• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to test 28th April?

yomo

Mummy to Lily x
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know I am only 1DPO but I am counting down already! Had a HSG done on Wed so I am hoping it cleared the way for all those men. :haha:

I'll be testing around that time, too. You're not alone. :)

Hi, may I join you? I'm new here and I shall be testing about then too.

Me too....I will be testing around the 26th. Wishing you all BFP!!!

Shannon

Me too! Symptom spotting has started!!!!!

xxxx

Can I join you??

testing 28th if AF hasn't appeared.

Nipples been super sensitive for about 10 day and moods terrible.
Ache down left side now and again and shooting pains going through boobies

I'm supposed to start AF that day. I'm a little confused though because I stopped BC during the middle of a pack and got AF for like a week (usually 3 or 4 days for me). I don't really know when I ovulated but had a lot of sex, I do know that. Now I'm just waiting. lol

I'm new here btw :) First month of ttc and just looking for some support

Well ladies, we have team BFP building up!

Anyone got anything to report? I have odd shooting pain on my right side, don't know about anyone else but I am sure I am going to get my BFP every month I am terrible at looking for things to convience myself that I have a bun in the oven.

x

Feeling crappy all day. No definite pregnancy signs though :(

Oh! Btw, Can I join? lol I'm new on here

Well ladies, we have team BFP building up!

Anyone got anything to report? I have odd shooting pain on my right side, don't know about anyone else but I am sure I am going to get my BFP every month I am terrible at looking for things to convience myself that I have a bun in the oven.

x

Same here yomo! Actually, feel a lot less symptoms this month than I normally do. Maybe that's a good sign? That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :haha:

Evening Ladies,

I am really having some really wierd pains on my left side, Its a aching feeling near my hip area, Its really hard to explain. I know this may be TMI but normally at this time of the month I am getting loads of creamy CM but I have hardly any at the moment.

How is everyone else? x

Evening Ladies,

I am really having some really wierd pains on my left side, Its a aching feeling near my hip area, Its really hard to explain. I know this may be TMI but normally at this time of the month I am getting loads of creamy CM but I have hardly any at the moment.

How is everyone else? x

pains could be implantation????
im due to test around 28th too! Dare i say it but my chart is looking good too, the same as my pg one was in Oct/Nov - No symptoms though!
GL ladies x

Evening Ladies,

How is everyone else? x

pains could be implantation????
im due to test around 28th too! Dare i say it but my chart is looking good too, the same as my pg one was in Oct/Nov - No symptoms though!
GL ladies x

Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"