Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Tomato that's good that you are away when you are due to test. Good distraction. Why does bd on o day make you more likely to have a boy? Did you manage to squeeze in a bd or just going from your previous attempts? I geared up to o about a week before I actually o'd with my ds. Got loads of ewcm the it dried up and then came back again.

Powell charting sounds complicated. It sounds like you're really clued up and in tune with your body which is good though. Hope you didn't miss it.

Rq the same thing happened to me this cycle. I got a positive opk Saturday and then cm really dried up by Sunday onwards. Maybe you are onto something there. I will have to see what it's like in future cycles. Did you carry on bd'ing afterwards with the preseed? I've heard its good but never used it. May have to try it next time.

Baby booth wow they look amazing. Saw a picture on wiki and it looks so fiddly! Definitely good for 2ww distractions but too creative for me. I
What are you going to do with them? Do you do other crafty things?

Bella is your ovulation usually spot on? Has anything changed this cycle (weight/stress etc) to delay ovulation? Mine can be give or take a few days some cycles and I think that's normal. Annoying though when Ttc!

Well the uk is sooo hot right now. I've had ds out In The paddling pool to cool down. He's asleep in his nappy and a fan on too. Us Brits are rubbish in glorious weather, I can't hack it!

Well I think I'm 3dpo today and I have felt sooo lethargic but could be the heat. Also been very hungry/thirsty and had an achy back and a few cramps in my lower stomach. I know it's too early to feel anything though. Roll on testing on the 9th July !

Thanx hun! I don't think I missed it. I think I'll O this weekend if I O around the Same time I did last time I took Soy and got pregnant with our son

I got a positive OPK last night. This is my first month on letrozole, and I triggered (ovidrel) last night. Hoping this is our month! We're all in this together:)

BabyBooth01, preseed is wonderful! hope you get your BFP on your first try with preseed!

bobster, BD very close to ovulation is supposed to increase the chances of conceiving boys. to conceive girls, it is recommended to BD a couple of days before ovulation and avoid BD on ovulation. It makes sense as male sperms swim very fast but die faster than girl sperm. so if one BD a couple of days before ovulation, the theory is that boy sperm will have died by the time egg is release, leaving the girl sperm to swim to the egg.

This theory is very tricky though cos what if one never gets pregnant cos the girl sperm doesn't live for 2 days? haha.

managed to BD yesterday and i think i ovulated yesterday (serious bloating ever). oh well, any BFP is happy news, regardless of gender!

you are 3 dpo already! so exciting. can test next week. going to be an agonizing wait while symptom spotting i guess. oh, why dont you keep a log of your symptoms by dpo here? :)

Pink lemonade - good luck to you! Catch that eggy!

Bobster - exciting that you're 3 days in to the 2ww! Testing will be here before you know it!

Powell - would be great if things go exactly as they did with your son! Even better to be able to tell the LO s/he was conceived on the 4th of July :haha: Seriosly though, good luck to you!

AFM, Glad to have a break from BDing tomorrow morning :haha:

And :dust: to everyone!!!

Thanks ladies! I sell them online through Facebook usually but my wonderful sister in law ordered 100 wallets for a flea market down in South Georgia where she lives so I am going to try and see if she sells them better than I do. :) Currently 3dpo here and trying to resist the testing / symptom spotting. No real symptoms here just slight cramping on both sides near my hip bones. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

Still no temp rise here. Really stressing out (which I know doesn't help). Feeling really down and anxious. Hope I didn't SMEP for nothing. :cry:

:happydance:

I didn't expect a smiley for another 4 days!

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_094055.jpg
    IMG_20150701_094055.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
Bobster, yes we BD'ed with pre-seed after EWCM dried up just in case. We are going to BD again tonight and then we are done for this cycle (SMEP plan).
Our BD timing was spot on this month and we couldn't have planned it better. We will see if we are lucky this month.

Finally remembered my password to my old account so I'll be using this one!

