Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

good luck ladies! havent gotten my pos opk yet but thinking i missed my surge and ovulated already cuz yestrday i had globs of ewcm and today it has completely changed to creamy lotion. so i dunno what to think. i will start temping and keep on testing the opks but i think it will be fruitless.

fx for you all. <3

awww no ptr :( a lot of ladies on here are not getting positive OPKs but keep your chin up and keep temping hun. i think i OV`d yesterday as my temp has gone up this morning so today is 1DPO...........again lol xxx

aw jbolady did u enjoy?

hey jenjen we can but hope.

lol my stars are fab for this month... they say `keeping thinking of the dream you want and you will get a positive result` lol i am an aries :)

xxx

Hey hi, im an aries.......tell me more about those stars :happydance:
we are TTC and I think I have just o'd or just about to!!
I am sooooooooooooo stressing myself but soooooooooooo difficult to relax :wacko:

xx

hey hun :) both me and the OH are aries lol. check out any stars for us as all the ones i have read so far this month have been fab. they have all said things like....

keep thinking of your dreams bcos u will get a postive result....

that news your expecting will come at the end of the month ....

lol i always read too much into them but i love reding them and they sure do cheer me up lol

it is hard to relax. i am 1DPO today and i dunno how im supposed to get thru the nxt 2 wks :( how long have u bn TTC?

xxxx

I wish I could relax...I have this feeling of dread that it didn't work. Ugh. Know its totally unfounded...but its going to be tough getting through the next two weeks. fortunately the next few days I will be in vermont...so won't be on here much...but hopefully it will take my mind off of things. TTC is all-consuming.

I wish I could relax...I have this feeling of dread that it didn't work. Ugh. Know its totally unfounded...but its going to be tough getting through the next two weeks. fortunately the next few days I will be in vermont...so won't be on here much...but hopefully it will take my mind off of things. TTC is all-consuming.

hey hun hope u enjoy vermont :) it is all-consuming. all i have thought about since new years day is my cycle and sex lol fingers crossed for us tho :)

i forgot to temp this morning but i will definitely start tomorrow morning. better late than never. i havent gotten a pos opk yet, cd15 today. oh well. bd last night and plan to tonight and keep doing this week just in case.

good luck ladies with your dpo wait! <3

any symptoms yet? I know its super early...not much here to speak of. Super sore from skiing, but that has nothing to do with any 2ww symptoms.

Well Im 5dpo and super-moody! Super-tired too! But... that might just be because its Monday and Im at work again. :haha:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

And I hope this week passes quickly for us all so we can hurry up and get our:bfp:s please!!!

Well Im 5dpo and super-moody! Super-tired too! But... that might just be because its Monday and Im at work again. :haha:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

And I hope this week passes quickly for us all so we can hurry up and get our:bfp:s please!!!

I know.. this week needs to go super fast!! Yesterday at 3dpo I swear I was exhausted all the sudden (early evening).. but I feel fine today.

I am super moody today too...more so then usual...boss sent a rude email...took all my power not to respond in the same. Made me want to cry a bit...other then that not much over here. was feeling so positive earlier in the cycle, now on CD 28, not feeling quite the same. :(

i get the feeling of having my stomach knotted like it does when i get nervous but theres nothnig to be nervous about, feeling a little nauseous? just started getting alot of creamy lotion type cm and theres a lot of globs too. thought i should be dry at least? *shrugs* otherwise i feel okay, i was feelign super good about the cycle last week but this week, not so much. losing hope and i'm not sure why. :/

Oh crap...its only Tuesday! Lol! I was really hoping I had slept through a few days and would be much closer to testing day when I woke up!!!:haha:

This was stressful enough when I was ttc naturally. Now, taking Clomid. I feel even more pressured...like if I cant get it done with the pills helping, its just never going to happen.

DH is starting to get really anxious this cycle too. I wonder when its time to encourage him to get a SA. Hey, hes not getting any younger either!!! :shrug:

Hope you ladies are doing well this morning! Just a little longer to go until we can :test:

:yipee:

Its terrible, but I wish the time away so I could know. If I could fast forward the time until I was pregnant I would be happy. All I think about is ttc and its effected my work. I hope for my work's sake that I am pg this cycle because going through this again for the 6th time would be hell. Hopefully clomid does the trick.

As far as symptoms had some cramping and loads of creamy cm as well as moodiness. But all of this could be attributed to regular pms so I dunno.

When are you ladies going to test?

Its terrible, but I wish the time away so I could know. If I could fast forward the time until I was pregnant I would be happy. All I think about is ttc and its effected my work. I hope for my work's sake that I am pg this cycle because going through this again for the 6th time would be hell. Hopefully clomid does the trick.

As far as symptoms had some cramping and loads of creamy cm as well as moodiness. But all of this could be attributed to regular pms so I dunno.

When are you ladies going to test?

I agree, my work is definitely suffering. I've told myself I must focus today! I'm doing a great job, since I'm on the forum already, huh? :haha:

I had some annoying dull ache cramping last night (5 dpo today) and lots of dreams again. Today I'm feeling symptom free so far.

I'm trying to convince myself to hold off on the testing until 10 dpo... but it's going to be challenging. What about you?

hang in ladies, we all will reach our testing day sooner than we think! fx for you all!

i'm testnig the 24th if af doesnt come on the 23rd.

:dust:

hang in ladies, we all will reach our testing day sooner than we think! fx for you all!

i'm testnig the 24th if af doesnt come on the 23rd.

:dust:

Me too! Same days. I looked at that on my calendar yesterday and thought it looked SO far away! I never test early though, not until af is late. I hope all of you ladies are doing well this morning!

I had a couple of dizzy spells at work yesterday, so Im praying that was my future little one stealing some of my life from me!!!:happydance:

Probably just a sinus infection! Hahaha!

Have a good day ladies!:hug:

Sooo excited! I think I&#8217;m having implantation bleeding! Trying not to get my hopes up but it&#8217;s difficult! Was checking my CP and there is was on my finger &#8211; good sign or not?

Anyone else having any other symptoms?

Baby dust xxx

Sooo excited! I think I’m having implantation bleeding! Trying not to get my hopes up but it’s difficult! Was checking my CP and there is was on my finger – good sign or not?

Anyone else having any other symptoms?

Baby dust xxx

That's exciting.. what day dpo are you? I'm on the lookout for that! I've been having some cramping (or at least I think I have) for the past couple of days, but being this early in the process (6dpo today) I think it could just be in my head.

I hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->