Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Woo we're all in the 2ww together then! So glad to have others to share it with :)

It took me a year to get my ds but we had 2 early mc's along the way. It took us 6 months on average to get a BFp. This time we're on our third month and are trying to take a more relaxed approach. We know we can get pregnant now so it takes some of the stress away.

Baby booth you are not crazy at all to want one together :) plus will your older kids help out a bit do you think? Might be good to have extra hands around!

rq yay! And yay for hubby too lol!

Bella I'm envious of your early ovulation! I have to wait sooo long for my next one as I o on cd20 or there abouts. Smep sounds like hard work. We just dtd every other day in the fertile week this time so hoping that's enough. Might give smep a try next month if it doesn't work. We managed to squeeze in a bd today. I'm not sure if I'm 1dpo today or tomorrow as felt my o pain yesterday but that's the same day I got positive opk. What do you ladies think?

I'm going to try not to test until 10dpo this month
Although I will probably cave earlier !

Powell just seen your post. The cheapie looks positive on there so wonder why the digi was negative? Anything since? I find when my urine is too clear it sometimes comes up negative. Maybe hold your wee a while longer and retest. Or test at night/afternoon. Opks are very confusing sometimes!!

Powell just seen your post. The cheapie looks positive on there so wonder why the digi was negative? Anything since? I find when my urine is too clear it sometimes comes up negative. Maybe hold your wee a while longer and retest. Or test at night/afternoon. Opks are very confusing sometimes!!

Nothing since! I've read bad reviews on the Answer brand OPKs so I'm blaming it on that. It definitely wasn't that my urine was too diluted as it was FMU :shrug: just gonna keep testing around 2 & 6 and see what happens! I missed my temp this morning because my son decided to wake up at 5 ready to party and I usually temp around 6-6:30 :wacko: hope ill still be able to see if/when I O!

Bobster, since I got my positive OPK today, I'll probably O tomorrow (CD 13). Unfortunately, Oing early turns the 2ww into 17 days or so! I still have a 28-29 day cycle. SMEP worked for me, so we decided to start with it rather than use it as a last resort (like last time TTC). Like I (probably already) said, the sooner I get pregnant, the longer I can stay home with baby. Each cycle I don't conceive is a month less that I have with him/her, so I'm kinda stressed about it - which I know isn't good when TTC! :wacko:

Anyway, to answer your question, I've never felt O pain. Personally, I probably wouldn't trust it unless you're SURE. What if it was just a gas pain? I'd maybe count it as tomorrow to be safe?

Powell, ugh I totally understand! I usually take my temp at 5 am and today woke at 6:30. Sucks!

Bobster, since I got my positive OPK today, I'll probably O tomorrow (CD 13). Unfortunately, Oing early turns the 2ww into 17 days or so! I still have a 28-29 day cycle. SMEP worked for me, so we decided to start with it rather than use it as a last resort (like last time TTC). Like I (probably already) said, the sooner I get pregnant, the longer I can stay home with baby. Each cycle I don't conceive is a month less that I have with him/her, so I'm kinda stressed about it - which I know isn't good when TTC! :wacko:

Anyway, to answer your question, I've never felt O pain. Personally, I probably wouldn't trust it unless you're SURE. What if it was just a gas pain? I'd maybe count it as tomorrow to be safe?

Powell, ugh I totally understand! I usually take my temp at 5 am and today woke at 6:30. Sucks!

Yes! I was going to go ahead and take it but I told my son to lay back down then thought to myself "damn it I shouldn't have said anything until I temped" oh well haha

They have online temperature adjusters for that online... But I dunno how much I trust them :shrug:

Yay! Lets catch some eggs ladies! :) pretty sure I o'd today. Gonna try to keep busy these next two weeks. Thank goodness I have a huge order of ducktape wallets to do. (My crazy little hobby) :D

I've been testing often with my OPKs because this is my first month. I'm glad I did because I got a positive on Saturday but it was just equal to the control line. I tested today to watch for the trend and it declined rapidly. So I'm very confident in my positive. Plan to follow SMEP for the rest of the cycle. I don't plan on testing until at least July 12th. Best of luck to everyone.

