Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

I am so scared to test. This cycle feels alot diff than last cycle, but thay may be becaose of the clomid. I had cramping at 4-5dpo, and then it went away. Now I am just exhausted. What do you think? :D What were your symptoms DrGromps?

Thanks Dr Gomps.
Sorry the witch got you too JPMystic :-( Finger's crossed it's our turn next month! How long have you been ttc?
xxx

This next cycle will be my 3rd IUI attempt. Yes, this next cycle is ours!

katertots, not alot of symptoms until 7DPO where I started feeling exhausted, blood in my nose, runny nose, metallic taste in mouth stabbing breast pain.

eeeppppp kater!!!! im excited for it to be your turn to test! makes the cycles a little better, at least now i have friends to stalk until its my turn to test! LOL.. when are you due to test?

Since some of you ladies asked, I started a blog about my pregnancy (stalkers welcome)

PTR- I am 9dpo today had some cramping last night that lasted 30 min, and a little bit of pink/brown tissue looking stuff. Other than that I have slept 16 hours today. Prob wont sleep a wink tonight.

I will prob test 12dpo and 14dpo, so 12 days will be wed. :D

i'm gonna be checking BnB all day on wed waiting for results from you then! :D :D :D :D :coffee:

Sounds very very promising katertots! Fingers X!!!

hey ladies how u all feeling?

i have started a pregnancy journal as requested by PTR lol

andrea how ru hun? i have been awful tired :(

xxx

I took another test this morning at 12dpo, BFN! BARF! This is making me crazy. AF is due in 3-4 days so we will see.

How is everyone doing?

PTR- I miss you, what are you up to?

i'm alright, reallllllllllllly moody right now! been having a lot of iffy arguments with DH and it's not really a good time to be iffy with him since we will have to bd this week. dannggggggit... talk about make up :sex: huh? :haha: if it even happens! :grr:

12dpo is still early.. hopefully your temps stay up high and you get your bfp! then hopefully i'll be right behind you with mine!

Awe, I am so sorry that yall are not getting along well right now. I hope it gets better. I have been married for almost 4 years, and I find that I really have to pick and choose my battles with him. He does not understand that though. If he has something to say he sure isnt going to hold back, I can assure you that. LOL! I have really learned to hold my tounge when it comes to dealing with him, haha!!! Plus sometimes he says somethings that upset me, that I know he does not mean the way I took it. I just have to get over that too. LOL!!! :blush:

I am sure it will all work out in the end sweetie :)

I dont think my chart looks good. I know it shows ovulation and all, but it does not look like im preg. Of course I cant really blame that on the chart can I? :haha:

as with everything else like cramping, sore boobs, pms symptoms, AND the chart, nothin is a sure pregnancy indicator except a pregnancy test! (except those ones that have really bad evaps!) so just keep your chin up and it will happen sooner or later! :hugs: i was pretty devastated the recent cycle cuz i really thought it was the cycle! ugh... talk about a cruel wake up call.

DH and i have been in a bunch of bad fights before and it's usually cuz both of our patience with eachother wore off and one of us snaps. that's why i am tryin to avoid him so that way he cant get on my nerves (its so much easier to ignore my phone when/if he texts or calls but its harder when he's right next to you haha). i just am not in the mood to fight with him at all, all iw ant to do is just take a dang nap and my homework magically get done... that would be such a dream!

I know the feeling. My hubs is very techical. So if I say something, where I think he will know what im talking about. He will say, "Well acutually it works like this." Yeah ok I knew that dum dum. LOL!

I really have learned to tune his BS out. Its taken ALOT of practice, bc I have 0 patience. LOL

LOL... yesterday i asked DH how his libido were for this week and he said he can do it! i'm like everyday? and he said whatever it takes! that was before our fight about his brother and my dog. right after BnB i went to the bedroom to watch tv and lay down for a bit. He snuck in and asked me what I was doing and I said watching tv and laying down, why? and he started to have a mischevious look LOL... so we ended up bding. so hopefully we'll be able to keep bding every day of this week and next week if needed. so far opk tests are negative for cd10 which is expected. but i got major eggwhite, like whoa! *shrugs* i know some women who get egg white but not on ov days so i'm not too overly concerned about it.

so yeah, i feel better and not so iffy with DH anymore. (we'll see what happens when he opens his mouth... jk :haha:). i woke up with a headache (hunger one) but DH made dinner so i am lookin forward to eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->