Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Hmmm I flit between feeling positive and then feeling silly for feeling like that as I've felt like that in the past (when Ttc no.1) so many times. It's difficult not to get your hopes up sometimes. I recorded my symptoms the month I conceived ds as I planned to use it to show myself in future cycles that pregnancy 'symptoms' are actually often period symptoms! I got a BFp though instead so now I keep looking at what I recorded and comparing things. By this stage I had sore boobs which I don't have now so feeling a big more negative although I know cycles and pregnancies do vary.

It sounds like it could be a change to your routine that's either delayed O or knocked your temps off a bit. Are you still testing at the same time in the morning?

Do you teach little ones or big ones?

I did the same last cycle when NTNP. Kept comparing my symptoms to when I was pregnant with DD. I even had the sore boobs one day & was CONVINCED in that moment that I was. But the sore boobs went away... And AF showed. :shrug: Fact of the matter is, like you said, pregnancy & PMS symptoms are very similar in the beginning, unfortunately!

Like you said, pregnancy symptoms really can vary. My friend had no MS with her first & was soooo sick with MS for her second. Can't count yourself out yet!!

So I'm a big nerd & played around with FF this morning. :haha: I woke at 4 AM and took my temp (98.4). Then I lay awake quietly in bed til 5 (when I'm supposed to temp). Got 98.5. This tells me that using a temperature adjuster is off. Because the temp adjuster adjusted me to 98.6. So, I first tried readjusting again based on the .1 every hour that I got today, then just went back to my non-adjusted temperatures. With the "official" temp adjuster, I get a O date of CD 12, with my own weird adjustment system, I get CD 14, and when I reverted to my non- adjusted temperatures, I got CD 13. I'm sticking with non-adjusted temperatures!

Long story short, regardless, I still O'd! :happydance:

I teach ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) to kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. I used to teach 2nd grade in a bilingual classroom, but I'm loving being out of the classroom and getting to work with over 90 kids of all ages, who speak many different languages (however the vast majority are Spanish speaking). :D

I think you O'd on CD13, possibly CD14. Somewhere.in between

You may have laid in bed for an hour but you were awake so I don't think your adjustment is accurate either. I don't think an accurate temp can be gotten unless its taken when its supposed to be without moving/talking/all the things were not supposed to do beforr temping lol but rather than analysing ONE temp, as there are many factors that can effect your temp, (hell even sleeping with your mouth open can change it!) You're more looking at the overall picture and the trend in your temps

I agree Powell, but my point was, I was awake for an hour and it only went up .1 degree. The "bbt adjuster tool" brought me up .2 degrees. Obv doesn't work for me when I only went up .1 being awake. That's why I just charted my 4:00 temp, having just woken up. But yeah, regardless, I had been worried that I didn't O & def looks like I did :D

Bella yay for ovulation either way! Maybe to be safe for testing it might be worth counting 1 dpo from cd 15 so it's more accurate when you come to test just in case you test early. Are you an early tester generally or do you have good willpower?

Your job sounds interesting but very challenging! Are you multilingual?

Powell how are you feeling after your mammouth ovulation? I've never had a line that strong. it would make me seriously excited (I'm a geek haha).

Well I don't have many symptoms at all and I'm not feeling too confident today but that's ok as im only on cycle 3 and I think I may have had wonky cycles and missed O on the last 2 as I didn't have ewcm at all the last 2 months.

I keep poking my boobs as this was my first symptom with my ds but I think I'm making them sensitive from all the poking haha! 6dpo today so will try to resist testing until 10dpo. This weekendis going to drag!

Thanks! Well, I'm bilingual - I speak Spanish. What do you do?

I don't know how I'm feeling about testing this month. I've tested early and I've waited for AF.... Not sure what this month will bring. :wacko: The earliest I would test is 10 DPO.

Are you using preseed? That will help with the EWCM. And 6 DPO is way too early to not feel confident! Chin up girl! Hope your BFP is right around the corner!

Hmmm I flit between feeling positive and then feeling silly for feeling like that as I've felt like that in the past (when Ttc no.1) so many times. It's difficult not to get your hopes up sometimes. I recorded my symptoms the month I conceived ds as I planned to use it to show myself in future cycles that pregnancy 'symptoms' are actually often period symptoms! I got a BFp though instead so now I keep looking at what I recorded and comparing things. By this stage I had sore boobs which I don't have now so feeling a big more negative although I know cycles and pregnancies do vary.

It sounds like it could be a change to your routine that's either delayed O or knocked your temps off a bit. Are you still testing at the same time in the morning?

Do you teach little ones or big ones?

I did the same last cycle when NTNP. Kept comparing my symptoms to when I was pregnant with DD. I even had the sore boobs one day & was CONVINCED in that moment that I was. But the sore boobs went away... And AF showed. :shrug: Fact of the matter is, like you said, pregnancy & PMS symptoms are very similar in the beginning, unfortunately!

Like you said, pregnancy symptoms really can vary. My friend had no MS with her first & was soooo sick with MS for her second. Can't count yourself out yet!!

