anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Came home hot and dehydrated from the fair.. Seemed like a good time to test as I had not peed in hours haha! Anyhow, Looks like a squinter in a frer is about the same on a cbe, interesting!! I feel if the frer is Picking up very little cbe is JUST AS sensitive!
https://i61.tinypic.com/2cqe36b.jpg
https://i60.tinypic.com/2dig85g.jpg

I see a fainty on the CB! FWIW FRER seems to be showing much more than my other tests are--still haven't gotten what I consider to be a BFP on my $ store or Wondfos :/

How are your $ stores looking now?

I see a fainty on the CB! FWIW FRER seems to be showing much more than my other tests are--still haven't gotten what I consider to be a BFP on my $ store or Wondfos :/

How are your $ stores looking now?
I don't know have not used again. Going to go buy some frer tomorrow, because again, i have nothing better to spend my money on!?! Will be waiting to see what your tests looks like tomorrow!!

Def not as sensitive as the frer and cbe, but here is the $store this am. https://i57.tinypic.com/2u7r21t.jpg

For some reason I can't zoom in on the pics or open them in their own page to get a better look. I don't see anything just looking at regular zoom, boo. I'm defo not getting anything on my $ stores. My Wondfos are negative too. I am still hopeful because FRER is reputed to be more sensitive than either of these tests.

Hoping my faint FRER line wasn't a fluke. Did you hear about the woman who got a line on one using tap water?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
yeah not liking the $ store tests. Getting an actually + on the FRER made me really see how these $ tests are not all that great. and not that I guess their not great, they are just not as sensitive. I'm sure if I would of held off until WAY later, I would get a nice line on the $test. I don't think a fluke for us. I just think FRER are more sensitive. I do see a faint FAINT shadowy line on the $test, but just hard to get a picture as it was super dark in house at 4:30 am lol

My FRER this morning is fainter than yesterday's :(

I'm glad I held off getting excited... :(

I'm so sorry, mine seems like it too :( the one from yesterday is def still a very pink + :( I don't know what to think but I"m not testing for a few days. It's as if the line is almost gone. I'm crushed :cry: thoughts?
I still think yours is a a nice line, just looked at your other thread. am I over reacting about mine, do you think still looks good for 8?

Attachments

• candice-wong-photography-2266webweb.jpg
    candice-wong-photography-2266webweb.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9

I'm so sorry, mine seems like it too :( the one from yesterday is def still a very pink + :( I don't know what to think but I"m not testing for a few days. It's as if the line is almost gone. I'm crushed :cry: thoughts?
I still think yours is a a nice line, just looked at your other thread. am I over reacting about mine, do you think still looks good for 8?

I do. Yours is way darker than mine--I had to tweak the pic to get my line to show up. Frankly, to get any kind of line at 6/7/8 DPO is pretty much a miracle, so I think our chances are still good. At this stage of the game, a single cup of water can probably make the difference between a line and no line, KWIM? x

Symptoms all still there.

So how about we promise to hold out a few days? I will you do :) this is way to stressful :( I was thinking Sunday might be a good day?

Symptoms all still there.

So how about we promise to hold out a few days? I will you do :) this is way to stressful :( I was thinking Sunday might be a good day?

Totally happy to lie, haha, but truth be told, I'm watching the clock for hubs to come home so I can take the car to get more FRERs :p Serious POAS addict here, I'm a bad influence! I won't bug you with my lines til Sunday if you want, though! Prob will still post them to my thread tho. I have a history of CPs tho so if I have one again, I don't want to risk missing it. My doc wanted to know if I had another one...

No I get it I am an addict too lol I seriously went out this am at 7:30 and bought 4 frer at Walmart then went to grocery store and bought 4 more! 80$ down the toilet!

Do you want to hold off testing just to give things time to get dark? Because I know with DD and DS, I was getting squinters at 8 DPO but by 9 DPO with both, it was unmistakable. So waiting until 11 DPO might not be necessary?

Yes prettying I want to stop seeing theses questionable squinters. I want to see a 100% no mistaking bfp. These squinters are really putting me in a horrible mood:(

sorry was on phone earlier, could not type all out, to go more in to symptoms, yup still lots. Super tired. Migraine ALLL day long. I have been having mild and and a little sharp cramping all day(mostly on right side). the cramping is very promising to me! So irritated, like how I get pmsing. I had some weird sharp stabbing pains in my breast which is new. I still nurse and have nursed two kids so nipples a pretty desensitize haha but yeah they are full/heavy and achy. I am still having the svt, which only bothers me with pregnancy.
I really think I need to step away from the tests.. but like you, I am addicted :( It's not a good thing. It's expensive and quite an emotional process! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->