Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

ptr, :hug: AF is supposed to show up tomorrow for me (obviously unlikely as I have had about a billion :bfp:'s) but still afraid every time i go to the bathroom that there will be blood.

babysmith...sorry to hear about your :bfn: but ptr is right, its not over until the :witch: rears her ugly head. Fx'ed for you.

I know how you feel... I hate to say it but when/if i do get pregnant, the next worrry would be the bean sticking due to the spontaneous miscarriage i had back in 2006 so it's like ahh... i probably wont even relax the WHOLE 10 months (1 month of my bfp cycle and 9 months pregnancy) hehe... so i am just going to give you the same advice that i give myself. relllllax, the baby bean is sticking and theres nothing to worry about! :) hugs!

do you have a pregnancy journal? would love to follow you! :) <3

CD26 on a 28 day cycle. BFN this morning, AF due Thursday. I was so sure it was going to be positive. Xxx

I've felt the same way this month.. I thought for sure it was going to be positive! BFN once again today (12dpo).. AF should arrive on Thursday for me too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're still not out! :dust:

ptr, :hug: AF is supposed to show up tomorrow for me (obviously unlikely as I have had about a billion :bfp:'s) but still afraid every time i go to the bathroom that there will be blood.

Lots of sticky dust for you!!

fx and babydust to you jpmystic!!! xx!!!

That's me out this month - BFN and AF straight after :-( This is so hard! It's driving me crazy, I can't do any more than I am doing!
Fingers crossed for you JPMystic :) xxx

babysmith, what cycle is this for you? sorry about af. :hugs: It took me 5 cycles.

ptr, I am thinking of starting a pregnancy journal or blog. so many changes going on. TTC has made me extra aware of my body so I notice every little twinge and symptom. LOL. I am going to the Dr tomorrow...going to feel real! Its hard not to worry about mc. I guess I will feel happy once I hit the 12 week mark!!

Jpmystic, sorry about the :bfn: you still aren't out until the :witch: rears her ugly head.

Thank you for the best wishes & baby dust ladies!! I had a temperature drop this morning (and another BFN), so signs aren't looking good, but AF hasn't shown up quite yet. Even though this is only my 2nd IUI, it is driving me crazy too! If AF is going to show up for a visit I wish she would already so I can start planning her departure next month. :wacko:

DrGomps, let us know how the appointment goes! Stickydust! And if you start a journal, send us the link, I'd love to follow your journey.

This was our 8th cycle ttc - Fingers crossed for you JPMystic and hope the appt goes well DrGomps xxx

ditto to what other said, dr gomp, keep us updated! that was the deal with my DH and i... if we do get pregnant, we would not announce until we are at least the 12th week mark so that way we're not gonna have to announce our miscarriage if peopel foudn out at 5 weeks, ya know? good luck!

im sorry the :witch: got you, babysmith! :(

jpmystic, kepe me updated, fx and lots of :dust: !!!!!

Fx'ed babysmith that you are lucky cyle number 8!!

Did my first set of prenatal exercises today and eating lots of fruits and veggies. I was really bad about diet and always exercising after the wedding (lost my motivation after I know longer was facing the prospect of being photographed in a silk charmeuse gown) but now that the life of my child is depending on my choices I am trying to be more careful.

DH just started on a case at work (he is a lawyer) which will have him working 13 hour days 7 days a week. :'( guess that gives me more time for BnB and starting a pregnancy journal!!!

Ok, it's official, the :witch: got me today. At least she brought a better attitude with her, I was having some serious PMS irritability. :wacko: So I called the fertility clinic this morning to ask about Clomid this cycle. Maybe a little help won't be a bad idea, but I'll have to wait to see what they say.

For those of us without our :BFP: hopefully next month is our month!

Thank you. That's great to know. Do you mind me asking what dosage? My doc agreed with me and wants to put me on 100mg, but I declined and asked for 50mg. I know multiples are rare using Clomid, but under my circumstances (going it alone), I don't want to push it. =)

I took 50 mg days 5-9. Multiples are common!! THe chances of multiples are 10X on clomid then without. A bit worried about that since I ovulate normally.

Oh and I went to the Dr today.
So I love my Dr. She went to the medical school I go to which is nice and is also Jewish..nice added bonus and a friend recommended her. So my pelvic exam was a bit scary...I bled. Not alot, she said that the cervix often becomes sensitive during pregnancy and that I shouldn't worry (but of course I worry!!). She also said the bleeding was external and not internal (phew). I am having my first ultrasound on March 8th, unfortunately DH can't go, so I might have to drag a good friend as a replacement. They took lots of blood and of course urine. Feel like a porcupine. The Dr. usually doesn't see people this early but she had a cancellation and was leaving town for awhile so she wanted to get me in. Plus I met a girl in the waiting room who my doctor delivered her two year old and she said she is great.

Well sounds like I made the right decision trying 50mg first then. :)

That's great (the doctor part).. sounds like you are already getting things in order. I'd definitely grab a friend to go (if that is an option), I can't imagine how exciting that will be. I'm already excited about my pre-ovulation ultrasound on the 7th. Hopefully my follicles will be in full bloom. :happydance:

Thanks Dr Gomps.
Sorry the witch got you too JPMystic :-( Finger's crossed it's our turn next month! How long have you been ttc?
xxx

awwwww... i am worried about not ovulating yet but my temps of this cycle will confirm whether i ovulate or not and once i find out ill be in touch with my dr, she is super nice so i am hopeful that maybe she will help even though it would be the 5th cycle (if this one fails, that is)... but 50mg is what i would have gone for as well! my DH wants multiples so that way we get the numbers of kids done and over with all at once! LOL.

:hugs: jpmystic, next month shall be ours!

ptr...sounds like clomid may be the drug for you. I am worried about multiples...feel like it could be a possibility. My belly is already so bloated. I feel like I am growing an army in there!!

I am exhausted today, more than yesterday. I keep meaning to write a journal, but really want to wait to see if I am pregnant before I do that. :)
7dpo today, no more cramps, just really tired.

ooh fx'd katertots...you can test soon! I got my :bfp: at 9 DPO (super faint) but a frer and cb digi at 10 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->