So I'm a big nerd & played around with FF this morning. :haha: I woke at 4 AM and took my temp (98.4). Then I lay awake quietly in bed til 5 (when I'm supposed to temp). Got 98.5. This tells me that using a temperature adjuster is off. Because the temp adjuster adjusted me to 98.6. So, I first tried readjusting again based on the .1 every hour that I got today, then just went back to my non-adjusted temperatures. With the "official" temp adjuster, I get a O date of CD 12, with my own weird adjustment system, I get CD 14, and when I reverted to my non- adjusted temperatures, I got CD 13. I'm sticking with non-adjusted temperatures!

Long story short, regardless, I still O'd! :happydance:

I teach ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) to kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. I used to teach 2nd grade in a bilingual classroom, but I'm loving being out of the classroom and getting to work with over 90 kids of all ages, who speak many different languages (however the vast majority are Spanish speaking). :D

I think you O'd on CD13, possibly CD14. Somewhere.in between

You may have laid in bed for an hour but you were awake so I don't think your adjustment is accurate either. I don't think an accurate temp can be gotten unless its taken when its supposed to be without moving/talking/all the things were not supposed to do beforr temping lol but rather than analysing ONE temp, as there are many factors that can effect your temp, (hell even sleeping with your mouth open can change it!) You're more looking at the overall picture and the trend in your temps

I agree Powell, but my point was, I was awake for an hour and it only went up .1 degree. The "bbt adjuster tool" brought me up .2 degrees. Obv doesn't work for me when I only went up .1 being awake. That's why I just charted my 4:00 temp, having just woken up. But yeah, regardless, I had been worried that I didn't O & def looks like I did :D

Its just an average. Guess your BBT rises slower than the average lol when I take my temp within an hour off my regular time I record that one and FF will put a circle vs a dot

Did you guys get bfps together in the past? It's lovely having people to chat toon similar cycles. If I don't get bfp this month I'll be on a different cycle as I don't o until day 20 most cycles!

No symptoms really today. Boo! Any symptoms for you ladies?

Bobster.. we did! We were on here for TTC #1 and were in the Due May 2013 group together and I recognized her name when I got back on here TTC #2 and so is she! And our cycles are very close again so might happen again!

Would be awesome! And bobster, even if we don't get out BFPs this cycle & our DPOs are a little different, we can still chat next cycle! :hugs:

I got a temp drop today. Could it be an implantation dip?! (Since with my temperature timing variations, I could be anywhere from 4-6 DPO today). FX! I feel like I have "AF is coming" style cramps. Wicked gassy (sorry if TMI). This has been going on since Wednesday night. Also REALLY moody yesterday & today.
Honestly though, I don't trust symptom spotting. I feel like I've had "symptoms" in past months & it's been nothing, so... :shrug:

Would be awesome! And bobster, even if we don't get out BFPs this cycle & our DPOs are a little different, we can still chat next cycle! :hugs:

I got a temp drop today. Could it be an implantation dip?! (Since with my temperature timing variations, I could be anywhere from 4-6 DPO today). FX! I feel like I have "AF is coming" style cramps. Wicked gassy (sorry if TMI). This has been going on since Wednesday night. Also REALLY moody yesterday & today.
Honestly though, I don't trust symptom spotting. I feel like I've had "symptoms" in past months & it's been nothing, so... :shrug:

I was thinking that when I looked at your chart this morning! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks!!! And I see you're back up!!! Looks like you def O'd yesterday :happydance:

Thanks!!! And I see you're back up!!! Looks like you def O'd yesterday :happydance:

I'm pretty sure CD15 was O day but nonetheless one more temp to get crosshairs!

Oh yes, you're right. Missed your temp yesterday (that's what I get for looking at the thumbnail on my phone instead of clicking on your chart :haha: )

BTW, did you figure out the breastfeeding blinkie instructions I gave you on the other thread??

Af cramps were my first sign with ds. I had them from 4dpo. Don't have them particularly this cycle though.. Maybe some very very minor aches in my tummy but nothing worth noting really. I did have some ovary pinching briefly earlier though. And been so hungry all day!

Fingers crossed for all of us

I'm pretty sure CD15 was O day but nonetheless one more temp to get crosshairs!

Oh yes, you're right. Missed your temp yesterday (that's what I get for looking at the thumbnail on my phone instead of clicking on your chart :haha: )

BTW, did you figure out the breastfeeding blinkie instructions I gave you on the other thread??

FF is confused on what day is O day depending on what mode its in lol but im pretty confident CD15 was it from my cervix closing and CM going to sticky that evening.

I did! Thanx. My signature is too big with it so I gotta play around with it haha

Im struggling to decide whether to class myself as 6 or 7dpo today as I got my positive opk last Saturday so 7 days ago today and my cm had dried up and opk was negative on Sunday. Do you think it's likely I o'd on the day my cm dried up or do you think I o'd the same day as my first positive opk? Everywhere I read it says you ovulate the day after but my gut feeling is that it happened the same day. It was positive first thing in the morning and last thing at night...

Maybe you O'd overnight Sat night/Sun morning? To be on the "safe" side in terms of testing, I'd calculate it as 6 DPO today.

I agree with Bella. They class anything after 7PM as the next day anyways

Ok I will do. boo though! Another day to wait is going to be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->