pick up and it turns into labour! Best of luck :flower:

Ooh that sounds very promising! I hope the cramps pick up and it turns into labour! Best of luck :flower:

Thanks but it's been on and off for nearly 3 weeks now so not got much hope haha! Although these ones are hurting and having to breathe through them so hopefully they get worse!

Honestly thought that was it for me yesterday, but clearly not! Baby/body had other ideas!

Managed to get a few hours sleep, woken up with fewer contractions that don't hurt as much as yesterday so another false run!

How you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->