Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

Congratulations ladies! I'm going to test tomorrow on our third anniversary! I would bet my mortgage I'm pregnant! I'm having loads of symptoms, I can't sleep, I needed to wee 4 times in half an hour last night, heartburn, 2 days of implantation bleeding 6/7 dpo, metal taste in my mouth, twinges, my boobs are huge and sore with big nipples...the list goes on! I'll update you all tomorrow once I've tested! Fi gets crossed and I wish those of you with BFPs a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Baby dust xxx

congrats dr and taff on your :bfp:!

as for me i'm out! af got me this morning. goodbye birthday bfp. oh well, onto cycle 4. hope i have better luck next time as i am tempin and have cheap internet opk tests and they will at least le tme know where i am in the cycle with the test lines. better than the dumb smiley ones keepin me in the dark!

ltr, I use the internet cheapies as well. the nice thing is you can test multiple times a day. sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

awwww ptr, hugs for u hun! sending babydust ur way xxx

Sorry :witch:found you ptr. Tell your OH to start taking some naps to get ready for next month!!! :hugs:

thank you all ladies, i feel better about it today, i had a good cry, and now am so over it like it was ages ago! dr gomps i tested with the cb smiley ones 2-3 times a day, never got a positive.

ptr, hmm...do you get a good shift on your bbt...that would concern me, though I know its very possible to miss the surge, especially if you drink lots of fluids.

i didn't start temping till after i missed the surge/ovulation stage so i only have the last leg of my cycle's temps. so this cycle ill know for sure if ill have a bbt shift plus i got the internet cheapies so that way i can keep track with the lightness and dakrness cuz the smiley ones really kept me in the dark cuz the smileys dont indicate if you are approaching your surge or not, or even catching the tail of the surge. make sense?

if i do end up having annovoluntary cycles i'll go to the dr right away and ask what i can do and bring my bbt charts as proof.

i O'd on the 8th of feb! i got an AF today as well...but i knew i would as i wasnt near my DH on the 8th! congrats to all you ladies who got a BFP. i hope this cycle is the one for me=) id like to join you ladies who are still trying and who have gotten preg. i could use some buddies.

i O'd on the 8th of feb! i got an AF today as well...but i knew i would as i wasnt near my DH on the 8th! congrats to all you ladies who got a BFP. i hope this cycle is the one for me=) id like to join you ladies who are still trying and who have gotten preg. i could use some buddies.

if you want, we can be buddies even if we end up not ovulating at the same time or due to test at the same time.. support is needed at any time of the cycle! lmk if you wanna be buddies! <3

Hi ladies! Well I tested this morning and got a BFN!!! I was sure it would be positive! AF isn't due till Thursday so I'm still hoping it's too soon, not looking hopeful though :0( I was so sure! My symptoms seemed to disappear yesterday but some are back today so who knows??? Sorry for your AF showing ladies, something tells me I'll be sharing your pain very soon! Where's my baby???? :0( Baby dust for next month xxx

chin up, babysmith, our time will come! xxx!!! <3

for sure! i'm cd2... you??

CD26 on a 28 day cycle. BFN this morning, AF due Thursday. I was so sure it was going to be positive. Xxx

oh you are still in!!! youre not out till af shows up! and i have known women to get bfn until they are a week late. it depends on what dpo you are right now. hang in! :)

Thank you - Fingers crossed...I'm not hopeful though. Eek, this is so hard!!! X

i know it is hard, believe me, i really thought i had a chance this month and it was my first time crying when i saw af this cycle... lesson learnt! *hugs* the best thing youc an do is just arm yourself with as much info as you can and that is opks, temping, checking cm fluid and you should be good to go! the only meds i take is prenatal and folic acid, i am trying not to take too much other stuff cuz they may screw up my cycles or inadvertely reduce my chances of fertility so i am just trying to keep everything as consistent and regular (hence why i still have my coffee in the mornings so that way if i get symptoms i know its new and nothing from previous cycles changed), make sense?

ptr, :hug: AF is supposed to show up tomorrow for me (obviously unlikely as I have had about a billion :bfp:'s) but still afraid every time i go to the bathroom that there will be blood.

babysmith...sorry to hear about your :bfn: but ptr is right, its not over until the :witch: rears her ugly head. Fx'ed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->