Pretty sure today is O day. Second day of positive OPKs (though todays is way stronger) and had a nice temp dip this morning.

Here's to catching the egg ladies!! :dust:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Powell that's an amazing positive opk!!! Get dtd lady

Bella could it just be your temps are out for another reason?? Keep going with the temps just in case your body didn't ovulate when you thought. Maybe just try to dtd every other day just in case?? Temps can get quite stressful by the looks of it but it's good in a way as if you didn't ovulate you can carry on dtd.

Rq yay for being in the 2ww now! I bet you're exhausted from all the bd'ing. Hope it pays off! Are you feeling confident?

Baby booth where are you in your cycle? That's great that your hobby is making you some money!

I'm 5dpo today and have been overthinking every twinge as I usually do... Got a sore throat which started yesterday and feeling generally like I'm coming down with something but my ds wall unwell last weekend so think I've caught it. Also had a punching feeling on my right briefly earlier. Otherwise nothing

Bella could it just be your temps are out for another reason?? Keep going with the temps just in case your body didn't ovulate when you thought. Maybe just try to dtd every other day just in case?? Temps can get quite stressful by the looks of it but it's good in a way as if you didn't ovulate you can carry on dtd.

Rq yay for being in the 2ww now! I bet you're exhausted from all the bd'ing. Hope it pays off! Are you feeling confident?

Baby booth where are you in your cycle? That's great that your hobby is making you some money!

I'm 5dpo today and have been overthinking every twinge as I usually do... Got a sore throat which started yesterday and feeling generally like I'm coming down with something but my ds wall unwell last weekend so think I've caught it. Also had a punching feeling on my right briefly earlier. Otherwise nothing

Quite possible. This month has been a total change in routine for me. I'm a teacher, and I'm now off for summer. I've been working my butt off mulching my gardens in 80 degree weather. Shoveling mulch is tough!!! So maybe it messed with my cycle/O date.

Bobster, are you feeling good about this cycle?? 5 DPO already! Exciting! Remind me of when you were going to test?

Hmmm I flit between feeling positive and then feeling silly for feeling like that as I've felt like that in the past (when Ttc no.1) so many times. It's difficult not to get your hopes up sometimes. I recorded my symptoms the month I conceived ds as I planned to use it to show myself in future cycles that pregnancy 'symptoms' are actually often period symptoms! I got a BFp though instead so now I keep looking at what I recorded and comparing things. By this stage I had sore boobs which I don't have now so feeling a big more negative although I know cycles and pregnancies do vary.

It sounds like it could be a change to your routine that's either delayed O or knocked your temps off a bit. Are you still testing at the same time in the morning?

Do you teach little ones or big ones?

Hmmm I flit between feeling positive and then feeling silly for feeling like that as I've felt like that in the past (when Ttc no.1) so many times. It's difficult not to get your hopes up sometimes. I recorded my symptoms the month I conceived ds as I planned to use it to show myself in future cycles that pregnancy 'symptoms' are actually often period symptoms! I got a BFp though instead so now I keep looking at what I recorded and comparing things. By this stage I had sore boobs which I don't have now so feeling a big more negative although I know cycles and pregnancies do vary.

It sounds like it could be a change to your routine that's either delayed O or knocked your temps off a bit. Are you still testing at the same time in the morning?

I did the same last cycle when NTNP. Kept comparing my symptoms to when I was pregnant with DD. I even had the sore boobs one day & was CONVINCED in that moment that I was. But the sore boobs went away... And AF showed. :shrug: Fact of the matter is, like you said, pregnancy & PMS symptoms are very similar in the beginning, unfortunately!

Like you said, pregnancy symptoms really can vary. My friend had no MS with her first & was soooo sick with MS for her second. Can't count yourself out yet!!

