Anyone due to O 3rd November and want to join me?

Oooo... good luck. . Have u had any good signs so far? The only thing I've noticed is cm every time I pee haha xx

I no right! So bloody hard resisting the urge to test lol... do u have any goof symptoms signs, x]

No real symptoms. Just usual sore (.) (.) and cm but that happens every month so not too optimistic!! :shrug:

Ahhh... well ill keep fingers crossed for you! ! :) im havin some weird bubbly sensation in my lower tummy... and kinda o pains .. not sure what that is all about? ! X

GL to everyone here! I have a strange heaviness in my lower middle abdomen, same as when my AF is about to come within 24hrs, tho AF is not due till at least mid next week. Never had it early like this. Minor cramps but that might just be because I'm constipated lol. 3rd/4th Nov is my estimation for the date for me too, so I'd like to join in to symptom spot with you all, k? I'm wasn't TTC so it would be a very big (but wonderful) surprise if I gather enough baby dust here

Ahhh... well ill keep fingers crossed for you! ! :) im havin some weird bubbly sensation in my lower tummy... and kinda o pains .. not sure what that is all about? ! X

Maybe it's implantation!! That'd be great!

I've had cramps today & a tiny bit of pinky cm. I had that last month, but I also had some 7dpo with my BFP!

I'm trying not to get too keen!

Testing tomorrow morning ... im not a good TWWer & im a poas addict lol. Im expecting a :bfn: because ill only be 9dpo Butttttttt i could have sworn i felt implantation around 6 dpo (no spotting ... but i never have) so i have a little hope for a possible early :bfp: ! FX for you all and baby dust as well

Welcome new folk!

I'm trying to wait until Saturday now to test having already POAS a couple of days ago and got a BFN. Saturday would be one day before my expected period, or possibly even the day my period is due depending on whether it's a 26 or 27 day cycle this month. Trying to keep my willpower up!

Well I tested this morning at 9dpo and no surprise I got a :bfn: ... I got the urgeto POAS out of my system though YAY lol. I will retestagain tomorrow morning and saturday morning and if I still get BFN then ill just wait for AF .... itsnot over till the witch shows right hehe

baby dust to all

Witch got me today! :dohh:

Onto the next month.....:thumbup:

Good luck everyone else!

X

Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next cycle.

Thanks! I've been spotting etc since yesterday so had a good cry then!

I'm upping clomid to 100mg so we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed.

How are you? Testing tomorrow?

X

Probably. I normally get woken by LO getting into our bed sometime around 5 or 6ish (he then snuggles down for another couple of hours or so) and I always need to get up for a wee then so assuming I remember in my sleepy haze I will POAS.

Just as I was testing, AF arrived. :( That's some cruel irony.

I am still in 😬 af is due on Monday, not been feeling a a lot of symptoms this cycle apart for really sore boobs for a whole week and been feeling sick today. Might poas tommorow morning, good luck next cycle everyone xxx

Aw that's cruel.

Onto the next month. Lets try and stay positive. :thumbup:

X

Weirdly, I was mistaken. I got a tiny bit of pinky-brown when I wiped yesterday and thought that was AF arriving (mine doesn't normally mess about with spotting or anything, once there's the first hint it properly starts within minutes) so I put a pad on. But there was the barest of marks on the pad from all day, and overnight I wound up taking my night pad off as nothing was happening. Nothing when I wipe this morning either. But another BFN this morning and I'm due on today so expect AF'll arrive properly today some time. Fingers crossed for next month.

Aw that's cruel.

Onto the next month. Lets try and stay positive. :thumbup:

X

Weirdly, I was mistaken. I got a tiny bit of pinky-brown when I wiped yesterday and thought that was AF arriving (mine doesn't normally mess about with spotting or anything, once there's the first hint it properly starts within minutes) so I put a pad on. But there was the barest of marks on the pad from all day, and overnight I wound up taking my night pad off as nothing was happening. Nothing when I wipe this morning either. But another BFN this morning and I'm due on today so expect AF'll arrive properly today some time. Fingers crossed for next month.

With #1 I had weird cm pink/beige at 7dpo then had BFP 10dpo!

Maybe you're having implantation bleed?

Good luck!!

X

I am still in 😬 af is due on Monday, not been feeling a a lot of symptoms this cycle apart for really sore boobs for a whole week and been feeling sick today. Might poas tommorow morning, good luck next cycle everyone xxx

Ooh! Good luck!

Post a picture tomorrow!!

X

I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp 🙊😧😁xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

I haven't told my partner yet as he is at work, doesn't feel real atm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->