They have online temperature adjusters for that online... But I dunno how much I trust them :shrug:

I used it a few times when TTC #1 but if I woke 30 off but I was over an hour off this morning so I wouldn't trust an adjuster lol

me! i think i have ovulated yesterday or today.

my cycles range from 29 to 34 days with a luteal phase of 15 days.
CD1 - 17 June
CD 10 - 26 June; BD
CD 11 - 27 June; slightly fertile ECWM & bloated
CD 12 - 28 June; BD around midnight, very fertile ECWM during noon. I am guessing O happened this day (I do not use OPK)

So i think today is DPO 1.

I think a combination of red raspberry tea and maca shortened by cycle to 28 days.

keeping fingers crossed and happy to be on this journey with all of you!

Hi tomato! Sounds like you covered all bases. That's interesting about the tea and maca. How long are your cycles normally? Love your username :)

Rq it does soun like you O'd. MY tests went really faint again yesterday too. Did you get ewcm or any other signs on Saturday too?

Booth hope you stay strong and resist testing! What are duck tape wallets?? I need something to keep my occupied! I'm already symptom spotting and I'm only 1-2dpo!!!

Bella I can completely understand why that would stress you out! It sounds like smep works really well so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer with that approach.

Powell I've never temp'd so I don't know much about it. Does missing one day make a big difference?

When is everyone else planning to test? Last time I got a shadow line at 8dpo so I'm guessing he implanted at 6-7 dpo so I may test at 9dpo. Or I might try and hold out a bit longer until 10dpo.

I'm starting to think we may not have done enough this month and not feeling very confident but we'll see.

My ds was up at half 5 too, I wonder if it's the heat!

Hi bobster, my cycles were not too long previously, ranging around 31 to 34 days but I almost never get 28 day cycles.

But I think I spoke too soon. Saw EWCM again and feeling bloated again. Maybe the O almost happened but didn't and is happening soon. May be out this month as we didn't BD yesterday and probably not going to BD today.

Doesn't want to BD on O day as we are hoping for a girl.

You get your BFP really early! Mine happens around DPO 11. Good for you because it means a shorter wait to POAS haha.

I am travelling during the time I'm due to test. Hopefully I won't bring my test kits along!

Hi tomato! Sounds like you covered all bases. That's interesting about the tea and maca. How long are your cycles normally? Love your username :)

Rq it does soun like you O'd. MY tests went really faint again yesterday too. Did you get ewcm or any other signs on Saturday too?

Booth hope you stay strong and resist testing! What are duck tape wallets?? I need something to keep my occupied! I'm already symptom spotting and I'm only 1-2dpo!!!

Bella I can completely understand why that would stress you out! It sounds like smep works really well so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer with that approach.

Powell I've never temp'd so I don't know much about it. Does missing one day make a big difference?

When is everyone else planning to test? Last time I got a shadow line at 8dpo so I'm guessing he implanted at 6-7 dpo so I may test at 9dpo. Or I might try and hold out a bit longer until 10dpo.

I'm starting to think we may not have done enough this month and not feeling very confident but we'll see.

My ds was up at half 5 too, I wonder if it's the heat!