So I'm a big nerd & played around with FF this morning. :haha: I woke at 4 AM and took my temp (98.4). Then I lay awake quietly in bed til 5 (when I'm supposed to temp). Got 98.5. This tells me that using a temperature adjuster is off. Because the temp adjuster adjusted me to 98.6. So, I first tried readjusting again based on the .1 every hour that I got today, then just went back to my non-adjusted temperatures. With the "official" temp adjuster, I get a O date of CD 12, with my own weird adjustment system, I get CD 14, and when I reverted to my non- adjusted temperatures, I got CD 13. I'm sticking with non-adjusted temperatures!

Long story short, regardless, I still O'd! :happydance:

I teach ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) to kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. I used to teach 2nd grade in a bilingual classroom, but I'm loving being out of the classroom and getting to work with over 90 kids of all ages, who speak many different languages (however the vast majority are Spanish speaking). :D

I did the same last cycle when NTNP. Kept comparing my symptoms to when I was pregnant with DD. I even had the sore boobs one day & was CONVINCED in that moment that I was. But the sore boobs went away... And AF showed. :shrug: Fact of the matter is, like you said, pregnancy & PMS symptoms are very similar in the beginning, unfortunately!

Like you said, pregnancy symptoms really can vary. My friend had no MS with her first & was soooo sick with MS for her second. Can't count yourself out yet!!

So I'm a big nerd & played around with FF this morning. :haha: I woke at 4 AM and took my temp (98.4). Then I lay awake quietly in bed til 5 (when I'm supposed to temp). Got 98.5. This tells me that using a temperature adjuster is off. Because the temp adjuster adjusted me to 98.6. So, I first tried readjusting again based on the .1 every hour that I got today, then just went back to my non-adjusted temperatures. With the "official" temp adjuster, I get a O date of CD 12, with my own weird adjustment system, I get CD 14, and when I reverted to my non- adjusted temperatures, I got CD 13. I'm sticking with non-adjusted temperatures!

Long story short, regardless, I still O'd! :happydance:

I teach ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) to kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. I used to teach 2nd grade in a bilingual classroom, but I'm loving being out of the classroom and getting to work with over 90 kids of all ages, who speak many different languages (however the vast majority are Spanish speaking). :D

I think you O'd on CD13, possibly CD14. Somewhere.in between

You may have laid in bed for an hour but you were awake so I don't think your adjustment is accurate either. I don't think an accurate temp can be gotten unless its taken when its supposed to be without moving/talking/all the things were not supposed to do beforr temping lol but rather than analysing ONE temp, as there are many factors that can effect your temp, (hell even sleeping with your mouth open can change it!) You're more looking at the overall picture and the trend in your temps

Bella yay for ovulation either way! Maybe to be safe for testing it might be worth counting 1 dpo from cd 15 so it's more accurate when you come to test just in case you test early. Are you an early tester generally or do you have good willpower?

Your job sounds interesting but very challenging! Are you multilingual?

Powell how are you feeling after your mammouth ovulation? I've never had a line that strong. it would make me seriously excited (I'm a geek haha).

Well I don't have many symptoms at all and I'm not feeling too confident today but that's ok as im only on cycle 3 and I think I may have had wonky cycles and missed O on the last 2 as I didn't have ewcm at all the last 2 months.

I keep poking my boobs as this was my first symptom with my ds but I think I'm making them sensitive from all the poking haha! 6dpo today so will try to resist testing until 10dpo. This weekendis going to drag!

Bobster, I'm guessing Im 6 DPO today too. I not feeling one way or another. I stressed myself out so much my last few cycles and I'm trying not to do that this cycle. I had pregnancy symptoms and was BFN every time so I'm not even symptom spotting this month. Hubby did say I was acting crazy (irrational) yesterday and that's not totally me. Lol

I found this page called cast iron cooking in Facebook and I have been looking up tons of recipes lately. Making homemade bread today. And will make homemade rolls for dinner tonight along with a beef roast. So I guess I have been fattening up hubby to pass the time. Also I have been focusing on my weight loss. I am down 61lbs total now after my weigh in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->