It can! You have a big temp dip on O day which can be missed by missing one temp. But the temps in the consecutive days can help clue you in but wont be as definite as an answer. Im glad I check CM and CP because I dont think I missed it :happy dance:

Bobster, I had EWCM several days this week but it seems that it almost dried up the day I got my positive OPK. Which is interesting because after an OPK you are not supposed to O until 24-48 hrs but my EWCM dried up. Good thing I bought som pre-seed this cycle.
This is my first cycle with OPKs so I'll watch for a trend between EWCM and OPKs in subsequent cycles if this one is not a bfp. It is very interesting to me because we usually BD until EWCM is gone. So if EWCM dries up at the most crucial time then maybe we have been missing important BD opportunities! This is cycle 5 for us so it makes me wonder how many we may have messed up. Lol

Bobster go to google and look up ducktape wallets. I can't get my computer to upload a picture. Its being difficult this morning.:dohh: Currently in the tww here trying to resist POAS. :hugs: to all of us trying to concieve. Come on July 12th get here already. On a side note first month using preseed and I must say I like it! :happydance:

Let me see if this works Bobster. :winkwink:

Attachments

• pinkcamo.jpg
    pinkcamo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • pinkcamo2.jpg
    pinkcamo2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
Baby - that looks like fun! Nice to have something to keep you busy in the 2ww!

Ugh Powell, speaking of ovulation dips, I bet I missed mine this morning!!! I woke up at 3 am thinking it was time to temp, realized the time, lay awake for a few, went back to sleep, woke at 4:30. I usually temp at 5 am. So I got 97.9 (which has been my normal temp). But I didn't sleep for 3 hours straight before taking it. :shrug: we'll see. Hope I get a temp rise tomorrow. I'm Oing late this month! I've only done BBT twice before, and I O'd on CD 12 both times. Now it's CD14 & I'm just waiting.... :coffee:

Baby - that looks like fun! Nice to have something to keep you busy in the 2ww!

Ugh Powell, speaking of ovulation dips, I bet I missed mine this morning!!! I woke up at 3 am thinking it was time to temp, realized the time, lay awake for a few, went back to sleep, woke at 4:30. I usually temp at 5 am. So I got 97.9 (which has been my normal temp). But I didn't sleep for 3 hours straight before taking it. :shrug: we'll see. Hope I get a temp rise tomorrow. I'm Oing late this month! I've only done BBT twice before, and I O'd on CD 12 both times. Now it's CD14 & I'm just waiting.... :coffee:

I found our old 2WW thread and I O'd on CD18 but it was a rough cycle charting wise lol temps were crazy, etc. If I O that CD this cycle I'll O Sunday. 4th of July baby!

I have two things to keep me busy during the TWW (although it doesn't seem to help during work). I am making an advent calendar with a Christmas tree and 25 ornaments, and I need to study for my pharmacist law test for Florida so I can be dual licensed in Indiana and Florida. We plan on moving to Florida in 2017.

Tomato that's good that you are away when you are due to test. Good distraction. Why does bd on o day make you more likely to have a boy? Did you manage to squeeze in a bd or just going from your previous attempts? I geared up to o about a week before I actually o'd with my ds. Got loads of ewcm the it dried up and then came back again.

Powell charting sounds complicated. It sounds like you're really clued up and in tune with your body which is good though. Hope you didn't miss it.

Rq the same thing happened to me this cycle. I got a positive opk Saturday and then cm really dried up by Sunday onwards. Maybe you are onto something there. I will have to see what it's like in future cycles. Did you carry on bd'ing afterwards with the preseed? I've heard its good but never used it. May have to try it next time.

Baby booth wow they look amazing. Saw a picture on wiki and it looks so fiddly! Definitely good for 2ww distractions but too creative for me. I
What are you going to do with them? Do you do other crafty things?

Bella is your ovulation usually spot on? Has anything changed this cycle (weight/stress etc) to delay ovulation? Mine can be give or take a few days some cycles and I think that's normal. Annoying though when Ttc!

Well the uk is sooo hot right now. I've had ds out In The paddling pool to cool down. He's asleep in his nappy and a fan on too. Us Brits are rubbish in glorious weather, I can't hack it!

Well I think I'm 3dpo today and I have felt sooo lethargic but could be the heat. Also been very hungry/thirsty and had an achy back and a few cramps in my lower stomach. I know it's too early to feel anything though. Roll on testing on the 9th July !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->